Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin began to sulk, but then Ruth interceded on Robin's behalf.

"I have some things inside the house, dear," Aunt Ruth said to Robin, "They leave no marks, but they'll have poor Gwen in tears from the pain they'll cause."

Robin's voice softened and became far too hushed for me to hear what she said to Aunt Ruth and Christina after that, however the three women conversed earnestly on the subject of how best to hurt me, and then the conversation stopped and all three women smiled.

Apparently an agreement had been reached on what was to be my fate. No one had consulted me, however, I was just a slave. There was no reason to ask my opinion. The decision affected me more than anyone else, however, slaves rarely had a hand in deciding their own fate.

They went away, leaving my helpless, naked body bound spread-eagle between two trees. My mind was avid with thought of what sort of torment Aunt Ruth, Christina and Robin had in mind for me. I was already in a sort of sexual agony as Robin had left me with a pulsing fire in my loins and no way to seek relief. My sex was actually dripping with my own juices, and my clit was so hard and swollen that it ached...however that wasn't torment enough for Robin.

I moaned in sexual torment, however there was nobody around to hear my sounds of distress except for the birds and the trees. I suffered in solitude.

Being naked outdoors always makes me feel more naked and exposed than being naked inside somebody's home. Add to that the feeling of exposure and vulnerability of having my legs tied far apart, and I was feeling more naked and exposed than at any other point in my entire life.

Of course flying insects came along several times and landed on my naked flesh. Their feet felt prickly and unwelcome on my naked skin, especially when one landed on my breast, just slightly above my nipple.

I tried to shoo it away or shake it off, but I was truly helpless. I was unable even to keep small insects from landing on me.

After what seemed like hours, Robin, Christina and Aunt Ruth returned to where I was bound. I didn't see any of the women carrying any devices of torture in their hands and briefly held out hope that they were here to untie me rather than to torture me any further.

None of the women spoke to me or attempted to untie me, however Robin knelt down in front of my widespread thighs and examined my swollen pubic lips.

"Hold out your hand, dear," Aunt Ruth said and then she handed something small and metallic to Robin. I barely got a glimpse of it, however I was almost certain I knew what it was before Robin applied it to my body.

Robin gripped one of my swollen labia between her thumb and index finger and suddenly I felt a sharp pain, almost as if I had been stung by a wasp. I had seen flying insects in these woods and for a fraction of a second I believed that a flying insect truly had stung my swollen labia, but Christina's Aunt soon explained to me the true cause of my misery.

"It's called a clover clamp," Aunt Ruth explained, "They bite down hard and don't loosen easily. They're also much heavier than other types of clamps, so they'll inflict a good deal more pain than clothespins or tweezer clamps."

I was willing to take Aunt Ruth's word for it. The pain that the clover clamp was causing on my poor labia was quite severe. I moaned and whimpered in pain, but tried not to writhe or make any movements with my hips. I knew without being told that moving about would cause the clover clamp to hurt even more.

A second clover clamp was snapped onto my other labia, bringing forth a piteous whine from my lips. The dangling weight of the clover clamps tormented my sensitive labia with a continuous maddening pinch, and tears welled up in my eyes once again.

"Is she going to cry?" Robin asked, her eyes glazed over. She seemed to treasure my looks and sounds of pain. She savored every moment of my agony.

"Oh, almost certainly," Aunt Ruth responded, "Those clamps are quite cruel, and a girl is so sensitive down there. No girl could take that sort of punishment without shedding a few tears."

Robin stared at me, her face rapt with exaltation. She was utterly infatuated with my pain and helpless suffering. In hushed reverential tones, she tried to explain the way she felt to Christina and Aunt Ruth, however her words seemed insufficient to the task.

Robin delighted in the sounds I made as the clover clamps tormented one of the most sensitive parts of my anatomy. And after what seemed to be an eternity, Aunt Ruth told Robin to remove them.

Robin was reluctant to see my torment end, so Aunt Ruth told her niece to do it. Christina was far more cooperative and removed the clover clamps from my poor, abused labia immediately.

I shrieked in unbearable agony as the clamps came off, and blood circulation to my pubic lips returned to normal. My screams startled a flock of birds and they flew away in a panic, not knowing what my urgent screams meant.

"Clover clamps hurt far more when they come off," Aunt Ruth explained to young Robin, "When they're fastened on tightly not as much blood can reach the poor girl's nerve endings, and thus the pain is suppressed somewhat, however when the clamps come off, the blood rushes back and the pain is quickly multiplied.

Robin wanted to put the clover clamps back on my pubic lips right away. She also wanted to whip my bottom so that my hips would be made to jerk around, thus making the clips hurt more.

When Aunt Ruth and Christina refused, Robin argued with both of them. Aunt Ruth and Christina attempted to assert their authority, but Robin attempted to override them with sheer force of will and the stubbornness of the young.

"This argument is far from over, Robin," Aunt Ruth informed the teenager, "Head back to the house. We shall continue this conversation in the library."

"I don't want to back into the house," protested Robin, "Not unless we're taking Gwen with us."

Eventually Christina grabbed Robin by the arm and dragged her back to the house. Christina was stronger than she looked and no matter how much Robin struggled, she could not break free from Christina's grip.

Again I was left along, tied naked and spread-eagle between two trees in the forested area of Aunt Ruth's land. I tried struggling against the ropes, however they held firm. I could struggle endlessly, however all I would accomplish was exhausting myself and breaking out into a sheen of sweat.

I waited out there, naked and helpless for a long time. My sex was still wet and throbbing, and I desperately wanted someone to touch me. I would gladly beg Robin, Aunt Ruth, Anne Marie or anyone that found me in the woods to impale my sex brutally one their fingers and violate me again and again, bringing me to one shuddering orgasm after another.

I fantasized about all four women coming back, taking turns brutally raping my defenseless pussy with phallic implements and cruelly pinching my nipples, bringing forth cries of both agonizing pain and devastatingly intense orgasms.

My fantasies did nothing to calm the throbbing in my loins, and when I was visited next, my pussy was soaking wet and my breathing was ragged.

I was surprised to see that my visitor was Anne Marie. She was all alone and wasn't carrying any phallic implements. She was carrying what appeared to be a drinking glass.

"Drink," Anne Marie said as she held the glass up to me, "You've been out here in the summer sun for hours and Miss Ward was worried about you becoming dehydrated."

Bound as I was, I couldn't drink from the glass as a normal person would, however Anne Marie had placed a plastic straw in the glass, and held the straw up to my lips.

It was only water, but when I sucked it through the straw, it was a welcome restorative. I hadn't realized how much the heat had affected me, however my body had been out in the heat all day and it had been draining me. The cool water went down my throat and I drank thirstily until there was nothing left to drink.

"Thank you, Anne Marie," I panted to the maid.

"You're welcome. I'm afraid I can't untie you. You need to stay out here for a while yet."

"When are the others coming back? They're not going to leave me out here all day, are they?"

"Things are not going according to plan," Anne Marie confessed, "Robin is drunk with power. She's attempting to threaten Miss Ward and Miss Taylor, unless she's given permission to hurt you in any way she chooses. Miss Ward and Miss Taylor need to find some way to get the teenage girl under control before they can come back and attend to you."

I sighed heavily and Anne Marie watched my breasts rise and fall with visible interest.

"Teenagers can be quite stubborn," I said lamentably, "The three of them could be at it for hours."

"I am quite sorry, Miss Schön. Sometimes the wrong people get invited to these bondage games and it all self-destructs. Some people just go insane when they're given power over a slave."

I desperately wanted to ask Anne Marie to finger me to orgasm, however I had attempted to do that once and she had turned me down flat. She didn't have the authority to grant me an orgasm, and she refused to go behind her employer's back and do it in secret.

I didn't say any of this out loud. Instead I said, "You probably think I'm foolish for putting myself at Robin's mercy."

Anne Marie gave me an enigmatic smile, shook her head and replied, "I think that you're a very brave and beautiful woman. And I think that my employer is more than a match for Robin. Ms. Taylor has a lot of power and influence in Southern California. She could destroy Robin if she really wanted to."

* * * * * * * * * *

In the end Robin wasn't destroyed, but she was quite effectively threatened. Christina drove Robin home and had a long talk with Robin's mother. I'm not certain what was said during this talk, but apparently Robin is now in a huge amount of trouble with her family.

Christina and Anne Marie untied me and gave me back my clothes. My sex was still throbbing, and I was reluctant to get dressed without getting some sort of relief, but I always did what Christina told me to do. I was quite the obedient slave-girl.

Perhaps the thing that amazed me the most was; even after everything I'd been through that day; I still remembered to buy bananas on the way home.

* * * * * * * * * *

I showed up at the apartment with my gym bag and a hand of bananas. I called out Julie's name and let her know I was home, and was quite surprised to see that Julie and Lyndsay were crashed out on the couch together.

"Hello, cutie," Lyndsay said as she favored me with a delighted smile, "I was wondering when you'd be getting home."

"Hello, Lyndsay," I said, attempting to force my face into a similar smile, "I had no idea you were coming over today."

"Lyndsay got us dinner from Grasso Madre," Julie explained cheerfully, "She got you chicken scaloppini."

I set down the bananas and my gym bag and took a few steps closer to Julie and Lyndsay. Sure enough, there was a very yummy container of Italian food with a translucent plastic cover over it on the coffee table in front of the couch.

My stomach growled at me. I hadn't eaten all day long and my gastro-intestinal system was angry at me. Eating something would be a good way to make peace with it.

I sat down next to Lyndsay and said, "Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?"

"What?" Lyndsay exclaimed, sounding somewhat offended, "I am always nice!"

"Um, remember that swimsuit you bought me that turned see-through when you got it wet?" I inquired.

Lyndsay's facial expression changed into a pout. She was quiet for a few seconds and then said, "Okay, I'm always nice except for when I'm mischievous."

I wasn't really sure how to respond to that, so I just said nothing.

And at any rate, I couldn't talk and eat at the same time, and I was really hungry. Eating seemed pretty important. So I ate my food and wisely left talking for later.

When I had eaten enough that my gastrointestinal system was happy with me again, Julie did something that surprised me a great deal. She took off my shoes and socks, dragged my legs across Lyndsay's lap, placed my feet in her own lap and began to massage them.

Okay, now if you knew Julie, you would know that nothing is more suspicious than her massaging your feet. She is very, very good at it, however she only does it when she's about to ask you for a big, big favor. She's done this to me two times before, and both times she made me feel so good, I was incapable of saying no.

"Julie, what are you doing?" I asked warily.

"What?" she said, acting all innocent, "We're friends. Can't I massage my friend's feet without her getting all suspicious?"

Both Lyndsay and Julie smiled at me. I knew something was up, but I didn't know what.

"You want something," I accused, but I had trouble choosing the proper words to back up my accusation. Julie's hands were magic on my feet. She started on my right foot, massaging the ball of the foot and then working on the tight spaces between my toes. After just a few seconds I was enjoying the blissful sensations her hands were creating.

"True," Julie conceded, "But it's nothing bad."

I raised an eyebrow. I was suspicious. Julie reserved her extraordinary foot massages for when she wanted really big favors. I started to say something to that effect, but her fingers did something to the sole of my right foot that made me feel so good that I involuntarily let out a moan.

"You remember I had that long phone conversation with Gabriel?" Julie asked.

I nodded my head in agreement. What Julie was doing felt so good, I didn't feel confident of my ability to effectively use words. If I made her stop massaging my feet, I could do a much better job of verbal sparring, but I didn't really want her to stop,

"Yes," I replied, and my voice heavy and thick with the euphoric contentment of Julie's hands were doing. It sounded to me as if my voice were coming from someplace far, far away.

"Okay, as you know, Gabriel is a student at Addison C Niles University. And I'm a student at Fairhaven University. The two schools are about three-hundred miles apart."

"It's a long-distance relationship," I said, and I let out a moan. Her hands felt so incredible, I was barely listening to anything she said. I already knew about her problems with Gabriel. I just hoped she continued with what she was doing.

"Right," said Julie, agreeing with my statement, "And that long-distance relationship has created some difficulties for both Gabriel and I. Gabriel had a suggestion to make things a little bit easier. Now, I was reluctant at first, but after hours of discussion I finally agreed with his idea."

Julie set down my right foot and began to massage the left one. I let out another moan as she began by massaging the spaces between my toes.

"What was the idea?" I finally managed to ask, my eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of her hands soothing the sole of my foot.

"Since we can't have sex while we're three-hundred miles apart, Gabriel thought that he could find a temporary lover up there in Fremont, and I could find a temporary lover down here in Fairhaven. After we graduate and get married, we'll become monogamous, but until then we can have lovers that are convenient and close by."

Julies expertly stroked the arch of my foot and made me moan again. I had heard the words about her and Gabriel agreeing to have sex with other people, however I didn't immediately understand the implications. I didn't see how it could possibly affect me.

"And?" I asked, still uncertain where Julie was going with this.

"I think you and I should become fuck-buddies," Julie replied.

My eyes suddenly snapped open wide. I stared directly at Julie and said, "What?"

"Well, I don't really want to ask any of classmates at the university," Julie said, "I honestly don't know any of them all that well. We're usually too busy with lectures, classes and studying to socialize. And anyway, none of them are as good-looking as you."

"I thought you were straight," I protested, and then moaned again, as she intensely stroked the arch of my foot.

"Straight-ish," she corrected me, "Remember we had that conversation? Remember I said I rated a two on the Kinsey Scale?"

I had to consider that for a few seconds. The sheer physical pleasure that Julie's hands were bringing to the nerve endings in my bare feet made it hard to think, but eventually I remembered having that conversation with Julie.

"Yes," I moaned, "You told me that the time my mom came over to visit. I told my mom I was gay. You told me you were bisexual."

And then a thought belatedly occurred to me, "You remember I have a girlfriend, right?"

"Yes, I do," Julie replied.

"She already talked to me about the whole thing," Lyndsay said, "I think it's a fantastic idea!"

Lyndsay placed both of her hands on my right thigh and looked at me sweetly and said, "I think the two of you would make for a very cute couple. Julie's a very sweet girl, and you're drop-dead sexy. And the two of you already live together, so it's extremely convenient for you both."

I was confused.

"Does this mean we're breaking up?" I asked Lyndsay.

"Oh, no, no, no," replied Lyndsay, "It just means that I'm willing to share. I felt bad for Julie. I really like her, and her plight moved me, and I felt that if I could solve her problem by sharing you, why be selfish?"

"But...but," I protested, "Julie and I are best friends! I can't have sex with her!"

And then Lyndsay countered with, "Where is it written that you can't have sex with your best friends?"

The idea of having sex with Julie just made me awkward and uncomfortable. She and I had been friends for four years. We became friends back in high school. It seemed wrong to think of her a sexual being. Having sex with Julie just felt wrong, like having sex with your brother or sister feels wrong. You're just not supposed to do it.

"It's because my breasts are too small, isn't it?" Julie asked suddenly.

"What?" I asked, somewhat taken aback. The conversation had taken a change in direction that I was totally unprepared for.

"You and Lyndsay both have larger breasts than me," Julie accused, "I'm just an A-cup! I'm not as impressive as you and Lyndsay! If I were a C-cup, I bet you'd be jumping at the chance to get me naked!"

I was too stunned to answer at first. I would feel awkward about having sex with my best friend no matter what she looked like, but Julie was taking me down a whole other path with her talk about breast sizes.

"Julie, you are a beautiful girl," I protested, "You have a really cute face, a narrow waist and a flat tummy! You could easily be a runway model, modeling clothes in fashion shows in Milan and Paris! I think your physical appearance is very impressive!"

Julie was very quiet for several seconds after I said that. She seemed to be surprised by what I said about her physical appearance. I'm guessing that she had been self-conscious about her looks, and I had really thrown her for a loop by saying that I found her physically impressive.

And then finally she said, "So, have sex with me."

"But you're my best friend," I protested, "We've been best friends since high school."

"Have sex with me just once," Julie insisted, "If you think that makes things too weird between us, we won't ever do it again. How about that?"

Julie and Lyndsay both looked at me expectantly. With the two of them teaming up against me, I knew I wasn't going to win. I surrendered and told Julie I would have sex with her.