All Comments on 'Sweet Justice'

by erossmantic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

We need a sequel!!

ObscurelogicObscurelogicover 10 years ago
I liked it

I thought the characters and their motives were very well drawn out. It was a good compact story. And I really liked the flashbacks.

To Anon...I don't see what there is to get all worked up about. It seems obvious from the tone of the story that it wasnt meant to be realistic, in fact it was a lot less sadistic than most other cheating-revenge stories in this category.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Liked it!

Complete hot story and fitting revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

Great story, great sex, great writing and great twist at the end.

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 10 years ago
Great Story

This was, essentially, a Loving Wives BTB fantasy. Those are not normally my preference, but this one was so much more inventive than a run of the mill BTB story that I couldn't help but enjoy it. I almost clicked out on the prologue--it was unnecessary and awkward. Likewise, the setup was rushed and a little clunky. But once Suzy showed up for her first day at work, the story took off. The staff introduction was good, but the real pearl in this oyster was the poker party. I'll admit that I groaned at first, but when Suzy attacked Carl with her take no prisoners attitude, this story went into overdrive. Forcing her to be an active participant in her own husband's infidelity was a masterstroke of originality.

I think I would have preferred that the story was broken up into two chapters to make it an easier read, but no matter. It was the kind of NonCon/Reluctance story I like to read, where there is no overt violence, but rather, the victim is given a choice--often a choice between two equally nasty alternatives, and it's even better when the antagonist manipulates events to compel the choice. All too often these types of stories fail to create a plausible scenario putting the victim in peril. This one delivers. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Clever writing and plot with hot sex. One of the best I've read on this site, and in this category. 5 stars from me.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 10 years ago
Revenge Incomplete

It was a good story, but the revenge was incomplete. Mark never knew. Furthermore, it seemed like Suzy enjoyed herself enough that she did not really mind having to report every weekend.

One of two things could have accomplished the revenge. First, Mark could have been desperate along with Suzy and agreed to the weekend schedule as well. Then he would have to live knowing what Tom was doing with his wife every weekend.

Alternatively, in the end, Suzy could have enjoyed herself so much that she left Mark to make the arrangement with Tom permanent. Normally I despise a story where one guy takes another's wife but in this case it would have been acceptable.

One other thing was missing. I would have liked for there to be more exploration of disappointment on Suzy's part due to Mark basically cheating on her at the poker game.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'VE GOT NO PROBLEM WITH THIS...

They fucked him over, they got screwed over in return. Seems like justice served and the guy who was most hurt in it all got some measure of satisfaction after all those years. I must say though that his obsession with them was a bit demented. With all those resources, why didn't he just go off and live a great lie as a means of revenge? Maybe ruin the financially or something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unfair Revenge

Though the revenge was justified to some extent, Tom should have had a revenge by having intimate relationship with Suzy behind Mark to avenge their adultery. However, having Suzy made to wear a sleazy attire, making her undergo a gang-bang with his staff and then all his friends was not justified. Tom could have still had his revenge by being intimate with Suzy.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
A WELL WRITTEN 5 STAR STORY!

I WISH THE AUTHOR WAS STILL ACTIVE. WELL DONE!!!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA5 months ago

Revenge was childish after the first several weekends. Also how did Mark interact with his wife and not recognize her? The scenes failed in many=y ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous