All Comments on 'Sweet Lucia'

by DocLuck

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy Crap

Did you post that here just to piss people off? You succeeded. Shit story. 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You wrote this in 2002? keep it off this site, we have enough of this garbage polluting Lit! if only we could give minus scores.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
2002?

Didn't get any better with age. Please don't submit this type of crap again. As was said, this site already has enough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
first its IR not LW and why write stories of mentally ill people

1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why did you submit this piece of shit story anyway?

do you get off on being told how fucking lame you are, or something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I loved it.

Don't worry about the negative comments. Most people just do not understand. My husband and I and his best friend live together, too. My husband turned me on to his friend's BBC when he introduced us while he was dating me. He wanted to be sure that I would live the cuckold lifestyle. The three of us went on our honeymoon, as my husband couldn't wait for his best friend to impregnate me, so he denied himself until it happened. Now we have a beautiful black three year old boy and my belly is huge with a black girl. My husband and lover are both thrilled.

I know people think it's all about the sex, but I fell in love with my husband's friend. He is a very kind, gentle man who is always concerned for my well-being in general, not just my sexual satisfaction. If I had to define our triad, I would say that we are polyamorous-we all love each other very much. I have two lovers, as I still make love with my husband, and would have been happy to have his children as well, but he succumbed to the IR cuckold fetish long before he met me, and only ever wanted us to have his friend's children.

Fortunately, it works for us. We live in quite a mixed community, with different kinds of IR couples, so no one thinks much about our arrangement. Our children are welcomed by our neighbors. The only time any eyebrows were momentarily raised were when I went to one obstetrical appointment with my husband, and the next with my lover.

Not all of my family accepts us, unfortunately. My husband's father loved being cuckolded, and I guess that's how my husband got started-he was used to seeing his mother's lover come and go freely, from the time he was a teenager. It was an important element, when he thought about his relationship with a woman-that she had a black lover. When he met me, I was not very sexually experienced and pretty clueless about fetishes. The way he explained it to me made it seem natural for us to indulge in this lifestyle.

We have all been very happy together, and are planning to have more children. I love being pregnant and nursing, and when I am lactating, at times I have a man at each breast, in addition to nursing the child separately. Nursing makes me very horny, and it adds to our sex life. Maybe that's why they both want me knocked up all the time? Lol. Really, we may not sound like it, but if you met us, you would see that we are a very normal family. We love the children very much and center our lives around them. It is not simply about the sex. Having a child just because it is hot to indulge your IR fetish would be a sad, sick thing to do. So I wrote this to let you know that there are people like us out there, who are pretty normal, apart from this one aspect of a white couple sharing the wife sexually with a black man. There are really so many terrible things going on in the world, and all some people here worry about is if somebody is sharing his wife. And it’s always worse if it's done with a black man. How sad. There is little enough love in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorry Humiliation Is Not Erotic

Clicbe Whitey is a pin dick and the bill has to diss him Could have been a decent story until the humiliation and gay crap at the end .Probably in the wrong category anyways

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
agood story for those who enjoy this cucking!!!!

gave it a 5 for the writing and the type of story it is good.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
She loves Derrick as much as her husband?

What does she "love" about her husband? If She was forced to choose whom would it be?

As for this gay male bullshit? Thanks but no thanks. I see no love or wife, just an author throwing as much shit against the wall in the hopes that something will stick.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
greem monkley aids is where you came from dear annony!!!

Gave it a 5 to help offset your crazy ass ideas of life and sex and women!!! FUCK YOU you dick headed fowl moth asshole!!!!

Zed56Zed56about 9 years ago
bonnie

You have to get back on your meds.Did you read wbat you just wrote.Jesus woman get a life As for this mess of a story.Not erotic at all.Wrong category and the dialogue was as if it was written by a ten year old No vote . Certainly not worth a one.Happy bonnie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love It?

I suppose that there is a shortage of black women that black men would leave them and run behind the white women. Of course it could also mean that the black women are not feminine or are very ugly not sexy or else the white men would be running after them. Black women`s legs also are too hard while while women`s legs are soft and smooth and sexy. Black women`s pussy are also too big and loose while white women`s legs are tight and sweet.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 9 years ago
It's a 5 from me.

I liked this, I know it's been done loads of times before, but I like this formula, it works. Being an active Bull, busy cuckolding lots of wimpy husbands helps me appreciate the theme I guess!

Got any more where this came from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Black cock slut

is the author of this stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: kennyboy

One of these days somebody is going to turn that bull into a steer. Let's hope it's soon. Guys like you make me sick. I would love to be the one castrating you. Watch you squeal like the pig you are.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
annony is all big talk but he /she/it I'm bettingit won't even leave his name or email so we can

reply to the little bitch~!!! I'm think he is a tram\ns who is mad as hell for what the world did to him/she/it!! It wants to kill and or be killed. BNTB it I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hello bonnie.

See you're at it again. My, my, becoming rather foul mouthed aren't you. Zed must be right, you did forget to take your meds this morning. Nothing new with you I see, still giving out worthless, meaningless scores. Well babe, unlike Zed I will score trash and like always it deserves a well earned "1" star. Bonnie dearest, do tell, where do you find these sewer writers? Under a rock? Have a great day bonnie. Isn't this fun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Typical American cuck story.

Loved it. 4*

I see the misogynists love having a go at Bonnie. Big hard men of course.

katranmankatranmanabout 9 years ago
Entertaining

The comments section is the most entertaining part of this story by far,..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm not an interracial guy

But have to admit, one of the most exciting things my wife of 25 years and I did, was for 'us' to take a lover after the kids left the nest. I'd asked her for years to tell me about boyfriends before we were married and she enjoyed telling me, she would be drenched! Finally one day she wanted to have sex and afterward, crawled up to my mouth and was surprised when I started sucking her pussy, cleaning it of all the juice! While I cleaned, she kept taunting me I would suck another mans cum from her pussy and I agreed.

That evening when we went to bed and turned the lights out, she asked me if I still wanted to see her fuck someone else. I told her yes, without a doubt. Her answer surprised me. She had someone in mind, someone we both knew but if she did, I had to clean his sperm from her cunt. My answer was plain when she reached over for my cock and it was so hard, it went off without any jacking!

Fast forward a few weeks and on a Friday after I got home from work, Belinda told me we'd have a guest the next day. It didn't really register until she mentioned something about my fantasy! Fuck! My cock was hard in a second and for the first time in years, she unzipped me and sucked me for about 10 seconds before I went off. Then she showed me her pussy, she had shaved it bare. To explain what my wife, Belinda looks like, she's about a foot shorter than me at 4'11" and 90lbs. Very thin but not unhealthy. Her pussy is cute, the inner lips don't protrude beyond her thick outer lips, except for her clit. Early in her teens, Doctors tried to help her with growth by giving her testosterone and while she did get taller, her clit enlarged. When she is horny, it will stick out almost 3", just like a man's. She was 20 when we married and was still a virgin because she was so embarrassed about her cock sized clit. I loved it and loved sucking it. I've been able to have as much sex as I'd like with her because all I have to do is brush it to make it stand at attention and she'd ready to play!

Bill stopped by late the next morning. She wouldn't tell me who it was, just someone we both knew and liked. He was recently divorced after his wife decided wealth was better than being married to a mechanic. Devastated, he had sheltered himself and was seldom seen in public. My wife had invited him over for the day but he didn't know why. Bill is a little taller than me and just as lean, but it turns out, a tiny cock! It is only 4 1/2" long but thankfully fairly thick with a big out of proportion cockhead! My own is 7" long and skinny and also with a large helmet head.

To shorten my account, my wife took him aside and told him why she'd invited him over. After a few hours of talking and bloody Mary's, we decided to get right to it and Belinda asked me to run the show, it was my fantasy. Bill and I sat on the couch and I had her strip completely naked. I wanted our friend to see what she had to offer. Her tits were first, tiny little mounds with giant nipples that she loves being tugged on, pretty hard. When she took her pants off I could see she already had an erection and told her to stop and let him look at her. I explained she had an enormous clit but when she pulled her panties down, he damn near gasped! It was sticking straight out as big as I'd ever seen and she was dripping long strands of juice.

Then I had Bill strip. He did it sitting right there beside me in record time. I loved his cock when it was exposed, it was hard as a rock. Her clit was damn near as big! I could tell he was self conscious but we both told him we loved it. I told them to do whatever they wanted and the next thing I knew, I was following them to the bedroom, both their cocks sticking out! Before I knew it, Belinda was on her back and Bill between her legs but I stopped them, my fantasy was to be the one to position his cock. It didn't' seem to bother him a bit when I took hold of it and jacked it a few times, before rubbing it up and down her slit.

He was horny without any pussy after a year without! He went like a jackrabbit for about 20 seconds and I heard him groan and his ass cheeks clenched. His dick might not have been very big but his prostate was. When he rolled off, cum was everywhere. It didn't seem to shock him when I dove between my wife's legs and started to slurp it all up. I sucked her clit, licked her lips and dug my tongue in to reach all I could, which was a lot! She wanted to sit on my face while she tugged on her nipples but before she did, she wanted me to clean Bill's cock. My heart pounded, it was all I wanted. I leaned over, took his cock in my mouth and cleaned it gently until I felt it start to harden! Bill was ready to go again! I ran my mouth up and down for less than a minute before I felt his cockhead swell and he groaned, filling my mouth with at least 7 pulses of cum. My wife orgasmed while she watched me swallow.

Belinda still made me lay on my back and clean her out. I was ecstatic! After we were sure she was clean, we laid in bed and talked for a while. We all admitted how much we enjoyed things and that was when my wife realized I was still clothed and hadn't cum yet. She asked if I wanted to fuck her and get my sloppy seconds but felt embarrassed to tell them. Finally they coaxed it out of me, I wanted her to suck my cock while I sucked on Bill's again. They were both all for it!

Bill stood on the bed and I got on my knees. Belinda stood on the floor next to the bed where she could easily reach my cock. Bill's cock was about half hard when I took it into my mouth and when I closed my lips around it, I couldn't help but moan. I began to bob my head up and down, there wasn't enough cock to use my hand too. I sucked and worked his cock for a while before I realized my cock was being sucked too. The sensations at both ends were incredible and I wasn't shocked when Bill's lack of staying power kicked in and he began to cum in my mouth, making me fill Belinda's too. I knew at that instant, I loved the flavor of cum, at least, Bill's cum.

The day was spent lazing about naked and if there is one thing my wife loves, it's to masturbate her huge clit. Off and on throughout the day, she could answer our requests and stand in front of us where we sat on the couch and jerk her clit, and cumming for us. By the time Bill left that night, he'd cum seven times, a record for him, he declared, Belinda twelve time and myself 4 times. All three of us agreed it was something we wished to continue and then Belinda and I fell into bed, exhausted.

The doorbell woke us Sunday morning and it was Belinda who dragged herself out of bed and answer it. Bill stopped by to make sure we were all still alright. When he followed her back to the bedroom, I had her strip her housecoat away to check on something and I was right, her clit was sticking straight out! She ran into the master bath to pee and came straight back out, we could both see the strands of juice beginning to drip down. She might be tiny, but she produced copious amounts of pussy juice!

While Bill and I watched, I had her masturbate for us. Her clit was sore but she took hold and began the wet job of jacking herself. Bill didn't flinch when I unzipped him and pulled out what was already a hard cock, kneeled on the floor and held the head of his cock in my warm and wet mouth. As I suspected, I didn't even have to move, between being in my mouth and watching Belinda masturbate for us, pulling her sore nipples so hard I feared they would tear off, he began to shoot my reward into my mouth. It was an enormous load and watching me swallow, again set my wife off.

Bill ended up moving in with us, we told everyone to help us with our mortgage payment. We've ended up being most an oral and masturbation threesome. I jack off while I suck his cock or my wife's cock, my wife jacks her clit constantly. Conservatively, I'd estimate if she's in the mood, my wife will orgasm 10 times each day and I spend at least an hour with Bill's cock in my mouth and swallowing cum. My cock? It squirts load after load into either my hand or my wife's mouth.

Life is good..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous-typical American...........

Let me guess you're one of those British cucks. Liking this story speaks volumes about you. Why defend bonnietaylor2, she's been on the war path for some time now. I suppose you approve of her name calling and wise ass remarks. Again speaks volumes about you. Got some advice for you anon, go fuck yourself. I don't need a fake name to proof anything bonnie. Go ahead and rant all you want, doesn't make any difference. Actually it draws some more low scores to tell the scum that write crap like this they're not wanted. Read the tags and can't figure out why this story isn't in IR. But then anything goes in loving wives, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gay delusional black men dreaming

Im at a loss for words. # 1 pretty much says it all. Were have the real authors gone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

All the hate in these comments!

Maybe somebody is afraid this kind of thing might get popular?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it and love reading through the comments section

I loved your story, and I did not skip one paragraph or sentence. To those who hated this story, I want to say something, not that it matters, but for what it is worth, just because a woman likes this story, it does not mean she is going to go out and do the same things as the female character.

I often fantasize about situations which are practically rape, but I would never put myself into those "rape" situations. Literotica is a place of escape. Don't get your underwear in a big knot.

I loved how she was kindly and gently assisted to the bathroom, and her new friend helped to shave her and clean her up. Very loving.

Just as I watch "Criminal Minds", it does not mean I'm going out to go kidnap someone.

I do not understand all the emotions that come out in the "Loving Wives" section, but maybe calm down a bit.

I would love to enter this comment under my user ID, but I dare not!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bonnie, bonnie, bonnie???

The "troll" of loving wives. Isn't your dander up in high gear today? Your hatred of anons is getting out of control. Really, perhaps you should enter a "anger management" class. Sounds like one is needed badly. Are you really helping any author by bashing others. The paybacks for your help to the author is a lot of "1" star scores. Of course of what I've read in the description and tags, perhaps this story deserves no better. Oh well, take care my friend, as always, your comments are a blast. I'm sure I'll read you again, wouldn't miss comments from my favorite troll. Love you.

By the way, somebody actually came to your defense, isn't that so sweet. Maybe you both could join an anger management course. LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hair

Why do most authors seem to want women to look like pubescent

Children and have their pubic hair shaved? I personally find that a

turn-off

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Marriage?

This marriage is a total joke...He was the one that wanted to have black cocks to suck, so he make his wife to be a whore for them...And soon he had a cock to suck and soon to fuck him too...So this marriage is a farse: he loved the black lover, his wife loved him too, and the "superior race" lover loved them both...Just trash...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

New baboon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lucia's interracial deflowerment!

Very forceful story, which went all the way! Totally slutty and totally erotic!

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The story and that girl commenting with the long story of how happy she is with 2 lovers is a lliar. A woman doesnt want 2 men, much less 2 sissy men, unless she and the 2 sissy men may be happy together off the foodstamps they are stealing off the starving babies. When the country goes broke and the foodstamps are gone because of the leaches, the leaches will be eliminated. The bible says families will turn on each other. If families will destroy each other, just think what will be done to the moochers. The bible says unbelief is the only unforgivable sin, but one sin is worse than that. Its parents that wont take care of their household. Lazy parents that depend on the government to take care of their kids are committing worse than the unforgivable sin according to the bible. September is when the government goes broke. Readers want to read about sex , not about shit asses.

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 9 years ago
lucky guy...

Wow, wish my wife would be that bold...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Total

A Total Fucking Trash Story--White Trash Story That Is--Get the Rope ready a hanging is near.

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
Hot story!!!

Congrats! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Trash

1*-Yuck, to think there are some think this is erotic. No accounting for taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
New baboon?

A very good description. Seems there are a lot of them in loving wives. lol

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
a new asshole annony on here today or maybe the same one

who can tell the fag never posts his name. Oh wait it not his name, it's IT's name

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
you have on taste dear annonty, except

your shit in the mouth attitude

anabullyanabullyabout 9 years ago
good story

I thought it was great. As for people complaining that its not about a loving wife, read the category description. "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Obviously the category was not created for stories of actual loving wives. Extramarital=husband or wife having sex with someone who is not their spouse. Cuckold=a man who's wife has sex with someone else. If you don't like cuckold stories quit reading stories in LW. No need to write hateful comments because you don't like what the story is about. If you don't like cheating wife stories, don't read them. It's really that simple.

anabullyanabullyabout 9 years ago
good story

I thought it was great. As for people complaining that its not about a loving wife, read the category description. "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Obviously the category was not created for stories of actual loving wives. Extramarital=husband or wife having sex with someone who is not their spouse. Cuckold=a man who's wife has sex with someone else. If you don't like cuckold stories quit reading stories in LW. No need to write hateful comments because you don't like what the story is about. If you don't like cheating wife stories, don't read them. It's really that simple.

anabullyanabullyabout 9 years ago
cuckold stories

And obviously if there are this many stories of cuckold/humiliation on this and other sites, they must be a lot of people that find them erotic. There are a lot of worse things to get turned by.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ok

The woman who commented of the other commenters that if you dont like cheating wife stories, dont read them. This is not a cheating wife story. Next time some person tells that you, that if they think that these people are so good, Then you should answer them back and say, I lived close to these people once, I know what it is like. You have never lived with them. Why dont you go live with them? Before you tell me how I should think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a different

We come here for reading about stories of cheating wives.........and succesful husbands who lives better after the divorce from the cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The person who commented, this is a loving wife story.

You have your opinion. I have my opinion. Keep your wrongful opinion to yourself. I dont tell you what to do. I had a German friend who told me that sheeple in this country would break their backs these people.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
just one more example of why this site should

as others do, designate a separate category for cuck stories.

each time one is posted it stirs up both sides and the comments become vitriolic with each camp throwing slurs at the other. As we can see from the comments here, haters are going to hate.

Since the site gurus don't seem to want to do it there is only one other way to tone down the hate speech.

If the authors would have the courtesy to put a short statement at the beginning, those who do not like that genre could leave before becoming offended.

Loving Wives is too broadly defined. Without an opening line from the author, or the Tags displayed in the heading, there is no way to anticipate what a storyline will be, and when you are part way in, it is too late.

It would work for all the sub categories BTB, RACC, Cuck, etc.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@ rightbank you are spot on

and it works really well for those authors who put a disclaimer at the very top of the story. Kudos to them. The flame wars could be knocked down but everyone doing it. Kudos to you as well.

anabullyanabullyabout 9 years ago
read the LW description

I really can't believe the responses i got to my comment. LW IS the category for cuckold stories, it always has been. I've been been reading stories on this site since it started. The whole time LW had been dominated by cuckold stories. And it's not my fucking opinion. The category description says nothing about actual loving wives, at all. "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Merriam - Webster's definition of extramarital: " :of, relating to, or being sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than his or her spouse :adulterous <an extramarital affair>"

And their definition of cuckold: ": a man whose wife has sex with someone else : a man's whose wife commits adultery"

LW is literally the category for cuckold stories. It's in the fucking description. There are NO arguments against that. It is a fact.

anabullyanabullyabout 9 years ago
rightbank

I do agree with you. I personally use story tags. I only search stories tagged cuckold, and i only get cuckold stories. It's not the sane as sub categories, but it works.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Just dumb

You dont see a lot or really any comments from accomplished authors, that really tells the tale of how stupid and immature this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

A lot of negative comments but I personally give it a 9. A 10 If it was videoed for later. I would love for my wife to do this for me. I would even enjoy him/them with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story...ignore haters

Well written, sexy and hot. Please keep writing. The fact that you stir the haters only means the story touches them. 5 Stars.

iwmwtcmiwmwtcmabout 9 years ago
Good effort

Good effort on your first story. I loved the psychological aspect of shaving only after having been with a black man. You kind of jumped the shark with the gang bang and the impossibly huge cock and anal ass-to-mouth. It seems like you tried to combine too many fantasies into one story. But hey, I get it, it's a fantasy story. I think it could have been better if you focused on the significance of the shaving and developed the characters more. Why did they decide to have this experience and what was the psychological effect of going through with it (for both of them, good and bad).

All in all, good effort! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The cuckies are shitting all over themselves

It's so fucking funny, I'm rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at the weirdo sickos who think something like this is actually erotic. Like some one said, no accounting for taste. what a bunch of slime balls. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Writing

Different strokes for different folks. It was obvious from the title what your story was about. People that read it anyway are the mentally challenged. If you don't like reading about women who enjoy multiple relationships and men who are supportive of their decision, then don't read the story and you won't be offended. That type of story is not going away. There are too many of us now and we know there are men who enjoy reading about us.

On a critical note, there are elements of your story that were obviously embellished from a man's perspective. A penis does not penetrate a woman's cervix. And it is not a pleasant sensation when it is thrusting into it. At least that is my experience and I've never met a lady who felt differently. But I liked your creativity.

I have not set up an account yet but you can email me at patricia_stjohn@aol.com.

DocLuckDocLuckover 8 years agoAuthor
I've learned a lot since 2002

Yes, I know better now about the cervix. I was inexperienced then (when I wrote this story 13 years ago) and believed what I had read in other stories. I wouldn't write that way about a woman's body today.

Thank you for the encouragement. It is very much appreciated.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
The comments are interesting!

In particular the one where the wife says hubby who is white only wants her to have black babies -- for me one of the saddest and actually the most repugnant thing I've seen on this site! The self-loathing white guy who wants to end his own race -- ugh! I can see why a woman would want to have both BTW -- that's another position. As for blaming the British, someone -- give me a break -- there are loads of American posters and commentators here who spend their time idolising the black dick. Lots of bad things going on in the world, eh? I'd add eugenics designed to wipe out the white race to that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just some racist shit

Post this over in IR with the rest of the racist assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I want my wife to be well-fucked

I been trying for year to get my wife to be a black cock whore. If you have any thoughts on how I could do that please drop me a line at sorryfins07@aol.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my wife

my wife and I live in Louisville we got to fooling around back in the 1980s we wound go too motels that showed aduilt movies we had went a couple of times seen one movie that showed a white woman with a black guy that did it we fucked our brains out that mighti got to thanking about it then 5 black guys moved in yhe apartment down from us they were going to school from some kind of project from tennase we got to talking about them and I asked her if she wanted to try it she said she did noy know one of the guys came over one day we wew outsde we talk the him for a frw days he liked to smoke pot so one night I was setting on the frout porch he came over I asked him about sharing her he went wild said he would not tell his frends but he did we all smoked she had that look I knew she was ready took him up in the bed room we both started sucking her tits she sucked his cock and I fucked her he was about 9 inches or bigger he fucked her good we did this ever tne we counld he moved back home but we wound drive down to Nashville to meet hem in the motel then one day a friend came by and we talked he told me mike had told him we did the same with him he was hung big time about 11 inches or more love to watch him fuck her and her pussy would get so sloppy and creamy it filled so good to get sloppy seconds after he got done loved this kind of play back then we met 9 more black guys after he moved back home but never could find one as good after that she got older ang wanted to sotp doing we have not done this in the last 10 years but we love it that's the hard ting about getting old

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

She say she loves both her husband and Derrick equally not a chance Derrick for his big cock and her husband provides the money to keep them. If the husband leaves the money will go and so will Derrick.

Her husband is to blame for her becoming a BBC slut.

Sorry no stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! stars to

offset the asshole of li., dear annony not voting!! I seem to remember your dead ex wife loved BBC!! and so did you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my Lord! These comments are highly entertaining!

I am not into cuckolds or loving wives but my boyfriend is super turned on by pussy stretching so I'm trying to be too. For a gang bang story it was fairly respectful and loving towards women, which I appreciated. I am really not into black dudes but Derrick with sounds pretty dreamy. I personally couldn't stand to be with a man irl that could bear to share me, but it is fun to fantasize. Nice job. The needle dicked racist asshats commenting negatively towards the author are OBVIOUSLY jealous they have never had the pleasured a woman this well. Also, fuck y'all misogynistic dickheads for the angry crazy woman insults towards Bonnie for having a different opinion. She's the brave one, y'all are cowards.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Garbage

This garbage smelled just as bad back in 2002 as it does now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

I don't care much for the race play, but the ass to mouth section was lovely. I love the occasional acknowledgement that anal is dirty and nasty. Why shy away from that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interracial Deflowerment!

My wife found this story and shared it with me, we both loved it. My wife also got her first BBC from one of her workmates. That made it nice because she knew him, trusted him, and she could relax and go with the flow.

Much like Derrick, he started from scratch and took her all the way; eventually she did some gang bangs with him and his other black friends. We agree, a white woman with pubic hair is still innocent, however, without she is slutty.

There is nothing sexier than having your white wife permanently re-sized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing hot story and who care that some dont like it. I own a 4 inch penis and its not enough for my wife or never was for the girlfriends i had before her. I know i left girls frustrated and told my wife long before we married i understood if she needed sex outside of our relationship as long as she was totally honest about it with me which she agreed to. She had a few encounters whilst out at bars and clubs on her own with friends and always told me which definately turned me on. On holidays away she was more liberal about sex with other guys and i finally got to watch her have sex with another man and totally enjoyed just watching and masturbating. Once at a work xmas party in a hotel where various staff had their function she ended up in a room being spit roasted by two guys she met and apparently had quite a wild time with them which i wish id been there to watch. We were due to go to Jamacia in 2020 but due to lockdowns that didnt happen sadly so have planned for 2022 and she has welcomed my idea of her having several men take her while i watch and the agreement is i will video the whole thing. Perhaps it will be posted on a porn website if she agrees but either a facemask or not showing her face or editing will have to be done for her to agree to this. I wonder how many others have done this and posted it.8

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hot story thank You! 20 stars for the writer

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178almost 2 years ago

Hot story!!! I wish every white guy could have this experience. What a caring and loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second part where husband becomes an active bi participant in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t understand the concept of a guy watching a n——r fuck his wife. He lets that fucking n——r sleep in their bed and sucks his cock. What a fucking loser!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One major complaint. Why the heck would you let her go alone and not watch all

That great sex and your wife getting fucked almost to death. Watching is one of the most powerful experiences you can ever do.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love wives who turn into wild black cock sluts and enjoy gangbangs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous