Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a weak groaning sound, and Lyndsay announced that they should pick me up off the floor and set me down on the bed. I was in no shape to argue. The bed looked a lot comfier than the floor, and I doubt that there's any way I could have gotten there on my own.

Julie grabbed me by my arms, and Lyndsay grabbed me by my ankles. Both women were stronger than I expected and easily picked me up off the floor and set me down on the bed without dropping me.

"Gwen is going to need time to recover," Lyndsay said with confidence, "Let's give her something interesting to watch, while she regains her strength."

I'll admit this much, Lyndsay certainly did give me something interesting to watch, while I lay on her bed. First, Lyndsay cast off her clothing, and if you've ever seen Lyndsay naked, you know that her naked body can provide quite a distraction. Her naked body is delicious eye-candy. She has a perfectly sculpted butt, flat, tight abs, a narrow waist, dancer's legs and firm breasts that are almost as large as mine. She looks kind of like a cross between an athlete and a lingerie model.

Having discarded her own clothing, Lyndsay then helped Julie slip out of her clothes as well. Julie may not have large breasts, but she has a girlish charm that I find endearing. Her slender frame looked fragile and waifish compared to Lyndsay's toned, sculpted body, but the two of them together made for a very attractive couple.

Both of the women I was watching had beautiful skin and high cheekbones, but Julie's face had an innocent look, while Lyndsay's face had an impish and mischievous look. They were different, but they were both beautiful in their own way. And when they kissed, their faces merged, and somehow their beauty was enhanced. And it wasn't just taking the beauty of one women and doubling it. It was more like taking the beauty of one woman and multiplying it.

Both Lyndsay and Julie had long eyelashes, and they both closed their eyes as they kissed. Soft skin, eyelashes and feminine lips combined with soft feminine moans, to make the kiss between Lyndsay and Julie seem adorable and erotic, and I was almost jealous that I was on the bed instead of joining in and participating in the fun.

Julie and Lyndsay made for a very cute couple. Of course, I was involved with Lyndsay before Julie ever was, so what did that make us? A very cute triple?

When Julie got excited, he nipples didn't just get harder, they got darker. I noticed that while Julie and Lyndsay engaged in kissing and heavy petting, Julies nipples had gone from pink to an almost strawberry-red color. It was fascinating to watch.

At one point, Lyndsay placed her hand between Julie's legs and Julie let out a feminine gasp. Lyndsay smiled and exclaimed that Julie was soaking wet. Lyndsay even held her hand up, so I could see how slick her fingers had become from probing Julie's sex.

"What were you expecting?" Julie replied, her breathing heavy and labored, "Between you and Gwen, your bedroom is like an erotic theme park! Who wouldn't get aroused?"

"You think I'm erotic?" Lyndsay asked, and Julie replied with a very contented Mmmmmm-sound.

Lyndsay continued to probe Julie's sex with her fingers and elicited a lot of moaning and vowel-sounds from Julie's lips, but before she could make Julie, cum, she removed her fingers from between my roommate's thighs, and said, "I just remembered something."

Lyndsay leaned over her pile of sex toys, and selected the Doxy wand. She held it up triumphantly and proclaimed, "I saw the look on your face when this thing was revving its engines. I think you should get to experience what this thing is capable of, firsthand."

I swear to God, Julie actually let out a girlish squeal when Lyndsay said that.

Julie spread her feet apart, shoulder-width, and smiled with anticipation, and then Lyndsay switched the Doxy wand on.

From the loud mechanical sound the wand was making, I'm guessing it was on one of the higher settings. Julie let out a feminine shriek when Lyndsay pressed the Doxy wand to Julie's sex and she stamped her feet.

Julie's reaction to the Doxy wand was adorable. She panted, laughed and cried out like a little girl on Christmas morning. She squirmed, covered her breasts with her hands and bounced up and down on the balls of her feet, and then finally shouted out, "That's too much! Turn it down!"

Lyndsay obligingly set the Doxy wand on a lower setting, and Julies still squirmed and panted, but her reactions were now less intense. Lyndsay was still stimulating Julie's clit, but not so much to overwhelm Julie, or to send her into a frenzy.

"Oh, God, that's good," Julie exclaimed and her small, round breasts rose and fell as Julie panted and grinned like a little kid on a ride at Disneyland.

I could see her stomach muscles tighten up and thigh muscles flex as she rode the Doxy wand and wave after wave brought her closer and closer to an erotic promised land.

"Hhuhh, huh hhuhh," Julie panted, and her stomach muscles tightened up even more and she roughly played with one of her nipples, while she used her other hand to reach for Lyndsay. She thrust her pelvis indecently and enthusiastically into the round tip of the Doxy wand and let out a painfully loud scream before her body shook and shuddered its way to a vigorous climax.

Her spine arched and she threw her head back as her pelvis spasmed and she continued to gasp and make more vowel-sounds. Eventually Lyndsay turned off the Doxy wand and removed the round tip from Julie's labia.

"Oh, God," Julie whispered reverently, "That was incredible."

Julie looked so adorable as she said that, I just wanted to hug her. Of course, my arms were still bound behind my back, so hugging wasn't a realistic option, but she really did look adorable. Julie had this post-orgasmic glow about her that I've never seen on any other woman. You have to see it to believe it.

"You do realize," Lyndsay said playfully, "That if you lived here with me, you could borrow my Doxy wand whenever you felt like it."

"Was that an offer?" Julie asked, her attention focused intensely on Lyndsay, "Are you seriously offering to let me come and live here with you?"

"Maybe," Julie said impishly, "Of course, I'd hate to break up you and Gwen. You two seem to be such good friends. I couldn't let you move in unless Gwen came to live with me too."

Julie suddenly shifted her attention to me, and gave me an intense, inquisitive look, as if she was asking what I thought of all this. I totally understood the upside of moving in with Lyndsay. Lyndsay lived in a much bigger house, had a much bigger shower, had an exercise room, had a much nicer kitchen and a live-in servant that made delicious meals, however I was uneasy about saying yes. Lyndsay was known for having ulterior motives and playing games. If I moved in with her, what sort of trap would I be walking into?

"Um, you want me to move in with you?" I asked Lyndsay, wondering what was on Lyndsay's agenda. I was sure she had some sort of hidden agenda, but I couldn't guess what it was.

"It would make certain things much easier," Lyndsay replied, "And my mother already likes you. I'm sure she wouldn't object."

"Can I have some time to think about it?" I asked. I was naked and my hands were bound helplessly behind my back. This seemed to be the wrong time for me to be making life-changing decisions.

"Gwen, what's to think about?" Julie asked excitedly, "Lyndsay is giving us a chance to get out of that ancient apartment building, with the elevators always breaking down! And what about Mrs. Sorokko? Lyndsay is giving us a chance to get away from that scary, old Mrs. Sorokko! Are you seriously going to pass up an opportunity to get away from her?"

Mrs. Sorokko was sort of the boogie man in Julie's life, mine too I suppose. She lived on the same floor as Julie and me in our apartment building, and was an intensely unpleasant woman. She was overweight, middle-aged, and her face seemed to be set in a perpetual glare. She was belligerent, impatient and nosey. Shouting was her default means of communication, and she didn't seem to like me, Julie or any of our neighbors. She even yelled at the building manager.

"I guess not," I finally replied. Lyndsay and Julie both had excellent reasons for why I should move in, and I only had vague suspicions telling me that I shouldn't. And when Julie and Lyndsay ganged up on me, there was no defeating them. I might resist them both for a while, but they'd break me down eventually no matter what I did.

"This is great news," Julie crowed, "Let's celebrate!"

* * * * * * * * * *

About ten minutes later the three of us were downstairs in the dining room, opening a bottle of wine, so we could drink a toast to our new arrangement. All three of us were still naked, but at least Julie and Lyndsay had released me from my bondage so I could hold a wineglass.

Lyndsay produced three wineglasses and poured us each a glass of rich Napa Valley Cabernet. I'm not an expert on wines, but I liked the smell and taste of this cabernet.

"Should we finish off the entire bottle?" Lyndsay asked.

"Hell yeah," Lyndsay replied enthusiastically, "It's a celebration!"

I don't remember how many glasses of wine Julie and I drank, but at some point, I remember being on my knees in front of Lyndsay, licking at the swollen folds of her labia, and bringing her to an enthusiastic orgasm, however, that somehow wasn't enough, and then Julie got down on her knees and began to feast on Lyndsay's pussy in an attempt to match my performance.

Lyndsay and I tried to give Julie advice and tell her how to improve her performance. It was getting harder and harder for Lyndsay to talk as Julie's tongue was making Lyndsay gasp and make inarticulate vowel-sounds. As a result, I ended up giving most of the advice, while Lyndsay held tightly onto my arm.

By the time Julie had Lyndsay's clit sucked into her mouth, Lyndsay's legs were trembling and I think her knees were about ready to give out on her.

I was so intent on watching Julie's technique and helping Lyndsay to not collapse onto the floor, I totally failed to notice that someone else had entered the dining room, until I heard the sound of chair legs scraping across the dining room floor.

I had thought that Lyndsay, Julie and I were all alone in the house. When I heard furniture moving around I damn near had a heart attack. I screamed in alarm and took two steps back, my heart thudding in my chest like a Buddy Rich drum solo.

It turned out, it wasn't an intruder. It was just Dasha, but why was she here? Lyndsay had given her the night off. I wasn't expecting her back until sometime tomorrow morning.

Julie heard me scream and looked up from Lyndsay's clean-shaven vulva. When she saw that Dasha was just a few feet away, she let out a girly scream and rapidly got up off her knees, and hide behind Lyndsay and me.

"Sorry, I did not mean to scare anyone," Dasha said, her voice almost completely devoid of emotion.

"Jesus Christ, Dasha," Julie screamed, "I thought you were going to be gone all night! I wouldn't have come downstairs naked if I thought there was any chance of anyone else showing up in the house!"

"Do not be embarrassed," Dasha said calmly, "I have worked here many years. I have seen Lyndsay with naked females before. It is no longer big deal for me. I do not judge."

Julie continued to hide behind Lyndsay and me. She was trembling and looked like a frightened little kitty and I almost felt sorry for her.

"I'm not used to being naked in front of strangers," Julie protested nervously while hiding behind Lyndsay and me, "I mean, you're not exactly a stranger. I met you earlier this evening, but we're not really close enough that I feel comfortable disrobing in front of you."

Both Christina and Lyndsay had forced me to expose the most intimate parts of my anatomy to total strangers enough times that I had developed a tolerance to it, and Lyndsay had lived in the same house with Dasha. I got the impression that Dasha had seen Lyndsay naked plenty of times. So, Lyndsay and I were both unconcerned about being caught naked by Dasha. Julie was the only one who was panicking.

"I thought you were visiting friends in Westlake Village," I said to Dasha, trying to sound calm and hoping Julie would get ahold of herself, and stop cowering, "I thought you wouldn't be returning until sometime tomorrow."

"That was the original plan," Dasha agreed, "However Alexandra has brother, and he is idiot. He drank a great deal of alcohol, or perhaps he did drugs. Perhaps he did both. In any event, he turned blue and his skin went all cold and clammy and he had to be rushed to hospital. Alexandra had to go to hospital with him. Alexandra called from the hospital and called off our plans for this evening."

"Is Alexandra's brother going to be okay?" Julie asked while hiding behind me.

Dasha rolled her eyes and then replied, "The doctors pumped his stomach and raised his body temperature back up to normal. Physically, they say he will be fine, but he is still an idiot."

"I'm sorry your evening was ruined," Lyndsay said, "I know you were hoping to have fun tonight."

Dasha waved her hand dismissively, "I feel more bad for Alexandra. It is she who has to live with Anton. He is nineteen, but he is constantly in need of supervision. He looks like adult, but he acts like child."

"It's rough when you've got someone like that in your family," Julie piped up timidly while hiding behind me, "You can abandon friends who are stupid and irresponsible, but when it's someone in your family, you're sort of stuck with them."

Dasha cocked her head to one size, looked at Julie quizzically and said, "Mouse would be a good nickname for you. You look like a frightened little mouse, trying to hide from a kitty cat."

I looked over my shoulder at Julie, and couldn't help but agree. Lyndsay was cool as a cucumber at the prospect of Dasha seeing her naked, but Julie insisted on hiding behind me, with her arms wrapped protectively over her naked breasts, doing her best to conceal her nudity.