All Comments on 'Sweet, Hot Morning Sex'

by gingergirl32

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
yowseryowseralmost 9 years ago
wow

Stories addressed to "you" are so hard to get right. Very sweet, engaging, well written all around.

gingergirl32gingergirl32almost 9 years agoAuthor
To yowser

I heartily agree, and was therefore hesitant to submit this. I'm not entirely happy with it, but having something, anything at all up to erase the tyranny of the blank space of no submissions will make me more likely to write something I take a little more time with in the future. I'll shift to a third person perspective next time, most likely. And you know, add a plot. :)

storyteller6storyteller6almost 9 years ago
Even without a plot the descriptions are really nice

The timing, the descriptions, the very detailed sexual emotions--all are so often missed in stories--you've done those things nicely.

ManLuvs2PlzWManLuvs2PlzWalmost 9 years ago
Tyranny

The tyranny of the blank space -- I like that description.

Akin to Hemingway's description of writing: you sit at the typewriter [keyboard or blank page or space] and bleed.

Figure_of_interestFigure_of_interestalmost 9 years ago

Really beautiful and intimate portrayal of a very interesting fuck...thank you very much! Would love to see some more from you.

DarknessAtNoonDarknessAtNoonover 8 years ago
So much to like about this

A great first submission: A very hot treatment of a very hot fantasy as such; an accomplished use of a difficult perspective; and I very much liked the rare, but all the more well-done, play with an uncut penis. All around lovely and truly sweet!

Here's to hoping you'll submit many more stories in the future :3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous