Sweet Nothings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew it; he was an expert with his hands. She was lost in the moment, nothing else existed for her. She was standing in front her boss who just so happened to be wickedly handsome, completely exposed and she didn't care. He was doing things to her body she could only fantasize about. Never in her wildest dreams did she think she would be that girl. The girl that was completely uninhibited. He was just staring at her while his hands roamed her body igniting a slow burning fire deep inside of her. He looked at her as though he had never seen anything so beautiful. No one had ever made her feel that way before. She wasn't sure how they went from eating cupcakes and drinking champagne to this but it didn't matter, she wasn't going to over analyze it or expect anything afterword.

She was just going to allow herself to get lost in this moment.

She ran her fingers through his blonde hair scraping her nails along his scalp and then trailing them down the side of his face. She loved the feel of his stubble as her palm moved over his jaw. Her thumb moved gently over his lower lip. He was sitting on the edge of the love seat and she was standing in front of him between his legs completely naked. He was looking up at her as she traced the features of his face with her fingertips.

His hands had rested on her hips and she could feel the pressure of his fingers dig into her skin. Finally he loosened his hold and began to glide his hands over the fullness of her butt, the tips of his fingers grazing the crease at her center. He moved lower to the back of her thighs and then forced her to spread her legs more. Once she was exposed he slid one hand between her legs while the other held on to the soft flesh of her backside.

His large hand cupped her pussy moving it slowly back and forth, she gasped when one finger made its way inside of her. Then he trailed his eyes down the length her body and dipped his head low finding the bud of nerves between her folds and sucked it into his mouth. Her head was thrown back with her hands buried in his hair as her knees went week and she screamed out, "Jack!" The words coming out raspy and horse as the orgasm exploded from deep inside of her.

He was everything she would ever want and could dream of having. She knew at that very moment she could never go back. She wanted this, what they were sharing between them to last forever.

She reached out for his hands prompting him to stand. Once he was towering over her she removed his pants. They fell to his ankles were he kicked them off along with his shoes. The depths of her midnight eyes shimmered up at him as she took the length of him in her hand. "Vic, you're killing me." He groaned out in a whisper. She pushed him back down so he was leaning back on the couch. She knelt in front of him and took him in her mouth.

The sensation of her warm wet mouth surrounding him and the sound of her gently sucking was almost too much for him. He was working overtime to keep from Cumming. He wanted this to last. Something about her made his heart race in a way he never expected. He took a fist full of her silky waves and let out a series of husky groans.

All he wanted was to keep her...forever.

When he knew he wouldn't last much longer he tugged at her hair pulling her off of him and with no effort at all picked her up and placed her on top of him. She sunk over him taking him all at once. He grasped her hips hard holding her still for just a moment so he could catch his breath and compose himself. He didn't want this to end, not yet.

When he thought he had gained some control he started to move her hips over him. She held onto his broad shoulders as her fingernails dug into his flesh. She leaned into him taking his mouth with hers. Their tongues danced to the same music as the rest of their bodies. They were in complete sync with one another. Not a single misstep or awkward moment. His hands trailed up and down her back while hers glided across the back of his neck and along his shoulders. Her mouth tasted the saltiness of his skin as her tongue moved along his jaw. His lips trailed her ear sucking in the fleshy part using his teeth to pull on her earring. When he knew he couldn't take it anymore he snaked his arms around her waist and flipped them over so he was on top. The sound of leather and sweat echoed in the room. He took her mouth again tasting her as he pounded into her. She groaned into his mouth her soft pants spurring him on.

Suddenly both their bodies tensed as they captured each other's final moans. Her legs tightened around his waist arching her back into him, her breasts sticking to his chest from the moisture. He pushed into her one last time, the release taking them both. Their orgasm ripped through them in waves.

Jack moved to the side of her tucking her under his arm holding her close. He gently pulled her hair away from her face as they waited for their breathing to slow back to normal. The scent of her hair was a comforting aroma one he had become familiar with over the past weeks. He often wished he could be this close to it. To breathe it in just like this.

"Vic, stay with me." He whispered into her ear. "We could stay this way, well maybe not just like this but" he stopped talking when she rolled over in his arms to face him. Her lips barely touching his. Her eyes glistened behind its darkest depths and all he wanted was to know what she was thinking. The deep blackness revealed nothing except for the tears that were caught by her lashes. She felt something, it wasn't all him she felt it too.

"I love you, Jack. I don't know when that happened I just know its how I feel. I'll stay as long as you want me to." Her words fluttered across his lips.

"Forever then. Happy Valentine's Day, Vic."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Jack."

They closed their eyes and just before they both drifted off to sleep he said,

"I love you too."

12