Sweet Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minoda
minoda
125 Followers

On our way to dinner I could feel the hungry eyes of men on her, the jealousy of the women. We found a quiet terraced restaurant and ate a slow dinner. The wine flowing with courses of fresh food, savoring the Mediterranean seafood, the view and our company. Afterwards, we headed to a club Ariel had heard about. One of the spots the locals favored. Trendy and hopping. Once inside I let her drift on, men coming to her like dangerous wasps to spilled soda. I took my turn dancing as well, but never too far away. Finding the scene erotic. Ariel having her choice of men. Dancing, sharing words close in the noisy club with one another's breath tickling at their ears. When I saw it, this man was what she was looking for. Oozing confidence, he moved with a masculine grace dancing with her that was a match for her own movements. Her movements became more sensual, the heat rising to her fair cheeks, I knew she wanted him.

Finally, she leaned in close to him stepping up on her toes and whispered something in his ear before taking him by the hand and leading him out. She flashed me a smile and motioned with her head that I should follow. I trailed back and was able to just catch sight of them ducking around the corner into an alley. Taking up a spot from a safe distance I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Anticipation, lust mixed with jealousy making for an intoxicating cocktail.

Ariel moved in close to him and kissed him deep, their tongues swirling in their mouths. His hands found her head pulling her in tight, while hers began exploring his body. Those delicate fingertips touching his muscular chest, down his back and the bulge in his jeans. They broke the kiss and his mouth went to her long slim neck, licking, sucking then what appeared to be a bit. As he did Ariel found his zipper and pulled in him out. Already glistening with excitement in the dim light of the street lights trickling into the corner of the alley. She sank to her knees looking up at him with lust filled eyes.

Starting with sensual licks of his cock she caught my eyes as she slowly pleasured him with her mouth. I could see her take him into her mouth, slowly taking him deeper. She bobbed her head up and down slowly gaining speed. His hands found her head and his hip began pumping, driving himself deep as he fucked her face. Then I could tell he was cumming in my girlfriend's mouth as she kneeled in an alley. Finally, when he was finished he pulled out of her mouth and they parted. With him gone, Ariel came up to me and pressed her lips to mine, I opened for a deep kiss and felt his semen flood into mine. My cock throbbed as our tongues twisted in the mix of saliva and his cum in our mouths.

We broke apart, "That was so hot," she was bubbling with enthusiasm. "I'm going back in, I still need to find one to fuck me. I'll come by your room with a treat for you .." Her smile showing her dirty intent.

"That was so hot .. I'll be waiting." I watched her hips sway seductively as she went back into the club.

Back in my room I struggled to find something to occupy my mind. Continuing to replay the scene in my mind, struggling to not cum before Ariel returned with her 'treat'. Recalling how all the men there wanted her. Watching her sink to her knees for another man, sucking him until he filled her mouth and finally kissing me deep with his cum. It amazed me how quickly my sweet girlfriend had transitioned into such a cock craving slut and how much I loved it.

A few hours later I heard a knock at the door that jolted me wide awake. I opened the door to see Ariel there, hair tangled and messy, her makeup smeared and running down her face. Pulling her to me I kissed her deep.

"I have a treat for you just like I promised," she whispered in my ear after breaking away from our kiss. "I want you to go down on me like last time so bad ... I'll tell you all about it."

I didn't need any more invitation, cradling her body in my arms and laying her on the small bed. I kiss her lips, then her neck, evidence of perspiration from dancing and I imagined later in her taste. Removing her top, I noticed her bra was already missing, red bite marks just beginning to bloom purple appearing on her chest. "Looks like he was even rougher ..." I say kissing her chest gently, running my tongue over her soft skin marked by his mouth.

"Yes .. he used me just the way I was craving," she started as my kisses continued down her body. I removed her skirt and saw her soaked pink panties. "I put them back on to make sure I could bring you your treat. I know how much you love your cream filling ..."

I pulled down her panties, her glistening lips before me and as the white semen began to ooze out the scent of sex washed over me. "That's it, be a good boy and clean your girlfriend's cheating pussy and I'll tell you about how good he fucked me." I had already been moving towards her cum filled pussy and I didn't hesitate. "Be gentle, please? I'm so sore." I gently slid my tongue in, and his cum mixed with her juices came flooding into my mouth.

"After I went back in the club I picked out the guy I wanted. This time I didn't waste any time. I was so turned on after sucking that guy off in the alley and kissing you with my mouth full of his cum. He was older, maybe not the dancer the first guy was but oozing confidence." I felt myself throb as she started telling me what happened after I left, my tongue licking gently alternating between her well fucked hole and her clit. Swallowing down their juices as I did.

"We couldn't have danced for more than a few minutes when I asked him if he wanted to get out of there. Back at his place, he took me firmly in his rough masculine hands. Kissing me and carried me to his bed. He licked and kissed his way down my body, biting me hard as he went, urged on by my moans and whimpers. He circled my nipples, bit them, licked down my stomach and finally between my legs. He slid a finger inside me and when he knew I was wet enough, which was actually probably back when I was on my knees, turned me over on all fours. His hand gripping my hair, he swatted my ass hard. He chucked how he loved American sluts visiting abroad because they were such sluts and craved Italian cock so bad. I admitted to him that I did crave it. He spanked me again and slid himself inside. He took slow long strokes while pulling my hair hard making me arch my back. Biting my back he reached around and groped my tits roughly. I moaned for him in pleasure." As she continued I started licking her faster, focusing on her clit. Light fast flicks of my tongue, knowing how sensitive she was.

"He shift to move me on top, so he could bite my chest while I rode him, gyrating just right and it felt so good. He sensed me getting close and put his hand around my throat and kissed me hard and deep. I came harder than I ever remember cumming before. He asked if my boyfriend back home didn't know how to do that." I was licking furiously now and could tell she was getting closer.

"That's when he took me roughly face down, his weight pressing on top of me, his hard cock penetrating me so deep from that angle. His hands grabbing and groping me roughly, pulling my hair and slapping my ass as he pounded me so hard. The bed was banging loudly against the wall with his hard thrusts, and I came again. Once I did, moaning in pleasure I felt him explode inside me clamping his teeth on my neck and thrusting until he finally softened. When he rolled off he told me I was one of the best American sluts he'd had and gave me his number in case I was going to be around more than the one night."

I moaned at hearing her fucked like a slut for him, flicking her clit juices from her night dripping down my face and the taste of them in my mouth. Flicking as fast as I could, I could feel that she was close. Gently inserting a finger into her recently fucked pussy, her body beginning to squirm, closing her thighs around my head as her back arched. Ariel losing herself in her orgasm as I continued to lick. Out of breath I heard her say, "That's my good boy."

She pulled me up to her, kissing my messy face and rolled me onto my back. Spreading her legs, she slid over my cock slowly. Showering me with loving kisses. "Be gentle with me, he used me so hard. Do you like that? Being inside my sloppy cheating pussy?" I moaned in pleasure, feeling her even wetter than usual. Our hips found their rhythm, my hands around hers, then sliding up her back and pulling her close to me. Kissing deep as her pussy lubricated with another man's cum slid along the length of my cock.

I knew I wouldn't be able to last long with the intensity of how turned on I was by hearing what a slut Ariel had been turned into by two different men tonight. Feeling my orgasm building I pulled her body to mine tight, locking in a deep kiss with her as I exploded into her already cum filled pussy. She kept riding as I staid hard until I heard her moaning into my kiss and shake in my arms as another orgasm rolled over her. Collapsing in one another's arms we drifted off to sleep in a sticky mess.

minoda
minoda
125 Followers
12