Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way they looked at me only made my loins tingle and my body temperature heat up to feverish levels. I couldn't help it. Baring my body to two fully clothed women was an almost classic part of my wicked step-sister fantasies, so I was almost automatically going to get wet whenever made to strip like this.

When I unhooked the clasp on my bra and allowed the material to fall away from my breasts, my nipples immediately became hard, swollen and erect, and I'm sure Lyndsay and Julie (who were staring directly at my exposed breasts) noticed the erect posture of my nipples.

And then, when I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and slid them down my legs, I'm sure Julie and Lyndsay could see that my pubic lips were already puffy and moist with my own juices.

"Now put your arms behind your back," Lyndsay instructed me, "Julie and I are going to bind your wrists and make you helpless, but I promise we won't do anything to hurt you."

I stood there naked and obediently did as Lyndsay said. It was almost funny. This was a very mild bondage situation by my standards, but for Julie's sake, Lyndsay and I were acting like this was a big deal that I needed to be eased into.

"I trust you," I said soothingly as Julie buckled the leather slave collar around my neck, and Lyndsay buckled the leather wrist restraints tightly around my wrists.

The chains that connected the leather cuffs to the leather collar were short and thus forced me to hold my wrists up high, behind my back, pretty much between my shoulder blades.

"Do you feel helpless yet?" Julie asked me.

Reflexively, I struggled against the leather and stainless-steel that bound my arms behind my back. Of course, the gear Lyndsay had used to bind me was more than capable of defeating my meager attempts to escape.

"Yep, I feel helpless," I assured Julie.

"Notice the way her bonds pull her arms and shoulders back, and force her to push her breasts forward?" Lyndsay asked Julie, "It's like she's deliberately putting her breasts on display and offering them to us as some sort of gift."

"She does look sexier in this position," Julie admitted, "I'm starting to see why some people get turned on by bondage."

The high collar forced me to hold my head up and prevented me from looking down at my own breasts, but I could feel the change in my posture and knew I must be thrusting my breasts out, and aiming them right at Lyndsay and Julie. It was a very indecent pose, especially for a female who is stark naked.

"She's tempting me with those breasts," Lyndsay said, "I say we give in to temptation."

"Are you sure it's okay, Gwen?" Julie asked me, "I love your breasts more than I love hugs and puppy dogs, but fondling your breasts while you're tied up and helpless seems too much like rape."

I let out a deep sigh and closed my eyes. Julie was just so not suited for the BDSM scene. She was too sweet and innocent. I stood there with my arms bound behind my back and my chin forced up high and assured my best friend, "I'm fine, Julie. Go ahead and touch my breasts. I want you to."

Lyndsay needed no such assurance and took one of my breasts gently in her hands, pushed it up slightly, and slowly ran one finger around the areola. I was already heavily aroused and the skin around my nipples was highly sensitive. The things Lyndsay was doing to my naked flesh was eliciting a thrilling tingling sensation, that started near my nipples and somehow spread to my loins. Reflexively, I moaned as Lyndsay fondled my exposed flesh.

"Well, if you're sure," Julie said, and then I felt hands cupping both of my defenseless breasts.

I suppose it was inevitable that my nipples would become the focus of attention for female hands. My nipples were incredibly responsive and sensitive, and the more rubbing, stroking and pulling that was inflicted on my sensitive nubs, the more they swelled and ached and throbbed. I panted and felt my body heat up with feverish desire. Julie had no idea what she and Lyndsay were doing to me with their wandering hands.

The collar I was wearing forced my head up, so I couldn't really look down and see what was being done to my nipples, but I had very receptive nerve endings that could feel everything that was being done to them. God, could I feel it! These two were stroking my poor, helpless body to feverish, sexual need so overwhelming, it was almost unbearable.

I could feel thumbs, fingertips and tongues as they rubbed my hypersensitive nipples, stroked them, circled them, licked them, and did delicious things that made me pant, gaps and tremble. And the way my arms were bound forced my breasts; and their swollen, pink nipples; to become far more prominent and noticeable than before. The way they were thrust out and up, they were practically begging Julie and Lyndsay to pay and extraordinary amount of attention to them.

I could feel female lips and tongues lavishing attention on my nipples with wanton abandon, making me moan and gasp with feverish lust. And when I felt feminine teeth bite into the tender, pink flesh of one defenseless nipple, I knew it had to be Lyndsay who had abused my poor, delicate flesh. Julie was far too innocent to do anything so cruel as to bite a helpless woman on one of the intimate parts of her anatomy.

I gasped and whimpered in reaction, and then the mouth on my other breast enveloped my swollen nipple and vigorously sucked on it, stimulating it, and making it throb even more intensely.

"You really seem to be enjoying this," I heard Lyndsay's voice say, "Maybe someday, I'll let you tie me up like this, just so I can see what it's like."

I knew that Lyndsay was joking. Lyndsay was too dominant to allow me to tie her or make her helpless, but her enthusiastic words somehow seemed appropriate for the moment. Then Lyndsay stood up. I had a clear view of her beautiful face for just a second before she kissed me hard on the lips. The kiss was fierce and possessive, as if she were claiming me as her own personal property, and then she dropped down to tease another part of my naked and helpless anatomy.

The first clue I had to Lyndsay's intentions, was when I felt her hot breath against my navel. Then I heard Lyndsay's voice instruct me to spread my legs further apart.

Lyndsay is a real expert when it comes to using her mouth to bring a female to an earth-shaking orgasm and I eased my feet apart as far as I could, in anticipation of her tongue lavishing attention on my swollen pubic lips.

Julie stopped circling my nipple with her tongue and asked, "Can I watch? I'm just a beginner when it comes to cunnilingus, but I heard that you're the expert."

"She is," I said, my voice weak and faltering. My body was so filled with sexual tension and desire, I could barely form words.

"Well, sex education is important," Lyndsay said amicably, "Gwen, you don't mind if I use your body as an educational aid, do you?"

My heart sped up, and I tried to say something that would indicate how I couldn't stand to wait much longer. My body was feverish with sexual need and my clitoris was so hard and swollen that it ached. I really, desperately wanted to cum, but when I opened my mouth, nothing came out other than some inarticulate vowel-sounds.

Lyndsay took that as acquiescence, and proceeded to use my body as a prop to teach Julie about how to manipulate a woman's body and bring her to a screaming orgasm.

"Come closer, my pupil," Lyndsay said to Julie, and I could feel Julie's hands withdraw from my breast and hear the shuffling of feet and knees and Julie reoriented herself to get a better view of my clean-shaven vulva.

"Now, think of Gwen as a four-course meal," Lyndsay instructed my roommate, "In your typical four-course meal you eat your appetizer first, next is usually soup or salad, after that is the main course, and finally dessert. Gwen's clit is the dessert. You never eat dessert first. You always save that for last."

I moaned at this point, the sound of a damsel in distress, I had a feeling that this was going to be a long lecture, that cruelly delayed the orgasm I was so desperately needing.

Lyndsay ignored my pitiful moan and continued to instruct Julie, "Typically the thighs make for a great appetizer. Now, no woman is going to cum from the way you touch her thighs, but there are plenty of nerve ending in that area that can get a positive reaction out of a woman, if you stimulate them in the right way. Watch carefully, now."

I felt fingertips gently brush across the smooth skin of my inner-thighs and I moaned again. Lyndsay's fingertips barely contacted my naked flesh, but what she was doing was causing pleasurable tingles that began at my inner-thighs, but those tingles spread across my body, into my abdomen, my chest, my loins and my nipples.

"Soft and smooth strokes," Lyndsay instructed my best friend, "Don't be rough, and don't rush. Take your time, and be careful not to scrape her with your fingernails. It's almost like petting a kitten."

Feminine hands continued to stroke the bare flesh of my thighs, and drive me insane with lust. More than anything, I wanted Lyndsay to thrust her fingers deep inside of me, or take my swollen clit and rub it with wild abandon, but she insisted on torturing me and making me wait. I panted and my legs trembled as I waited for Lyndsay to pay attention to my needy sex.

"Now, this is a delicious spot that most lovers unfortunately neglect," Lyndsay said as she gently stroked the hollow that separated my pelvis from my thighs. She was right. Most lovers neglected that spot. I squirmed and gasped as she gently traced her fingers over that delicious line of flesh, but I was feverish with need and wanted her to skip over the foreplay and go straight for the big orgasmic climax.

After petting the intimate flesh of my inner-thighs for what seemed like hours, Lyndsay affectionately kissed the flesh of my both my left and right thigh and then informed Julie that it was time to move onto the second course.

"Okay, the second course; when you're eating a woman; is her pubic lips," Lyndsay calmly instructed, "You don't want to go after them too soon. It's best to wait until they're good and swollen. When they puff up like that, you know that they'll be very receptive to your touch."

My pubic lips had been swollen and soaked with my own juices before I even finished getting my panties off. I felt as if Lyndsay was mercilessly teasing me by making wait so long before she targeted my sex.

I suppressed a moan as I felt somebody breathing softly onto my pubic lips. I had to clench my jaw and grit my teeth together tightly. My labia were so sensitive that even the feel of soft, feminine breath upon them was making me go wild with desire.

"Let me try that," I heard Julie say, and then shortly after that, I felt another sensation of feminine breath, softly blowing onto my swollen nether lips and the moist slit in between them.

"You...two are killing me," I complained, my voice weak and faltering.

"It's for a good cause," Lyndsay retorted, "It's for Julie's education. It's important."

With my wrists bound securely behind my back, and I had no way to alleviate the desperate need in my throbbing sex, myself. I was totally dependent on Lyndsay and Julie, so I stoically bit my tongue and attempted to be patient.

"You can use your tongue or your fingers to stroke her pubic lips," Lyndsay informed Julie, "Either one should feel equally exquisite, just so long as you do it right."

My sex was soaked and dripping with my own juices at this point. I heard whispers and then a female mouth was suddenly between my legs. It might have been Julie's, it might have been Lyndsay's, I had no way of knowing. A tongue swirled intricate patterns across my swollen labia, exciting millions of sensitive nerve endings, and making me tremble with desire. A few times, the tongue would follow a path that led it within a hair's breadth of my swollen, needy clit, but it would always veer away at the last second. It seemed to me that was probably Lyndsay. She was far more sadistic and mischievous than Julie could ever be. And then there was a delicious moment when a woman's tongue licked straight up, across the seam between my swollen nether lips, making me feel a powerful erotic charge, and causing me to go weak in the knees.

I panted and whimpered as my sex was teased and I was repeatedly stimulated and brought to the edge of knee-buckling orgasm over and over again, but always without climax. Tears welled up in my eyes, as I was kept in sexual distress, and denied relief again and again and again.

"The third course is penetration," Lyndsay explained after an eternity of licking my sensitive pubic lips, "There are some spots inside of a woman's sex that are fun to stimulate, however finding them can be time-consuming and difficult. Not every woman is built the same way, so these delicious spots aren't always located in the same spot on every lover."

Then I felt a finger (or was it two?) widening the gap between my pubic lips and forcing its way inside of me. For a split-second, I thought that this intimate contact would be enough to force me over the edge, and I panted shamelessly in anticipation of my extraordinary climax, but my body betrayed me, and calmed down before the orgasm was triggered.

The fingers inside of me (I'm sure it was two of them now) probed deep inside of me, twisting and prodding and flexing, exploring every centimeter of my intimate orifice.

Every now and then I would gasp, and Lyndsay would say, "Okay, I found a fun spot to play with."

Then the fingers would withdraw, and I would hear Lyndsay say something like, "Here, let me show you. I'll guide you in to the sweet spot."

Eventually I was covered in sweat, and my entire body was feverish with the heat of unfulfilled desire. My breathing was labored and my breasts heaved as I panted and gasped. Lyndsay and Julie must have seen sweat dripping down my thighs and torso, but they paid it no heed.

Julie plunged her fingers into my vulnerable sex and discovered the most responsive nerve endings that could be reached inside of me. I moaned and gasped and whimpered, but Lyndsay insisted that it was important to delay my orgasm until she had taught Julie the lessons she intended to teach her.

I'm not even sure if my vocal cords would have worked at this point. I panted and whimpered, but made no attempt to form actual words. Most of the blood in my body seemed to have flooded into my painfully swollen clit, pubic lips and my painfully swollen nipples anyway. I'm not certain how much blood was left for the speech-center of my brain.

I made a choking, whimpering sound as I felt a tongue swirling an intricate circle around my clit, and then I heard Lyndsay say, "Okay, now it's finally time for us to enjoy the dessert."

I let out a loud sigh, that filled the entire room. I heard Lyndsay and Julie respond with girlish laughter, and then Lyndsay went back to teaching my roommate.

"Now, Gwen's clit is already peeking out of its hood, but we want it to be completely exposed," explained Lyndsay, "Now, we can either use fingers or tongue to peel back the hood and completely expose the clit. I usually prefer to use my tongue, but do whatever feels right for you."

I felt the tip of a tongue provocatively circling my engorged clit, and then I gasped as it felt the tongue stroke up and down my hypersensitive nub.

I whimpered and my entire body seemed to be trembling in need at this point. That's when Lyndsay said, "I love to lick the clitoris for a long time before allowing my lover to orgasm, but I don't think Gwen can last much longer, so what happens next, is I'm going to take her clit directly into my mouth. I'm going to trap it in between my teeth and suck on it like a hard candy."

I moved my lips, and tried to say the word, "What?" but my throat was dry, and my vocal cords didn't seem to be working anymore. I felt Lyndsay's hands aggressively grab my buttocks and pull my pelvis forward. Next it seemed that her mouth had completely taken possession of my sex, taking my poor, sensitive clit into her mouth, and sucking on it roughly.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh," I screamed as my captive clit was alternately licked and sucked upon while trapped inside Lyndsay's demanding mouth.

Lyndsay's hands squeezed my buttocks tightly and forced my pelvis forward into her mouth. Lyndsay's mouth vigorously devoured my swollen clit and I screamed incoherently and struggled against my bondage, as Lyndsay took control of my sex and forced a long, violent orgasm out of my loins that felt as powerful as a tsunami. It was like a wave, building and building in strength over a thousand miles of ocean, until it finally hit the shore and exploded onto land with enough force to drown an entire coastal village.

"Uuhhhuhh...Aaaaaahh...Ahhh! Huhhuh! Uhhh," I screamed inarticulately, as the orgasm ripped through my defenseless, naked body and seemed to go on forever and ever, causing me to scream, shudder, writhe and gasp.

The sensation was so intense, I thought I might pass out from the overwhelming carnal pleasure of it, but I stubbornly resisted, and I rode the wave of the powerful orgasm, instead of allowing myself to be pulled under by it.

My legs went wobbly, and finally buckled, and I found myself on my knees, but still I remained conscious, indulging myself in the orgasm, instead of being dragged down under by it.

"Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh," I panted, and I felt feverish, light-headed and covered with sweat, but I hung on and refused to pass out. If my body was going to have an orgasm fit for the gods ripped out of it, I was damn sure not going to pass out while my body twitched and spasmed and writhed its way to the final climax.

No matter how much I squirmed, thrashed and writhed, Lyndsay kept her mouth securely fastened to my loins, and my clit trapped greedily inside her mouth. She continued to mercilessly lick and suckle my clitoris, until every last throbbing trace of desire had been sucked out of me.

"Oh, uhhh, oh God," I whimpered, as my body was drained of its orgasm, but still continued to twitch and tremble.

I had lost all control of my body, and had very nearly fallen backwards, onto my bound arms, but Julie grabbed me by my shoulders and caught me before I hit the floor.

"That was incredible," I heard Lyndsay say, as she held me tightly. My eyes were closed and I was breathing with my mouth open in a feminine O shape, as my body attempted to recover from the extreme sensations of what it had just gone through.

"Think you'll be able to make Gwen scream like that?" Lyndsay asked my roommate. There was a long pause, and at long last, Julie replied, "I dunno. I'll give it my best shot."

"I'm totally drained," I complained weakly, "I can't feel my legs. I don't think I can move."

I was exhausted and as limp as a wet-dishrag. The only part of my body that seemed to work, was my lung, that gulped in air, and tried to supply oxygen to my depleted body.

"But you look gorgeous," Lyndsay countered, "Lying there, limp, sweaty and weakened, sapped of all your energy, you look so fetching!"

There was a pause, and then Lyndsay said, "Don't move! I'm going to take a picture!"

I couldn't have moved even if the house was on fire. I was as weak as an anemic kitten. I lay there with my head in Julie's lap, and my legs sprawled apart, boneless and numb as Lyndsay took several photos of my helpless, limp, naked body with her phone.

"That was more than one photo," I said out loud. I was attempting to sound admonishing, but my voice came out sounding fragile and forceless.

"You look so adorable," Lyndsay insisted, "I couldn't stop at just one! You have no idea how beautiful you look right now!"