Sweet Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
He embraces his sweet girlfriend becoming a cruise ship slut.
5.5k words
4.25
72.3k
63

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minoda
minoda
122 Followers

This all started before we married and how we came to discover our true needs. For those annoying sticklers about semantics please notice this is the best category fit for this story from the available choices on this site.

I woke groggily, for a moment forgetting the event of the night before but as I felt the hardened crustiness around my mouth it all crashed home. I blushed, the flood of emotions coursing through my body. Disgust, embarrassment, jealousy, regret and anger all burbling painfully through my veins. The concoction causing my skin to itch. Unable to lay still even though the green LED on the clock embedded in the console next to the bed said it was 4:50 am. The body next to me stirred just a moment, my Ariel, fair skin gleaming in the low glow that never seems to leave even in the depths of the service cabins, light red hair splayed over her bare back with the blanket resting below her hips. A site to make any man stir. Even now I felt her spell seep into me, the churning eased for a moment like Maalox of an unruly meal but I knew the relief would fade all too soon.

I hit the gym, hard. Pushing my body, my muscles protesting lungs enflamed as my feet hit the rotating belt. Ignoring it all, even when the wave of endorphins washed over me ushering in my second wind I only used it to increase my intensity. Still I was unable to quiet my mind. I could find no relief from the images of Ariel's slender body in the grasp of another man, ashamed that once I'd discovered it I didn't protest worse ... I tasted her betrayal.

Over breakfast I sipped my coffee slow between sliding yellow omelet bundling cheddar cheese with red and green peppers. None of the flavors registered. When my friend Dave sat down across from me as I spooned sweet pineapple, strawberries and blueberries I could only hear my voice replying to his prompts for conversation. It barely registered when he mentioned we'd be docking later in the day to enjoy a few days on the Amalfi coast.

I droned through my day. At the computer room, the humming of fans and clacking of keys numbed my mind a little and maybe the hard work out caught up to me. Some of the pleasures that would usually take some pleasure in were lost on me. Inevitably a hot milf would flirtatiously need assistance accessing her email, someone would lose control of their computer thinking they were stealthily checking out some porn sites.

When I got back to my room I avoided checking my messages and didn't answer any calls. Eventually finding two of the guys I'd made friends with, Dave and Rob. They were pretty excited to get off the ship for the better part of the next few days.

"C'Mon Sean, it'll be just the thing to get your mind off her."

"What do you mean?" surprised he had any idea.

"Uh . well .. you know about Ariel that's got to be what has you in this mood."

"Sure, I mean how many times are we going to be free here?" I said trying to drum up some enthusiasm waving my hand over the deck to the coast rising up out teal waters as the light had begun to fade. The scrunched up boxy buildings layered along the twisting roads up the steep incline.

As we walked up the hill, I began to sweat lightly with the breeze coming from the South carrying with it the heat from the Sahara. With daylight gone with the setting of the sun we found a promising restaurant off from the main streets. Tables out in the open air patio overlooking the dark sea, crests of small waves highlighted by the low light of the moon.

The Red wine flowing freely alongside a slow procession of delicious plates. As we ate the talk got a bit looser. Pausing from describing the crew and passengers that made the most wanted cut, and the mischief Rob and Dave had gotten into when Rob directed a more personal question to me, "So are you ready to take advantage of some freedom? I mean Ariel's cool, I guess, just, fuck man, this isn't the time in your life to be tied down .."

Shaking my head, "I dunno ... I'm not sure what's going on there." The mood shifted briefly until we paid the check deciding to check out some of the nightlife we'd heard about.

It was crowded, filled with youthful bodies moving more or less with the electric beat. The scantily clad women, the heat from the press of bodies and the alcohol combined to form a triumvirate lifting me from my day long haze. We danced with a few different groups of girls, some Italian girls on holiday from further up north, some local and even a few other Europeans.

One girl from out of town in particular caught my attention. With the alcohol flowing, our bodies pressed closing in the dim red hued lights with interspersed strobing flashes, the heat from the press of bodies and our own dancing brought me to an intoxicated simmer. Her dark eyes nearly sucking me into an abyss, her fit curves filling my hands. It was enough to lift thoughts of Ariel from my mind. The first reprieve I'd had, but the delightful Maria flittered from my grasp with hurried exclamations about missing curfew.

As I scanned the room I noticed it at thinned out considerably, but I did notice one of Ariel's friends. The glow of her fair skin catching the pulsing light as she moved sensually with an Italian guy. My heart throbbed for a moment, that thrust of hurt, jealousy and desire at the thought that Ariel might be near. She was nowhere in sight.

Maria gone, and my friends having now broken off their ways I felt the mood break. I made my way back to the ship and started cleaning up to get into bed. The soft knock at the door. Ariel? My head spinning, I hadn't made up my mind yet and didn't know what I wanted to say to her. Checking the peep hole to find I was mistaken. It was Rachel, Ariel's friend looking quite a bit rougher around the edges than when I'd last seen her with the Italian boy at the club.

Opening the door, I greeted her, "Hey Rachel .. uh .. everything OK?" She tottered, hair in disarray, makeup smudged, buttons on her blouse redone unevenly. Perky, slender, tall girl with a dancer's body that always attracted attention.

"Sean, Hi!" She leapt towards me giving me an unexpected kiss and wrapping her arms around me. Her lips near my ear she whispered quietly as though a little ashamed "I .. mm" she moaned biting her lip before continuing, "hear about that dirty thing you did for Ariel .. and it turned me on so much .. then I saw you tonight at the club and well .. I had some fun with that guy you saw me with .."

My face flushed red. "She told you?!"

Ariel only stood there biting her lip, her eyes burning with need as she nodded her head. Despite myself I felt myself getting hard. With only my boxers on there was no hiding my arousal and I felt her blue eyes drop to my rising erection. Striding toward me confidently, she gripped it in her soft hands and whispered in my ear "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist, can you smell him on my breath?"

My other senses catching up I was now acutely aware of the musky scent coming from her. She kissed me deep and hard. The taste was unmistakable. I returned the kiss as she lead me towards the small bed in the corner. She lay in front of me and pushed me to my knees, unbuttoning her blouse slowly, as she revealed several love bites she drew attention to each. "Yes, look there, that felt good. Do you like seeing how he used me? He made me his slut tonight." My eyes were drawn to each. I pictured his bronzed skin sucking at her pale flesh. Next, she slide down her skirt and then her panties. "Feel how damp they are, smell them .." She stuffed them in my face. "Yes, that's a good boy, I can see how excited that gets you."

She was right, I could feel myself pushing up the fabric of my boxers. The tent pitched there was no hiding what her coming to me was doing to me. The pink satin fabric stuffed into my mouth, the scent and flavor of her arousal and musky, salty semen filling my mouth and head. I heard her giggle, "Oh my, if Ariel doesn't find a way to get you back .. I just might have to take you for myself. I'd have fun with you I think ... "

Looking up at her from my knees, my eyes followed her hungrily as her fingers traced the lines of her body. Showing off what her Italian stallion has just enjoyed. I could feel the wet spot on my boxers growing as the precum leaked from my throbbing cock. Rachel grabbed my head and pulled me towards the meeting between her legs, taking her messy panties from my mouth. "Yes, Sean, you're going to clean me like you did Ariel. It's ok, there's no shame in being a good little cum slut ..."

I could see the thick white semen beginning to leak out from between her labia. Slowly, reluctantly I leaned forward. Not waiting she pulled me in and then wrapped her legs around my head. With her dancer legs, I wasn't sure if I could break away now even if I tried. My tongue slide into her recently fucked hole, sucking as I did, her lovers jizz flowing into my mouth. I heard her moan and it encouraged me, "Uhh, yes Sean. Get your tongue in there. He was hot, and fucked me hard but he was too quick. I need your dirty tongue to take care of me .. Yes I bet you like the taste .. you dirty boy .."

My face blushed and I nearly choked as a large thick glob filled my mouth. Embarrassment at my action, her words and the dirtiness of the situation mixing intoxicatingly with lust driving me efforts harder. Finding her clit at the top of her lips I flicked furiously, rewarded with louder moans of pleasure. Her legs tightening around my head, hands gripping my curled brown hair as I slipped I finger in her dripping pussy.

I can feel just how extra wet it is sliding it in and out, my tongue flicking furiously as her hips gyrate against my face and she pulls my hair hard enough to hurt. "Don't stop I!" I hear her yell, "Where've you been? You dirty cumslut! I can't believe your licking up his cum! It gets me so hot." Her hips bucking off the bed I know she's getting closer and I keep lapping at her, sliding in a second finger. Pumping my fingers faster, tongue frequency hitting the high note Rachel squeezed my head tighter finally tipping over the edge. "That's it you dirty boy! I'm cumming!" She kept bucking against me, grinding my face into her crotch and I did not stop. Her back arching as her muscles spasmed and I felt her pussy tightening around my fingers.

When she calmed down and her legs unwrapped from my head I lifted my head up to see her chest heaving. She eyed me up and down and then crooked her finger. Indicating the discarded panties I retrieved them and got closer, she stood close. The heat radiating off her body but not quite touching me. "I guess I should reward you for a job well done? Drop those," She commanded and I slipped out of my boxers.

Taking the still damp smooth satin panties in her hand she wrapped them around my throbbing cock and moved her mouth close to my ear. "You like that don't you? Cleaning up a woman's dirty cum filled pussy. You're a nasty boy .." She began stroking slow. "But sometimes a girl needs a nasty boy ... Ariel is lucky to have you to clean her up .." She stroked a little faster, then stopped as knowing I was already close. "Promise you'll go back to her and admit she's only giving you what you want?"

The tension was palpable, the long silence dragging on. My need near bursting and my mind swirling. Could I admit that to her? If I was honest, I knew I liked it. It hurt, yes, but in a way that felt intoxicating. I knew I would. My head nodding.

"Say it," her tone was stern.

"I'll tell her .. It's what I want ..."

"What do you want?"

"I want her to be with other men."

"And?" She stroked a little more ever so slowly

"... and fuck them .."

"And what do you want to do with her after?"

"I want to .." I swallowed, it was hard to say, ".. clean her."

Rachel jerked me hard and fast now. It was no time before I exploded into her panties and she kept going. My body jerking and spasming in pleasure. She didn't let up, almost to the point of pain. When she finally did I was spent, the panties drenched and I was out of breath. Rachel gave a final bite at my ear lobe, "This will be out little secret, but make sure to go and tell Ariel what you need .." Before stuffing the dirty cum soaked panties back in my mouth. Swiftly clothing herself she left me there in a daze.

Before drifting off to sleep I lay awake envisioning what it would be like admitting that it was ok for Ariel to dance late into the night and if the mood took her enjoy being fucked by a hot stranger. Encourage it even. Was there any reason left to hold back? The thought of her out there, skimpy skirt attracting the attention of another guy and giving into to it twisting my insides but at the same time. Not only did I think I could handle it now, I knew part of me wanted that feeling again.

The next morning I caught Ariel with a tray in the dining hall. She looked at me with tentative blue eyes and a "Hi," that hung in the air with our unresolved tension. Her sweet voice tickled at me, the usual bright melodic tone edged with a sadness. Before I could reply her friends dispersed.

"Hey," my own words hanging leaving our emotional discord unresolved. We found ourselves seats that were intimate enough, at least given the confines of the mess hall. I swallowed looking at her intensely trying to find the words. "Uhm .. the other night?" I started letting the words hang there.

"Yeah .." she began, eyes dropping and her voice beginning to sound regretful and apologetic.

"Wait .. I don't know how to say this .."

"For-"

"No, really .. uhm .. I think I liked it..."

"You did? I mean it won't happen again .. "

"I think I want it to happen again .. "

"Really?"

I could only nod my head and as I did I saw her fair skin flush red. I knew it was the heat of arousal, need at remembering what I had done, at what he had done and that she wanted it again too.

".. Because .. I am in love with you but it did feel so good to be craved by him, being wanted just for the pleasure I could give him."

The images flashed through my mind of another man fucking Ariel and using her body for his pleasure, the heat reaching my face and blood flowing below my belt engorging my cock.

"I mean .. I had only been with you and I'm just not ready to be tied down yet .. well maybe tied down just not to one guy." She giggled mind drifting and I knew she was imagining being tied down. "I'm tired of being the good girl hearing about everyone else having so much fun. Can you handle your sweet girlfriend becoming a dirty slut?"

"I love it, but don't forget that naughty girls need to be punished too .."

"Yes, Mr .." she said nodding her head meekly. "Remind me who I belong to, please?"

With that we rushed back to my room, with the door slamming shut behind us I had her firmly in my grip smooth face pressed hard against the cold wall. "You've been a dirty cheating slut, haven't you?"

She bit her lip, my hands tangled in her strawberry hair, a meek "Mmhm" escaping. "You wouldn't be able to stop if you wanted to, would you?"

"No, Mr .."

"What happens to bad girls?"

"They get punished .."

"Tell me how naughty?" My hot breath on her neck as the words came out, lust and heat from anger and jealousy boiling up. Taking her by her hair and twisting her head to face mine, my body engulfing hers.

"I was dancing, you know, letting of some steam with the girls. This one guy, tall and athletic was actually moving pretty well. He moved over to me and didn't ask, he just grabbed my hand and we started moving around the floor perfectly in sync. I couldn't help feel my body respond to him as we danced closer, beginning to sweat and taking only brief breaks to get more drinks. It wasn't too long before we were barely dancing anymore and just grinding. I knew I was just waiting for him to ask me to come back with him, and he finally did. Back in his room, he took me roughly bent me over his bed, pushed my panties aside and slammed deep inside me. He gripped my hair and thrusted inside me furiously. Never even kissing me, and now that I think about it he didn't even know my name or me his. I loved the feeling of him using me, but at that pace he didn't last quite long enough. Pumping deep inside me. He grunted, pulled out and said, 'Thanks, baby' before opening the door and giving me a slap on the ass."

I felt myself throb at hearing my sweet girlfriend used like nothing more than a fuckhole. "You've been a dirty slut, cheating on your boyfriend with some other guy. Being used for his pleasure without him even knowing your name." I gripped her slim pretty neck in one hand while bearing her ass with the other, pulling down her short skirt and panties. "Instead of being ashamed .. you just crave more?"

"Yes, mister."

I pulled back my hand, while looking intensely into her bright eyes before slamming her backside with a hard spank. Her body jolting from the force.

"Tell me what a naughty slut like you craves?"

"I crave pleasuring men, making them cum for me, seeing their smiles of satisfaction gives them."

Again, spanking her again. My grip on her throat getting tighter, spanking her again. Again and Again.

"You'll be a good girl for me?"

"Yes, mister."

"Get on your knees."

She slowly sank down on the cold hard surface of the room's floor.

"Untie my shoes." Her nimble fingers untied my shoes and her eyes raised to mine waiting for my next desire.

"Now my pants." Releasing my belt, then the buttons on my linen pants, my cock springing up pressing against my boxers. Wet mark from my arousal visible.

"Now my boxers." I throbbed in front of her face, her eyes lit up with need. "Suck me." Her mouth eagerly enveloping my cock, tongue working the underside of the tip and head. "That's a good girl. Look up at me." I saw her blues in the low light looking up eagerly. Taking her by her hair I pushed her deep. Slowing pushing her all the way. She'd never been one to take it very deep into her mouth. My head hitting the back of her throat I held it there a few moments, her eyes tearing and I could feel her gag. I let her up to catch her breath, wiping saliva dripping from her chin with the back of her hand before pushing deep inside her mouth again. Using her face for my pleasure. Going slow at first, but with the pleasure building slowly increasing my pace. "Good girl," I groaned finally exploding into her mouth, her tongue continuing to flick at my head coaxing out every last drop while some began dribbling down the side of her mouth.

Pulling her by her hair, brought her to stand and removed her shirt and bra. I pushed her flat on the bed face down and moved on top of her. Slamming inside deep, her pussy already wet. My body pressing on hers I reached around and gripped her around her throat as I fucked her hard. Pounding her tight pussy. Her body responded faster than I'd ever remembered, harder than ever before. Shaking in my grip as she orgasmed, my hand tightening and I pulled her to me for a kiss. Her face showing pure ecstasy like I had never seen from her before. The sight sending me over the edge and I filled her with my cum. Finally rolling off her, slick with exertion my chest heaving.

Ariel curled up onto my chest and we drifted off.

We lounged the rest of the day, reading watching some movies and planned to go out in the evening. I showered and dressed at my place. Putting on a comfortable pair of pants and a light linen button down. When I was ready, Ariel leaned in close and whispered, "I'm feeling naught, can you help me pick something to wear for tonight?" I felt myself throb already seeing where this night was headed. I pulled her close for a loving deep kiss.

Back in her room, I helped her find the sluttiest outfit she could. There was a skirt leftover from one of her performances, only came down as far the bottom curve of her ass easily showing off a hint of her panties with the right movement. We chose a bright pink pair under the black colored skirt, a black halter top that left her flat stomach exposed, large gold hoop earrings and high red boots with thin pin heel.

minoda
minoda
122 Followers
12