Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent," Lyndsay said, "I think I'll take off and give the two of you some privacy."

"Seriously?" I asked, "You don't want to watch? Or join in?"

I was joking when I asked it, but Lyndsay seemed to think I was being serious.

"Oh, I would love to have a lesbian threesome with you and Julie," Lyndsay replied, a mischievous smile on her lips, "But your bed is too small for the three of us, and your shower is too small for the three of us. Bring Julie over to my house sometime and we'll do it right. My bed is easily big enough for three people to have a sex party! And my shower is even bigger than my bed!"

She was serious. She really wanted me to bring Julie over to her house sometime for a lesbian threesome.

I looked over at Julie. She made eye-contact with me, and the expression on her face seemed to indicate that she was okay with the idea.

Lyndsay gave me a goodbye kiss and then walked away from us, putting more sway into her hips than was necessary. Her ass was perfectly shaped and displayed rather suggestively in her leggings pants. She fully intended to leave the apartment on a decidedly erotic note.

The door closed and Julie and I were alone in the apartment. Julie and I had been alone in the apartment many times before, however we'd never been alone in the apartment with this much sexual tension between us.

We had both gotten up off the couch, and now we were standing a few feet apart, looking into each other's eyes. I wasn't kidding when I said Julie was a beautiful girl. She was tall and thin. She was twenty-one years of age, but looked even younger. She had high cheekbones, a square jaw line and long neck. She had a delicate and innocent look about her.

Now that she had proposed that the two of us have sex, I was starting to think about how her tiny buttocks would feel in the tight grip of my hands. I was wondering what sort of sounds she would make as my tongue discovered the most sensitive, intimate parts of her body. I was wondering how much training she would require to get skilled at cunnilingus.

"So, which one of us makes the first move?" Julie asked, her voice sounding lower and sexier than I'd ever heard it sound before.

It was actually an excellent question. I was a submissive, and Julie was so not a dominant. Neither one of us was a great candidate for taking the initiative, but someone had to or else we'd both be standing there all night.

"We should both strip," I finally answered, "Once we're both naked, we can take it from there."

Julie nodded her head in agreement and she bent over to untie the laces of her shoes. I was wearing a lot less than Julie, so I ended up naked before she did. And after I finished stripping, I got to watch the show as Julie removed her last few items of clothing.

When Julie removed her bra, her breasts still remained firm and high up on her chest. They didn't sag at all. It's like she didn't even need the support of her tiny bra.

And when she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slid them down off of her hips, I was surprised to see that she had shaved off all of her pubic hair. I saw Julie naked around the apartment sometimes, and the last time I had seen her naked, she had a generous amount of pubic hair covering her loins.

Julie's body was actually quite athletic. She was thin, but not fragile. There was quite a lot of muscle visible underneath her skin. She looked somewhat like a cross between a ballet dancer and a sprinter...and I knew for a fact she spent a lot of time on the running track at Fairhaven University, so I suppose that made sense.

I didn't mention any of this out loud. Instead, all I said was, "You shave."

She looked down at her crotch briefly, and blushed. She looked really cute when she blushed. I was starting to understand why Lyndsay enjoyed it so much when she made me blush.

Julie gestured at my crotch and said, "You too."

We both let out a nervous laugh, and I told her shaving my pubic area was Lyndsay's idea. It wasn't the truth, but the truth was more complicated, so I was happier telling a little white lie.

"It looks good on you. I like it," Julie said.

Julie and I continued on like that with small-talk for several minutes. Even though Julie had requested this, I think she was just as nervous about having sex with her best friend as I was. We both seemed to be stalling.

Julie was never going to make the first move. I decided therefore that I was going to have to take the initiative. I was still nervous, but Lyndsay was expecting us to do this, and she'd be disappointed in me if we didn't have sex.

I walked up to Julie and took one of her hands in mine. Her hand felt much warmer than I had expected it to feel. I'm assuming that her emotions were running high and causing her heart to race. That would certainly raise her body temperature.

"Come with me and we'll shower together," I told Julie, "That's a good way to start."

I held Julie's hand and she compliantly allowed me to lead her to the bathroom. I turned on the water for the shower as soon as we closed the door behind us. The water came out cold at first and there was no way I was stepping into the shower until the water heated up.

"Oh God, this is really happening," Julie said in a tone of voice that was both nervous and excited. She had specifically requested this, but she was still nervous.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman before?" I asked.

Julie didn't answer, but instead gave me a look of infatuation. She just stared at me with her mouth open. She didn't answer my question with words, but that look told me that I was going to be her first. I managed to smile and sigh at the same time. Being a woman's first lesbian experience is a big honor, however it's also a big responsibility. For the rest of Julie's life, she would view lesbian sex by the experience I gave her today.

When the water got hot, we both stepped into the shower and rinsed off. When we were both sufficiently wet, I handed Julie a bar of soap and said, "Lather me up. If you've never touched a woman before, this is a good, non-threatening way to start. You're not doing anything indecent. You're just helping somebody get clean."

"Right," Julie said. She took the bar of soap from me and nodded that cute little way she had of nodding. Everything she did seemed so cute and innocent. She was almost like a Disney cartoon character come to life.

I held still for Julie and allowed her to glide her hands over every inch of my naked body. I kept my hands behind my back, wrists crossed and spread my feet far apart. When Julie soaped my breasts I began to moan, and Julie immediately withdrew her hands from my naked body. She was so skittish! I had to tell her to go back to what she was doing.

"When I moan, that's a good thing," I told Julie. "You're not supposed to stop just because I'm moaning. If I'm moaning that means that you're doing something right."

Julie nodded again and went back to work. When she began to lather up my pubic lips, she was surprised at how swollen and puffy they already were. They probably wouldn't have been if not for all the sexual teasing Robin had done to my naked body earlier that day, but I didn't tell Julie about that.

My sex was wet and throbbing by the time Julie had finished lathering up the front of my body, however it was too soon for either of us to have an orgasm. Getting clean was just foreplay. We had a long way to go before the main event.

Lathering up my other side went much more quickly, however Julie hesitated when I told Julie to lather up the tight furrow in between my buttocks. I talked her into it after a few seconds though. I have a very desirable butt, and most people don't need much urging to reach out and touch it. Almost any reason is a good enough reason to place your hands on my ass.

After I was all lathered up, Julie helped me rinse off, and then it was Julie's turn. I lathered her up all over, and she let out a girlish squeal when I lathered up the tight crack in between her buttocks. Then she let out a sultry moan when I lathered up her pubic lips.

After all that, Julie became less nervous. At some point the two of us started kissing. I'm not sure which one of us initiated that. It might have been me. It might have been Julie. At this point we were both in a high state of sexual heat and our inhibitions and nervousness had melted away. Suddenly we were no longer two best friends who lived together and shared household expenses. We were gasping, moaning sexual predators, feverish with hunger and determined to devour each other.

When we kissed, I attempted to press my breasts into Julie's breasts or grind my vulva against Julie's vulva. Sometimes I got the logistics wrong and it didn't work, however any part of my naked anatomy pressing against Julie's soon seemed erotic. And she was a great kisser. Her kisses left me gasping and my heart racing.

At some point, I ended up taking one of Julie's breasts in my hand and cupped it. I was sad that Julie was so self-conscious about her breast size. I thought her breasts were adorable. I fondled her firm, touchable breast in my hand and then trapped her nipple between my thumb and index finger. Her nipple was very pink, almost red, and painfully erect.

Julie groaned as I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and it seemed to throb in my grip. Then I closed my mouth over her pink, swollen nipple and sucked on it like it was candy. Julie moaned even louder and she clutched at my naked buttocks with one hand while clutching at my skull with the other.

I learned that Julie's nipples were very responsive. They were almost like two extra clits, but I didn't want Julie to come from mere nipple stimulation, so I withdrew from her nipples before my nipple-sucking took her over the edge.

Kneeling between Julie's legs with her shaved vulva in my face, I tried to tell her to pay attention to the way I went down on her that it would be educational, but my voice was too soft and breathy and I don't think she heard me.

We were both in a hot, feverish libido zone, and words didn't seem to matter anymore. I gave up trying to talk and just applied my tongue to my roommate's pussy.

The stereotype is that a woman's pussy tastes like fish. But Julie's pussy didn't taste like fish at all. Her pussy tasted almost exactly like butter. I briefly considered making a joke about Julie's vagina secretions being sold as a low-calorie, low-fat butter substitute, but once again, words didn't seem to matter. I didn't bother speaking. I just ran my tongue across the furrow between her pubic lips and made her moan.

As I ran my tongue skillfully across her pussy, I ran my hands across her thighs. Julie's thighs were really firm and felt good in my hands. She had legs like a dancer, and it was a pleasure to grasp them and feel the smoothness of her skin and the hardness of the lean muscle underneath.

"Hhuhh hhuhh hhuhh huhhh," Julie began to make loud panting noises as she got closer and closer to orgasm. Also, her thighs began to tremble and her buttocks clenched. I hadn't given her a lot of clitoral stimulation yet, and I wanted to have her clit in my mouth when she came. I rapidly trapped her clit between my teeth and sucked on it like a hard candy.

Julie wailed like a banshee and her hips writhed like crazy and she rode a long, powerful, frantic orgasm. I feared for my eardrums, Julie had screamed so loud, but there was nothing I could do about the noise. I just had to wait for the orgasm to run its course and Julie to return to normal.

I was still naked, on my knees in front of Julie's beautiful pubic lips when she stopped screaming and began panting instead. I knew that at least a dozen of our neighbors must have heard Julie's screams and I hoped none of our neighbors thought that Julie was being murdered. I really didn't want the police knocking on the door while we were both naked and in the middle of satisfying our libidinous, Sapphic cravings.

Julie continued to pant for a long, long time. When she finally stopped, I looked up at her and said, "I guess you really needed that, huh?"

Julie nodded her head in agreement. I wondered how long it had been since she had had an orgasm, and decided that it had definitely been too long. Whatever happened now, I knew I couldn't let Julie go that long without an orgasm again.

"I'm not sure I can do that as good as you," Julie confessed, "I've never gone down on a woman before."

"I'll teach you," I said. "You won't be as good as me the first time, but you'll get better with practice."