Sweet Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers moved in and out of her cunt, I now had three inside of her and I moved them around as I slowly pushed them in and out of her pussy. Every few minutes I would feel the quiver of her flesh and my fingers would be covered in fresh honey, but I was never sure if that was from my efforts or if she was just getting off from the mondo suck job she was giving me.

Sarah sucked me for what seemed at once hours and at the same time mere seconds. She would bring me to the edge of a major explosion and then somehow reduce the level so that I would just cum a little at a time and she would avidly drink all the cum she would allow me to shoot into her mouth, she would suck me until I stopped cumming and then she would begin to stroke me once more with her full velvet lips. I must have had a dozen small, exquisite orgasms without going soft. There were a couple of times that I thought I was done, but she would stroke and lick until I was erect and then cumming once again. Eventually I was totally spent and despite Sarah’s best efforts my cock went limp and would not return to life. Sarah turned her face to me and running her tongue seductively over my now useless shaft, she smiled at me, kissed my dick one more time and rose up and climbed off of the chair.

She picked up her cloths off of the foot of the bed and began to dress. I watched her pull on one piece of clothing after the other, not really knowing what to say to this vision of loveliness. She finally pulled her scrub top over her head, straightened at her hair turned to me and she said, “I hope that you enjoyed that as much as I did. I probably won’t see you before you leave today, so I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed this time with you.” With that she smoothed her scrubs down, picked up her stethoscope and walked to the door. She threw me a small kiss before she stepped through the door, closing it behind her. I lay there for a moment before drifting off into dreamless sleep.

In the morning they woke me early to remove my IV hookup and sign release forms, then they brought me my clothes and served me breakfast. As I sat there in my bed eating my cereal and drinking my coffee I thought of the previous night and wondered if the events of the early morning interlude had been a dream or a drug induced dementia of some sort. The feeling had been real enough for me and I felt as if I had been suitably ravished, but for some reason the whole experience seemed so surreal and far away. It was all very confusing and in many ways disturbing.

Then I put down my coffee and pushed the table away so that I could get out of bed and get dressed. I pushed the blankets off the bed and swung my legs over and started to dress. As I leaned down to put on my shoes I caught the flash of a blue piece of cloth lying partially hidden from view an the floor under the edge of the bed. I reached down for it and held it up before me, it was a pair of bikini underwear, blue bikini underwear. I brought them to my nose and breathed deeply of their musky scent and the full experience flooded back to me causing my dick to start to rise once again.

So it hadn’t been a dream after all. I smiled, then quietly stuffed the panties inside my overnight bag, and finished getting dressed.

12