All Comments on 'Sweet November Ch. 20'

by azrael13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Another great story - but I had to go back to the one before just to get the connection because of the very long time between stories.

morefunnmorefunnover 14 years ago
Loving This Story

Thanks for Chapter 20, long time coming but worth the wait. Enjoy the characters and all that is happening. Thank You for time and talent. Looking forward to more of the adventure of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK You have three days left in November

You started on the 1st. The question now, that I do not expect to have answered until the end; is will he stay a sub forever or will he return to a full husband and equal partner status? Your hint in having the entertainment system set up the way he would want it suggests one ending, but. I did not regard what happened to the girls as anything close to bringing them near their limits, so their learning from this episode was very minimal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just OK

THis installment is just OK. I think the problem is that this story has taken you 3 years to get this far and you have lost the passion of the story.

Now there seems no reason for him to even like his W much less want to remain married to him. There is no feelings in either his actions or hers. He simply responds to pain, and humiliation with no thought, no concerns, and no thought of his W. His W as far as one can tell has absolutely no feelings for him and no thoughts as to how he is taking all of this.

It would seem she just wants a slave and someone to torment.

Doesn't make for interesting reading as the emotions of this "bet" have no be completely removed from your story and writing.

Good story line, interesting events, NO EMOTION. Makes it a barren story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

Omg, glad I found this!!

I can't wait to go back through other chapters! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tomorrow ....

Should see him resume legitimate control of his life .

She is many things .

But she is not a wife .

She is evil .

Move on . Fast .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous