Sweet Lorraine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you've made such a mess of me, Dan. I'll have to use my shawl to wipe myself off."

As he drove to the office Dan smiled to himself, flattered that Lorraine was attracted to him. It had been a very long time since he had sex with someone other than Margaret. Having a sexy attractive woman wanting him made Dan feel young again and the fact that she was married was a bonus. He couldn't afford to have some starry eyed naïve young thing pursuing him. He thought that perhaps this could develop into an arrangement beneficial to both of them. He pulled into the office parking lot.

"I just have to sign in at the front desk Lorraine," he said, feeling the thrill of their illicit affair bringing his libido back to life. He nodded hello to Freddy the night watchman and signed the log. As they entered the building their footsteps echoed noisily down the long hall. Dan opened his office door and ushered her in, seizing her and drawing her to him.

"Oh baby, I want you so much!" Dan said kissing her deeply as he eagerly pulled the skirt of her tiny dress over her waist. He fumbled with her nylons in a clumsy attempt to remove them.

"Wait! Wait!" Lorraine gasped. You'll tear them! She drew back, lowered her tiny panties and stepped out of them

She lay back on his desk and spread her legs lewdly apart.

"Now you can fuck me!" she gasped. "Come on... fill me...! Fill me with your big cock!!!" Dan looked at her hairy swollen cunt framed by a sexy black garter belt and her lovely stocking clad legs. He could see by her obvious arousal she needed fucking very badly. He lowered his fly, pulled out his stiff cock and placed it at her opening. "Is this what you want?" he asked, rubbing the slippery head of his cock into her steaming furrow.

"Oh god, please don't tease me!"

"Do it...!!! I want it......!!!........... Do it to me now you horny bastard!!!"

Dan slid his huge cock all the way home and nearly pushed Lorraine off the desk in his eagerness to fuck her.

"Ooooh fuck!!!!!!" she gasped as the huge slippery pole invaded her cervix.

Although her first lover had been big she was not prepared for Dan. He was immense! Lorraine kissed him passionately as his cock burrowed deep in her belly. Wrapping her legs around his waist she pushed back, fucking him for all she was worth. Dan's cum laden balls slapped her upturned ass as he gripped her waist and savagely rammed his hot cock into her sopping cunt. Lorraine felt like a breeding mare in full heat. She was in heaven! As Dan pounded away at her creaming pussy he pressed his mouth to hers forcing her lips apart with his hot wet tongue. As she felt his tongue and cock invade her simultaneously, Lorraine surrendered to her lust coming over and over again.

"Oh Dan.... Oh Dan.... Jesus......I'm cumminnng......Oh fuck..... it feels so hot!!!!!!!" she cried, digging her long nails into his back as she let go, squirting her steaming hot load onto his massive cock and balls.

"Hold on Lorraine! I'm fucking cuuummmming too!!!!" Dan cried loudly.

Lorraine felt Dan shudder, and then his cock exploded, filling her womb with burst after burst of hot fertile seed.

"Oh yes!!!! Oh my god yessss!!!!!!" She cried as her cunt milked every last drop of cum out of his magnificent cock.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door startling them both.

"Is everything all right in there Mr. Rutley? I thought I heard a loud noise."

It was Freddy making his rounds.

"Everything's fine Freddy, we just dropped one of the files! Dan replied breathlessly. Lorraine stifled a nervous giggle.

****************************

The thought of Lorraine being with Dan Rutley had Doug so excited he didn't know what to do. After he had dropped Margaret Rutley off at her home he had gone to the local bar and quickly downed a couple of double scotches to calm down. Then he went home and had a couple more drinks before climbing into bed and falling asleep from all the alcohol he had consumed.

Doug woke with a start as he heard a car pull into the driveway. My god, she's been gone a long time, he thought, noting the time was 3.15 a.m. as he rose to peer out the bedroom window. He saw Lorraine climb out of Dan's car and make her way up the front walk. He ran back and climbed into bed, pulled the covers to his shoulders and pretended to be asleep. His heart pounded as he heard Lorraine walk into the room.

"Doug, are you awake?" Lorraine whispered. Hearing no answer, she padded quietly to the bathroom and washed her soaking pussy. As she dried herself with a towel, she thought about the wonderful evening she had just had. She slipped into bed next to Doug and snuggled up to his back. He stirred.

"Lorraine, how was your evening?" Doug muttered sleepily. "Was it everything you thought it would be?"

"Doug, I really hope you meant it when you asked me to fuck Dan. I'm afraid I've been a very naughty girl."

"What do you mean? Exactly how naughty were you?" he asked. Doug was afraid of her answer and yet strangely excited. He turned over to face Lorraine, pulled back the sheet, and slowly lifted her nightgown. .

Lorraine opened her legs reluctantly, displaying her gaping well-fucked cunt.

"I've been very, very bad," she said. "Jesus, Doug, he fucked me so well. I thought his cock would be big but it was beyond my wildest expectations. Oh honey, look what he did to my cunt, it's so loose! I don't think it will ever be the same again!"

Doug felt his cock rise in response. "I've been so fucking horny all night thinking about you and Dan. I need to fuck you right now."

"Do it to me doggy style," Lorraine panted, rising on all fours. "I'm so turned on. I never want it to end." She raised her ass in a lewd display

He looked at his wife's puffy swollen cunt lips. Doug had never seen anything so sexy. He imagined his wife's cunt gripping Dan's huge cock. Lorraine's hot stretched cunt enveloped his balls as he pushed into her.

"What did you do tonight that's made you so horny?" he gasped as he she pushed her hot little ass back against him. "Do you promise you won't be mad at me Doug?"

"Yes! Yes! Tell me! I want to hear everything!"

"Oh Doug, I sucked him off! I sucked on his big cock and he came in my mouth. I wanted him to! He came so much, I couldn't stop cumming. Then he took me back to his office and fucked me! God, it was so hot! He fucked me right on his desk! We were almost caught by the night watchman!" she giggled "Tell me absolutely everything, Lorraine. I want you to start from the beginning and don't leave out a thing. Now what happened after I left to drive Margaret home?"

"Actually, Doug, it started at dinner when I rubbed my foot up against his cock."

"Jesus, Lorraine! You really surprise me. Ok, start from when you were rubbing his cock with your foot. Then what happened? Start again."

"Well, as I was saying, during dinner I teased him under the table. We waited half an hour and then said goodbye to all the guests. After we got in his car I unzipped Dan's fly and took out his cock. I couldn't believe the size of it. It was even bigger than Ben's! He almost drove off the road so we parked in an empty lot. Then I rubbed his cock against my nipples and sucked on it till he came all over me. My tits, my face, and my hair were just covered. I've never seen anyone cum so much. He's definitely going to want to fuck me again! Are you going to be alright with that honey?" Lorraine asked.

Doug felt his balls tighten as Lorraine described her lurid encounter.

"Jesus, Lorraine, I'm going to explode! I can't hold off any longer. Just thinking about you sucking him off has got me so fucking turned on."

"What a fucking slut! I can't believe you were that dirty! Oh god, here it fucking cums......."

"Oh, fuck...!!!!"

She came once again as Doug flooded her swollen pussy. Lorraine loved the thrill of getting fucked by two different men on the same night.

"My goodness Doug! I didn't even get to tell you about when we got to Dan's office!"

"I think you're going to have to start all over and tell me again tomorrow Lorraine," Doug said, knowing that there were going to be many more hot nights to come.

12