All Comments on 'Sweet Relief'

by CoventinaNyx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
The difference...

The difference between this loving wife's story and similar stories, is that this wife sees her husband physically and mentally tired from his job, and instead of getting angry and thinking she is a martyr deciding she needs to find a better man to satisfy her selfish desires, she goes to him and with all her love tries to make all that fatigue go away...so 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Present tense?

Not good for a story. Try past tense. Make the last sentence present and it will read much better.

xiluaxiluaover 7 years ago
I liked it. Thanks!

well, the present tense is not the most effective, but I liked it as it sets the mood here and now. Good try author. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

There's nothing erotic about a husband fucking his own wife. It happens millions of times a day.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Nice Flash Tale

And a pleasant stroke story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
Re: Anon 1* and Anon 5*

You're both right and wrong. 1* if you think love between a husband and wife can't be erotic, you're either out of your mind or you have had a hell of a marriage. If you meant to say this story doesn't fit in Loving Wives, you're right on. 5* if you think this story should be in LW instead of the Romance category, you can't read and understand plain English.

What is it about the word 'extra-martial' so many readers find so hard to understand? Loving wives clearly isn't intended to be about wives who are true to their husbands.

In the proper category this story would be a solid 3 and might even stretch to a 4. As it is, I won't vote because I don't want to hurt the writers average by giving it what I think it deserves in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@carolinadreamer

You pompous idiot. If you can’t read plain English, don’t comment. The category is “Loving Wives.” If the wife loves, the story belongs in this category. The included subgenres under the main heading, “Loving wives,” is “Extramarital fun.” Where are your category complaints on stories where girlfriends or fiancées cheat? Is that “extramarital?” No, but you’re a cuck fan, so you don’t comment. That makes you an ass.

The second subgenre is “swinging,” the third is “sharing,” and the fourth is, “& more.”

What part of “& more” do you not understand, asswipe? Can’t you read plain English? When have the moderators ever said a story about a man and his wife having sex did not belong in this category? They have always been here, and, hopefully, they always will. The moderator has stated that girlfriends and fiancées can be here, so your “extramarital” tripe is just so much bullshit, you pretentious windbag. Didn't you post a piece of racist shit here a while back? Why didn't you post in IR? Because you're an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5! HEY ANONY you pig turd

there's already a category on Lit it's called Loving Wives you dumb fucking retard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ROMANCE

Lovely story, I wished my wife would have done that when I came home rom work very stressed.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another really good living wife story. Just husband and wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous