Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,829 Followers

I squirmed and trembled with sexual need. Anne Marie's feminine hands seemed to have located every nerve ending in my body that dealt with sexual arousal and mercilessly stimulated them. She turned me into a panting, quivering, sweating victim of my own libido and then she took her hands away.

"Anne Marie, please," I begged, still panting, "You can't leave me here like this. You've left me teetering on the edge of a devastating orgasm. My clit is painfully swollen and my pussy is so wet that my juices are flowing out of my vagina and into the crack of my ass."

"I know, Anne Marie responded, "They've coated your inner thighs as well. I'm impressed with how turned on you are."

"Anne Marie, please!This is sexual torture," I pleaded.

Anne Marie sighed and said, "I'm sorry Ms. Schön, but Ms. Taylor said that I'm not allowed to bring you to orgasm. She and her niece want you to be sexually needy, and I'm not about to disobey orders."

"Please,"I begged,"You and I are all alone, out here in the woods! She'd never know! It could be our little secret!"

Anne Marie had kind eyes, but nothing that I said had swayed her. She was determined to be loyal to her employer.

"I like you, Ms. Schön," Anne Marie said, "You're very cute. And if I had found you first, and seduced you into being my girlfriend, I'd be a lot kinder to you than Ms. Ward and her aunt, but Ms. Ward found you first and she staked her claim on you. We're going to have to play by her rules now."

I began to tremble and sob as tears rolled down my cheeks and soaked my face. My naked, overstimulated body was screaming for sexual relief that wasn't coming. Crying was the only form of release that I could muster. Anne Marie might have been sympathetic to my plight, but she wasn't going to do anything to rescue me from Ruth and her evil niece's plans to use my sexual need to torture me.

Anne Marie kissed me passionately on the lips and said, "I know this is going to be a very difficult day for you, but just try to be brave. I'll be back in a little while to check on you."

So, Anne Marie took her bottle of sunscreen and left me naked, helpless, bound and in wretched sexual distress.

I don't know how long I sobbed, but I stopped eventually. There was only the torture, the frustration, and the agonizing wave of desire that passed through my loins, hardening my nipples and causing my wet sex to throb with hungry spasms.

I couldn't keep track of time, so I tried not to think about it. Had I been bound here for an hour, or only twenty minutes? I had no watch, no clock and nobody to talk to. Time passed differently for a naked girl, bound out in the woods. The throbbing in my needy sex was my only companion and it did nothing to tell me how long I had been tied up out here.

Every time a slight breeze blew through the grove, it seemed to brush my sensitive nipples and my swollen pubic lips. I moaned in response every time that happened, but nobody heard my pitiful moaning any nobody cared.

Struggling against the ropes that held me, did nothing but chafe my wrists and my ankles. Eventually I gave up on that activity. It was pointless, and the chafing just got worse and worse the more I struggled.

Emotionally exhausted, physically abused and helpless, I eventually drifted off into a fitful sleep. I have no idea how long I slept, but when I awoke Anne Marie was walking towards me with Aunt Ruth's satchel in one hand.

"Anne Marie," I asked hopefully, "Are you here to untie me?"

The maid tried to force a smile to her face, but failed. "I'm sorry, Ms. Schön. If it were up to me, I'd set you free now, but Ms. Taylor has other ideas. She came up with an idea to make your bondage experience even more humiliating and gave me the task of setting her plan into motion."

I gave a faint moan. Already being bound naked in the woods was quite humiliating. I dreaded the prospect of Anne Marie doing something to me that made the experience even more so.

Anne Marie squirted more sunscreen into her hand and then she reached down and clasped my exposed sex. The oily liquid on Anne Marie's fingers was cold, but she rubbed it into my soft, sensitive pubic lips until it warmed up and my pubic lips became even more swollen.

The throbbing in my clitoris had become far less intense while I was sleeping, however Anne Marie's audacious fingers revived the horrible need in my sex, and soon I was panting and whimpering again in sexual distress.

"I'm afraid that's not all," Anne Marie said apologetically and then she held up a large wooden toothpick for my inspection.

"I don't understand," I told Anne Marie. I had learned a little bit about the ways that people in the BDSM community punished and humiliated their slaves, but none of them involved toothpicks.

Anne Marie said nothing, but instead reached in between my widespread legs. She manhandled my swollen pubic lips, spread them far apart and then inserted the toothpick so that it held them wide open. The wooden toothpick was sharp on each end and that sharpness dug into my tender flesh and hurt a great deal. Of course Anne Marie knew this. She was a girl. She knew how sensitive a girl's vaginal lips were, however she refused to remove the painful obstruction from my vagina, no matter how much I begged and pleaded.

"It's Ms. Taylor's orders," Anne Marie explained. "She gives the orders and I follow them. I'm so sorry."

The needy throbbing in my wet, pulsing sex didn't abate, however I now had a sharp, stinging pain added to my erotic helplessness. I tried calling out to Anne Marie one more time as she walked away from my bound form, however she didn't even bother to look back, and I tearfully watched as her young firm body in her tight maid's uniform got further and further away.

My pussy got terribly sore with that toothpick wedged in there so tight, digging into the tender flesh of my labia, but I could do nothing to ease the pain. I couldn't reach down to remove the offending piece of wood, and I had no way opening up my pubic lips any wider and allowing the toothpick to fall out.

I hissed and gasped and moaned at the sharp, stinging pain, but there was nobody to hear my pathetic gasps except for me. I was soon; once again; shedding tears.

And while I was crying tears of self-pity, an insect landed on my exposed breast.

I'm not really good with insects. I suppose this thing might have been some sort of wasp, or a yellow jacket, or possibly a mud-dauber. At any rate, it was black and yellow and it looked mean. If it stung me I was certain it would hurt even worse than the toothpick, abusing my poor pubic lips.

I watched nervously as the tiny thing crawled across my naked breast and then perched on my pink, erect nipple. I could feel the things tiny feet on my sensitive flesh and wished I could use my hands to shoo it away, but my wrists were bound helplessly and I couldn't use my hands for anything.

Now, I'm scared of bees, wasps and other stinging insects even when I'm notnaked and bound, so I was very nearly on the verge of a panic attack with this wicked looking insect crawling on my naked breasts, while I was tied in tight, unforgiving rope bondage. I found myself talking to the insect, begging it to go away and leave me alone.

"Please, please, please,"I pleaded with the insect perched on my nipple, "Find some other place to land! This place is filled with trees and weeds and flowers! Go and land on one of them,but just please get off my nipple!"

The wasp rapidly fluttered its wings and made an angry buzzing sound, but refused to fly away.


When a savior finally came by to rescue my naked body from the buzzing insect, it wasn't at all who I expected. I heard tentative footsteps getting closer and saw a feminine shape in the distance and initially assumed it was Anne Marie, however as the girl came closer, I found that myself confused. It wasn't Anne Marie, nor was it her employer, nor was it Christina.

The girl was young and incredibly cute and innocent looking. She was blonde, blue-eyed and had a soft, innocent, girlish face and kind eyes. She looked no more than 18 or 19 years old and gave off a girlish, chaste, clean-cut sort of vibe, like a good girl from an animated Walk Disney movie. I expected her to blush and make a scene when she discovered a naked, bound girl in front of her.

Instead, the teenage girl stopped approximately ten feet from where I was bound, looked me over carefully and said, "Good gosh, did Christina do this to you?"

I looked the girl over carefully. I didn't really have my wits about me. I'd been stripped naked, bound with ropes, sexually abused and traumatized, so my mental state was rather shaky, but eventually I recognized the girl.

"You're Christina's neighbor," I said out loud.

"Robin," the blonde girl confirmed. "I saw you get into Christina's car yesterday. She had your hands tied behind your back."

"Yes," I said, feeling my face grow hot with embarrassment, "She enjoys tying girls up."

Robin swatted away the wasp that had landed on my bare breast and we both watched as it flew off and waited to see if it would return.

"She's graduated to bigger things," Robin said, "This is much more ambitious than what she did to you yesterday. You weren't naked yesterday, for one thing."

I'm not sure if it was possible, but it seemed that I felt my face, ears and upper body grow even hotter with embarrassment as this innocent-looking child carefully examined my bound, naked body with far more interest than was decent.

"How did you know to find me here, Robin?" I asked the girl. Ruth Taylor's home was an estate with a tall security fence surrounding the entire property. There's no way Robin could have just wandered onto Ruth's property and discovered me by accident.

Robin's eyes lit up and she explained.

"After I saw you all tied up yesterday, I asked Christina about you. I've always kind of wanted to tie a girl up, so I was really intrigued. Christina answered a few of my questions, but she said if I wanted to know the whole story, I'd have to come out to her aunt's house in Augustus Beach before she'd tell me."

"So, she told you I'd be tied up out here," I concluded out loud.

"She didn't tell me that you'd be naked," the teenager said accusingly.

"She likes tying up naked girls," I explained. "She didn't mention that?"

Robin paused and seemed to mull over the question for a considerable time before answering. She looked adorable, biting her lower lips and furrowing her brow as she thought.

"Okay, technically she did," Robin admitted, "But I just thought she was trying to shock me. I didn't think there was any truth to what she was saying."

I sighed heavily. I was stripped stark-naked and bound so that I couldn't cover myself with my hands. The reality of what Christina had done to me was staring her in the face.

"Do you still think she was trying to shock you, Robin?" I asked.

"Not anymore," the teenager replied, "So, do you enjoy it when Christina strips you naked and ties you up like this?"

The question was embarrassing. If Christina or her aunt had asked the question, it wouldn't have been so bad. They were both stern, aloof women. They were both older than me and both wielded authority like they deserved to be obeyed. Robin was an innocent, naïve girl with no skill at giving orders or making submissives obey. Explaining my role as Christina's lesbian sex-slave to Robin would be awkward and uncomfortable.

When Robin witnessed my obvious reluctance to answer, she took one step closer to me and said, "That thing you have wedged in between your pubic lips looks like it's hurting you. It is, isn't it?"

I was embarrassed that Robin evennoticedwhat Anne Marie had shoved into my sex. I didn't say a word to the teenager, but I nodded my head in agreement. It hurt quite a lot.

Robin knelt down and examined the toothpick lodged in between my poor, abused pubic lips and said, "I'll tell you what, answer all of my questions and I'll remove that thing that's stretching your labia wide-open. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes, oh God, yes"I agreed quickly. My pussy was terribly sore from the toothpick stabbing into the delicate flesh of my pubic lips and I would do almost anything to have it removed.

When Robin yanked out the toothpick from the tender folds of my pussy, it hurt considerably worse than when Anne Marie had placed it there. I yelped in pain and tears welled up in my eyes once again.

"Okay, I took this thing out for you," Robin said, holding up the dreaded toothpick, "Now be a good girl and answer all of my questions, or else I'll put this back where I found it."

The sweet, innocent-looking girl had just threatened me, and I was taking her threat seriously. She might have looked sweet and innocent, but hidden underneath that innocent exterior, there was apparently some wickedness, and she'd unleash it if I wasn't willing to give her what she wanted.

"Do you enjoy it when Christina strips you naked and ties you up like this?

"Are you a lesbian?"

"Has Christina made you perform cunnilingus on her?"

"Whose idea was it to shave off all your pubic hair?"

"How many girls have you gone down on?"

"In your sexual fantasies what sort of things do women do to you?"

"Do you ever fantasize about men, or is it only women?"

"Are you ever the dominant one, or are you always the submissive?"

"Who else knows that you're a submissive?"

"Who else knows that you're a lesbian?"

Robin interrogated me, asking every deeply intimate question she could think of about my sex life and my sexual identity. It was humiliating, but if I ever hesitated in responding to her deeply personal questions, she held up the toothpick in a dramatic gesture, a reminder that she could hurt very cruelly and with very little effort should I ever fail to provide her with answers.

When she finished with her interrogation, Robin looked me over and said, "You're quite the masochist, you know that? Here you are, naked, sexually abused, completely helpless, tied spread-eagle between two trees and you're loving it, aren't you?"

"There's a delicious quality to the helplessness and the humiliation," I admitted to Robin, "But I wouldn't say that I'm loving this."

"Oh, you wouldn't?" Robin challenged, and then she thrust her hand in between my widespread legs and then stuck two fingers deep inside my soaking wet pussy. I moaned at the much-needed attention as her strong fingers probed my wet, pulsing sex, but almost immediately she withdrew them and held up her glistening wet fingers where I could see them.

"Thissays that you're loving being stripped naked and humiliated," Robin declared as she held her lubricated fingers just a few inches from my face.

"Okay, okay, you've made your point," I said bitterly to the teenage girl, embarrassed at the evidence of my own arousal.

"Is that the way a naked, slave-girl should be speaking to me?" Robin asked. Then, without warning, she grabbed my sensitive, swollen nipples and twisted them hard, making me squeal in pain. Robin seemed to like the sounds that I was making as she continued to abuse my poor nipples, tugging at them enthusiastically, making me gasp, whimper and struggle ineffectually against my bonds.

Tears had welled up in my eyes again by the time she had stopped. I looked up at the teenage girl who had just cruelly savaged my breasts and she still looked sweet and innocent. I was amazed that she could be so mean to me, and yet keep any sign of malice from her face.

"I'm sorry, Robin! I'm sorry"I cried out, hoping those were the words Robin wanted to hear.

"That's better," the teenager responded, but what I'd really like to hear you say is, 'I love being stripped naked and humiliated, ma'am'".

Knowing better than to resist, I obediently addressed Robin and said, "I love being stripped naked and humiliated, ma'am."

"Oh good," Robin said, "If there's any justice in the world, you'll get lots and lots of that."

Robin was only eighteen years old and I was twenty-one. Somehow being dominated and punished by a teenager seemed worse than being dominated by seasoned adults like Christina and her aunt. It was more demeaning somehow.

Rather than say any of that out loud, I simply replied, "Thank you, ma'am."

Robin smiled warmly and ran her fingers through my hair. "I am so glad Christina invited me up here and offered to share you with me," she said, "You are so much fun."

Robin then leaned in really close, her feminine lips drifting very close to mine. I felt her hot breath against my face and I was certain that she was going to kiss me.

And then, at the last second, she pulled away from my face and instead impaled my unprotected sex with her fingers again. Her facial expression didn't change even a little bit when she did this. She still looked like a sweet, innocent, chaste teenage girl. She looked like she could be starring in a Walt Disney cartoon.

I moaned, expecting her to tease me again, however she plunged her fingers into me again and again, widening the opening to my vagina. Her strong fingers pushed into my gaping sex, while I was naked, bound spread-eagle and helpless to stop her. I think she had three fingers inside of me and she thrust them into me again and again and again, mercilessly as hard and as deep as she could manage.

My sex was already sensitive and throbbing before Robin touched it, and her assault on my needy vagina was ruthless. I screamed inarticulately when the inevitable orgasm hit, startling a flock of birds and causing them to take flight.

The orgasm spread out from my clit in one wave after another, and transmitted across every nerve-ending in my body. My vagina quivered, fluids streamed down my widespread thighs and violent, uncontrollable spasms shook my naked, helpless, bound body. Delirious and naked, I rode out my pleasure right in the middle of a grove of trees. If not for the ropes holding me upright, I would have fallen to the ground. The orgasm was so powerful, my legs went limp and wobbly.

"I guess you really needed that," Robin said as I continued to tremble and pant, the effects of the orgasm still playing themselves out on my body.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, still panting, but I somehow managed to get the words out, "Thank you, ma'am."

"Like I said," Robin beamed, ""You're fun."

I was still panting when Robin untied me. Being naked, outdoors and standing in front of a total stranger; as soon as I had control of my hands; I instinctively used my hands to try and cover my nudity.

Robin slapped my hands away from my nudity and said, "No way, pretty girl! You're not allowed to cover yourself up! Hands behind the back of your neck!"

I groaned, but did as she said. If felt weird following orders from her. She was younger than me and looked so cute and innocent. I felt like I was being sexually abused by Snow White.

"Now march!"Robin said and she herded me back to Ruth Taylor's house. I was still naked and my feet were still bare. Walking on twigs, weeds, rocks, leaf litter and uneven ground is very awkward and disconcerting for somebody when their feet are bare, but every time I slowed down, hesitated or stopped, Robin would smack my bare buttocks with her left hand. By the time I got back to Ruth's house, my bare bottom was pretty sore.

When we got to the back door of Ruth's house, Anne Marie opened it for us and Robin put a hand in the small of my back and pushed me ahead like I was a political prisoner of something.

Except for the fact that most political prisoners aren't marched around naked by their jailers.

At least, I don't think that they are.

Anne Marie had me step on a towel and cleaned my feet off before she allowed me to step on Ruth's nice, clean living room carpet. Then Christina called out to Robin and asked, "So, what do you think of her?"

Schlank
Schlank
2,829 Followers