All Comments on 'Sweet Revenge Ch. 08'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hmmm

Not as good as the others but you did give warning. As always can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Give me a Gun

I'm going to kill that bastard Stuart the Skunk! Filthy lowdown no good son of a gun!

I just hope there will be a good ending. I'm such a sucker for sweet romance...

Still good writing a little dark though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Was not expecting that

I figured Stu for a bastard that would control everything that she did, but I didn't think him to be one that would share her. I am sure he will get his. I am waiting to find out when.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
...

Granted that you did warn the readers, this chapter seriously took away from the story in my opinion. To each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank you

As always superb writing...yes the things Stuart has done to Karina are awful...but we're not supposed to like him and the way you've deepened the reader's dislike for him is very clever.

I don't feel this chapter has lost the story or let it down in any way, it has been a constant of emotive indepth writing that clearly highlights Karina's plight...

More again please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
this start out a good story,now its out of control

do what you want will the girl,but it suck how you working the plot.that how i see it.everybody got an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Can't help but wonder about the mind that can ....

write page after page of this depravity.

And also about the mind of the person who enjoys reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Zow - waiting so.... to see Richard again.

Very sad for Karina - hoping something good happens with her!!! Richard just can't be dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'm Ashamed Of You - This Didn't Need to Be So Far

over the top to make your point - did you relish writing it?

You see that is what lingers in my mind put there by your furvor to brutally describe your intent. Why did you disrespect your work and yourself???

No restraint whatsoever - it sucked big time writer.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Well, it certainly runs the gamut

The only thing missing is he hasn't hung her upside down from the rafters.

I'm not sure Richard would want her after all this.

Destroying someone is abominable.

Got to admit I skipped through it rapidly. Too sordid and sadistic to really read. Very, very disheartening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not expected

I have always liked your style of writing. I was looking forward to enjoying this nice love story which started out with a hint of reluctance. Now I have been put off this series once and for all. I guess you had your own reasons but I was horrified with the turn of events. Only thing that comes to my mind is how could you do this?

swetnsazzyswetnsazzyalmost 18 years ago
Come on people

She gave a warning at the start of the chapter. For crying out loud! GROW UP PEOPLE. She also classified it as BDSM, so if you don't like those kind of stories then you shouldn't have read it!

Haremgirl - it was a very well-written chapter. Like some of the others here, I was looking forward to a love story and I had, at first, decided to ship this chapter after reading your warning. However, I generally really enjoy your style of writing so I went ahead and read it. Good job. It added a new dimension that I wasn't looking for but is something that I would like to see how you and the characters handle it. Keep up the great work!

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
wonderfully well.....

done and goes along well with the sadistic personality you had set up for this asshole...man, is he ever going to pay, what goes around comes around and i can see it...pay back will be a wonderful relief*smile*...Keep your head up girlfriend...people were well forwarned and although i live the bdsm lifestyle and it is nothing like this in true life with a real Dom/Top...again that was not your point as i could clearly see, it had to be classified someplace and this was the closest...Can't wait to read on and look forward to the day this lil worm shall turn and hell hath no fury*smile* respectfully as always fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great as the others

Even though the theme for this chapter was a big departure from the others, it was still good (but maybe a little over the top, even for BDSM). But I enjoy how you're setting up the husband for his downfall and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Please keep up the excellent writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
well done

very well done, although, i feel nonconsent would have been a better spot. I feel just plain awful for her, but know that richard will save her, but can she ever be the same? I guess we will find out. keep up the good work and help karina out please...she deserves it after that gang rape. sophie too. well done though, very shiny piece of work, i feel everything you are saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
BDSM is not about torture.

Karina was an unwilling victim. Honestly, I think this selection would work better in non-erotic. Was anyone turned on by this? I sure hope not.

KassianaKassianaalmost 18 years ago
BDSM is not about torture.

Karina was an unwilling victim. Honestly, I think this selection would work better in non-erotic. Was anyone turned on by this? I sure hope not.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 18 years ago
Definitely NOT BDSM! Definitely non-consensual.

BDSM is all about safe, sane and consensual. This chapter contained absolutely none of that.

My dear haremgirl, I love your writing. The romance, the reality, the complex plots, the erotic scenes (almost all the time). I would not have read this at any other time. I did so this time because it was you who wrote it. I needed to see how you presented depravity, as you call it.

I am not into abusing anyone in anyway. I'm deeply saddened and disturbed by what happened in this chapter. Thank God it's only fiction; yet I know such treatment is all too prevalent in the real world. (I know I'm rambling here, but I want to say all these things.)

Haremgirl, I didn't like this chapter in the least. Once again, I'm sad to say I'm of the same gender as the evil devil, and his disciples at the disgusting gangbang. There are many common horrors that occur throughout anyone's life. Please find a way to stick to those to present the evil and despair of life. I got through the chapter, and I hope it won't be repeated.

You are such a good writer. Please put your talents to better use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the bastards gonna pay

i hope the sadistic bastard pays for wht he did to sarina.he guy is a freakin psycho

GiniDGiniDover 13 years ago
Not BDSM

This is non consentual reluctance. Wife beating it happens. Those that close their eyes to it encourage it. This part of the story fits even to the sharing. This type of person thinks only ownership, the time agreed. I know that they still exsit just thankfully most societies no longer see the wife as property. Do not close your eyes and ears to something that turns your stomach, even in fiction or you won't see it in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm disgusted by you and this chapter.

I felt appalled by this chapter. You just ruined the whole story for me. I just can't seem to concentrate and read this story because of this abomination of a chapter. I wouldn't be surprised if people stopped reading your stories because of this. It's just disgusting, plain and simple. I hope you decide to delete this chapter or change it in the near future. How would you feel if you had been forced to do things that the heroine has been forced to do? Especially when the only person you had been with is your one and only. Although judging by what you wrote, you had probably wanted these things done to you by a bunch of degrading and loathsome men who you don't even know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yummy

This was a nice chapter. :) Although I would still fill it under nonconsent/reluctance--it's not quite hardcore enough for BDSM.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 12 years ago

I have to agree it doesn't belong under bdsm, that said ignore the angry anonymous comment about this chapter needing to be taken down.

It's part of the story line and even though it is absolutly horrific it has a purpose, you even warned people in the begining of the chapter so forget about the troll!

Now I'm going to continue on reading the faboulus story :)

akbabe318akbabe318over 10 years ago
wow people.....well anonymous people..

It must make you anons feel awfully good to criticize someone's work when you are not even man or woman enough to make a profile and make yourself known. Then you actually have the audacity to attack the author personally. Have you no shame anon? Why don't you take the time, create a profile then post something of your own and see if you could do a better job of creating something great rather than being an ass.

By the way haremgirl I think your story is great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous