Sweet Lucia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel pressed his hard, well-greased penis against her anal opening; she could feel the "pop" as his cockhead got through. He pressed further, and gradually her rectum yielded to this new intruder. Below her, Derrick grimaced; he was trying to hold his cum for the entire gangbang, but the pressure from Samuel's cock was making it hard for him.

Before long, Samuel had his penis all the way in, and paused to catch his breath and let Lucia get accustomed to the two big cocks inside her. "How do you feel?" asked Derrick, a little anxiously. "I'm okay," she assured him.

But then the pressure on her bladder was just too much: without thinking, she started to pee. The piss flooded out from between her and Derrick, soaking them both and the sheet below them. Everyone laughed. Derrick hugged her, and suddenly she felt really, really good.

Samuel started fucking her ass, in and out, in and out, and Lucia flexing her abdomen in time with this thrusts. By the time he was coming, spraying his thick seed in her rectum, Lucia was coming too. Derrick just barely managed to hang on.

After Samuel came Joe, and then Kwame. Lucia was a bit concerned about Kwame's big cockhead fitting through her anus, but all that fucking had widened it; Kwame slid in with only a soft "pop".

Now it was Quentin's turn.

Lucia was a little nervous, but she knew it was inevitable. She laid her cheek on Derrick's chest and waited for the assault.

Quentin put plenty of lube on his monster cock and took his place behind her. By this time, her asshole was a gaping wet mess of cum and lubricant, but it had never been penetrated by anything as big as Quentin's penis. Given his tapered, horn-like shape, thickest at the base, it would get harder as he went in.

He was only halfway in before it started to really hurt. Lucia didn't cry out, but Quentin could feel how tight she was stretched, backed off, and pushed in more slowly and gently.

As Quentin worked his cock in, pushing in a bit, pulling out, pushing in a bit more, the pressure became too much for Derrick. With a loud moan, he came, filling her pussy with his cum; his exhausted penis quickly softened. Quentin's cock took up the slack, and on the next thrust, he was all the way in: my wife's anus was stretched tightly around the base of his huge phallus.

Once again, Lucia felt a mixture of pain and quiet pride.

By the time Quentin started thrusting, very gently at first, Derrick's now-soft penis had slipped out. Gradually, he picked up the pace, fucking her ass with a steady rhythm. Then, he stopped, and pulled his huge cock all the way out. Lucia felt suddenly very empty.

"Sit up," said Derrick, "Quentin has another new experience for you."

Lucia was sitting in a pool of her own piss, her pussy and anus gaping wide and drooling with cum, but she already knew what the next step would be.

Quentin stepped over to her with his still very hard cock. The huge, dark phallus was shiny with lubricant and drenched from the pool of semen it had just visited in her bowels. It also had spots of brown shit - her own shit, Lucia reasoned, knowing where the big penis was going next. She took a deep breath, and took the tip of Quentin's manhood into her mouth, cleaning it with her tongue. It wasn't that bad, really; she tongued him up and down, washing off the dirt, and returned to the tip. She tongued his pisshole, and was soon rewarded with big spurts of ejaculate across her tongue, as Quentin groaned out loud and gripped her head.

******

Derrick helped her clean up, and took her home. "You know this is going to change your married life, forever," he said.

"I know," said Lucia.

"We ruined your pussy and asshole for your husband's little pin-dick."

"He wanted me to be well-fucked."

"So how do you like being well-fucked?"

Rather than answering, Lucia threw her arms around Derrick; their lips met, and their tongues danced together.

But Derrick wasn't through yet. "Do you want to stay with your husband? You guys are in love, right?"

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!"

"Have you ever tongued his asshole?" he asked.

Lucia shook her head.

"Do it," he urged. "He'll love it. He deserves it."

Lucia just looked at him.

"And next time, you'll tongue my asshole, too."

******

Lucia's bottom was changed utterly since the last time I saw it: completely smooth and hairless from pubic mound to ass, with her two orifices gaping open in welcome. That very morning, before my arrival, Derrick had carefully shaved her again, and fucked her in both holes, just to make sure she was ready for me. Knowing that her vagina was wet with another man's seed only made our lovemaking that much hotter.

As Derrick predicted, things changed a lot for us. But he was wrong about my dearest Lucia's pussy and ass being ruined for me. Yes, they're now pretty big and loose, sometimes gaping, but I find them more exciting than ever. The looseness means that my wife has been well-fucked, stretched wide by the big black phalluses that excite her (and me) so much. I gratefully deposit my own semen in her pussy, ass, and mouth, even though I can't squirt it as deep inside her as Derrick or Quentin can.

Derrick lives with us now, and Lucia is as deeply in love with him as with me. The three of us sleep together in one large bed, so I can watch them fucking - they do it almost every night. Sometimes, just for fun, I even guide Derrick's cock into Lucia's pussy; sometimes Lucia sucks my penis while Derrick fucks her from behind; sometimes Derrick holds my cock and helps me masturbate into one of my wife's roomy orifices.

When Lucia's not around and Derrick gets horny, I suck him off. Lucia often tongues my anus, and I think one of these days I'm going to feel Derrick's big phallus penetrate me there. I'm looking forward to that.

Every once in a while Derrick has some of his friends over, including Quentin, and my wife gets another good gang-banging.

Lucia did eventually get all of her pubic hair permanently removed, so shaving is no longer necessary, but we still have the pink electric shaver that helped start it all.

[THE END]

12