Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,938 Followers

"She's adorable! She's loads of fun," Robin enthused, "If you had let me have her back in April, I would have said you'd given me the best birthday present ever!"

"I hadn't even met her back in April," Christina countered, "But when April rolls around next year, I'll know what to get you for your birthday."

It made me feel property, the way Christina was taking about giving me to Robin as a gift. It made me feel like a slave. On a mental and emotional level, maybe I already was.

"I hope you're not joking," Robin enthused, "Because my nineteenth birthday could really be a lot of fun, if you gave her to me for that day."

Christina smiled sweetly and said nothing. I wasn't certain what she was thinking.

My deal with Christina allowed her to punish me every weekend for the rest of the summer. By April of next year, our deal would be over, however I was pretty sure I'd still want Christina to be dominating me after the summer was over. I think Christina probably knew that too.

"I notice you didn't tie her hands after you released her from the trees," Christina observed.

"I didn't need to," Robin replied. "This one is totally obedient. She does whatever I tell her to do."

As if to emphasize her point, she smacked me hard on my already sore, naked ass. The crack of her hand across my naked buttocks sounded remarkably loud in Ruth's quiet living room. I gasped, but I didn't break position.

"See?"Robin asked, "I told her to keep her hands behind the back of her neck, and she did! That was a very painful swat I landed on her bare bottom and she never eventhoughtabout using her hands to protect herself!"

Christina conceded that Robin seemed to have a point, and then she asked me how I felt, submitting to Robin.

"It seems worse," I admitted to Christina. "Lydia Murray is in her mid-thirties. You're in your mid-thirties, and I think Aunt Ruth is in her late forties or early fifties. You're all my elders. Submitting to my elders seems somehow appropriate and expected, but Robin is just a teenager. She's younger than me. To be commanded by somebody so young, makes me feel evenmorehumiliated."

"How delightful," Aunt Ruth said, giving Christina a wicked grin.

"Jackpot," Christina said, returning Aunt Ruth's wicked smile, "Robin, I may be loaning Gwen to you more than just on your birthday. I'll probably be loaning her to you whenever I feel that she needs to be especially humiliated."

I felt my face, ears and breasts go feverishly hot with embarrassment. It was bad enough being loaned out to a teenager justonce, but now it sounded as if Christina was going to loan me out to this teenage girl on a recurring basis!

"Oh my God, she's blushing! That's adorable," Aunt Rush enthused, "Anne Marie, get me my camera!"

Ruth's camera was only about twenty-five feet away, but apparently when you have a maid working for you, it means never having to get up out of your chair when you don't want to. Anne Marie brought Ruth her camera and Ruth ordered me to take a few steps closer to her, so that she could get a better photo of me and my adorable blushing.

I was naked, my hands behind the back of my neck, my breasts thrust forward, my legs apart, my shaved, slick pubic lips on display, I was blushing with shame and Christina's aunt was taking photos of me.

I wondered what this middle-aged woman would do with these nude photos of me, and that thought left me feeling even more shamed and humiliated and I felt my face grow even hotter and my blush went an even deeper red.

"That's even better," Ruth Taylor gushed, "Gwen, you're so adorable when you blush like that!"

I groaned softly and allowed the imperious woman to continue taking nude photos of me.

Schlank
Schlank
2,938 Followers