All Comments on 'Sweet Eternal Torment Ch. 05'

by ChaosRaven

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anyone home?? Please finish this story!

Hi there, please update the next chapters soon! I hope you haven't just given up on this story and can't be bothered anymore. Some of us actually have invested in the characters so much that we would love to have closure and to know what happens to our fave main leads Catsy and Scott. I sincerely hope they stay in love together. Why have you not let them make love in so long? The thing that interest me the most about this story is how beautifully you write their sex scenes. It's soul-baring, emotional and incredibly hot!! Please write more and please make them kiss and make up soon. I need to know they stand together against the Centre and whatever force that tries to come between them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChaosRaven@ChaosRaven
7 Followers
Hey guys! My name is Michelle. Have been writing for 'entertainment' for most of my life. -A lot of which describe my own fetishes & fantasies (weird as they are). I also enjoy writing horror but that doesn't really get a look-in here! Haha Around 2015 I began working full-tim...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES