All Comments on 'Sweet Shibari'

by Endless_Roads

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
ohdirtygirlohdirtygirlalmost 9 years ago
Very much appreciated!

I really enjoyed this, especially as I am very fond of Shibari! Well done and I found this audio quite stimulating. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what I've been looking for

Oh yes babe that was amazing!!!! I was so wet for you, you made me cum so hard. More please more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
DON'T STOP!!!! MORE PLEASE!!!!

Omigod I just listened to this and it was amazing. You're voice, the interactions, it made me feel like I was really there. Don't stop making these. I'm looking forward for more. The spanking is a huge turn on ;) I love a rough dominating man, a sweet lover. Absolutely amazing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rope!

Love rope, love shibari, love the whole thing!

PumpkinKooterPumpkinKooteralmost 9 years ago
Wow!

You just came out if the woodwork eh? This is incredible! You're voice I'd amazing! And I agree the spanks are nothing to be toyed with.

LipsLikeSugaaarLipsLikeSugaaaralmost 9 years ago
AMAZING!!!

The start was a big turn on! Your voice, the chuckling, God! I love hearing your chuckles and moans! And those sharp breath that you take, oh god you we're really amazing! Can't wait to hear more from you, gosh I'm so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Your voice and chuckle were to die for. You were so into it, which made it THAT much hotter. Oh my god, whoever gets to fuck and be fuckked by you... I am definitely one jealous girl.

arch_again9arch_again9almost 9 years ago
Holy Shit

You drive me crazy - literally...I cant believe what my body is doing...obeying to everything you say...I had to hold back a few orgasms before coming violently when you did...my goodness...are you for real...

cubanaflorcubanafloralmost 9 years ago
I'm all yours.

I couldn't make it to the end.

I lost it somewhere around "I need you to come when I come" and your sweet moans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
True Art

Endless,

Thank you for sharing this moment with me (and everyone else). You have a gift for telling a woman what she wants to hear. Yeah, the activity is nice...but your words are powerful. A few of my favorite lines: "I love how soft your hair is" "I need you to tell me how much you want me" "it's like we were made to fuck eachother" "...you will be mine and ...I will become yours." That last one is killer. I'd love my husband to possess me like you talked about. Beautiful. Also, until tonight I had no idea what shibari was...so thanks for teaching me something new today.

PureSeduction2urMind69PureSeduction2urMind69over 8 years ago
Your voice.....

Your voice is to die for!!! I have to agree with the other ladies who comment on your laughs and chuckles, OMG your voice is beyond sexy! Mmmmmm please tie me up baby!!

shy_kisses25shy_kisses25over 8 years ago
Oh....

That sexy voice. That moans. Groans and even your chuckle.. I love them all..

gingerpettgingerpettover 8 years ago
Oh my god

Is this guy for real?!!

I can't believe how sexy this is. You are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I need you in me now.

Please make me cum.

You need to make more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You made me tremble

That was such an amazing ride. Had to close my eves and imaging every inch of you. SOOOO good. Your voice and the way you touch yourself is art. I can't wait to hear more. I was begging for it the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want you

I could listen to your audios all day every day,

You're so hot, you make my pussy drip, and my legs shake just with your voice

God I want you so bad

moon_spiritmoon_spiritover 7 years ago
Two for two

I have listened to two of your works so far, and have had a massive orgasm from each of them. Your voice and your words are just so perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

That was so good, sexy, deliciously sweet with the intimacy you create, and so hot! I want another one where you play with the ropes more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

I hope that you have as much fun recording these as I do listening to them. It sounds like you do. I wish I knew you so I could help you the way that you help me! My hope is that you have a partner who allows you to experience her body the way that you desire to, I certainly would. Your sexuality is amazing and I crave more. Please record more I'll beg if it'll help!

peachpit_peachpit_almost 7 years ago
wow

I never liked any porn until I heard this Sweet Shibari.

Masturbation has always been very boring for me because I haven't yet figured out how to get turned on when I'm by myself. My friends tell me I should masturbate so I can learn how to have an orgasm but it's just so boring when I'm by myself. I’ve tried and tried, but it just feels like trying to tickle myself - I’m moving my fingers, but nothing’s happening.

They tell me to look at porn and I try and try but I either find it boring or awkward or scary. Even queer porn. And I've never found stories to read that would effect me either. I'm a very visual thinker, and I find that visual stimuli take me into my head, visual things distract me from my body and sensation.

It's so easy to forget about body and sensation, which is why my favorite activities are dancing and playing music and yoga and sex because it's so grounding to the physical world and I can remember to feel.

This porn made me feel something...

I was able to close my eyes at night and relax into it. It was nice because I didn't have to do anything, just listen.Your voice is so comforting. It made me feel safe, it induced me to let me guard down, and I trusted you that it would go well.

I think that's one reason I find masturbation so difficult. I can only get turned on when I feel safe to feel vulnerable. Most of the time, I'm on guard. On guard against catcallers, pick-up artists, nosy neighbors, gaze of strangers, friends who are mad to be friend-zoned, friends and lovers who got me in bed, pushed past my boundaries, didn’t know my boundaries, didn’t know what a boundary was. Friends who didn’t stop when I said no, try to emulate what they see in porn, see me as a prize to be won, who feel *personally* sad cuz they can’t make me cum. Jeezus.

And as a child and teenager, I was also on guard against my own body, which came to puberty Too Early, a grotesque and unwelcome transformation. In high school, still living with the immense shame that I had grown accustomed to, the horny boys all came to me drooling one after another. I tried to fend them off with frumpy clothing and freakish hair. And four memorable violent relatiations. Doing my best to obscure the form of my boobs which were too big for any god damned fancy bra at Nordstrom. I went through a full year when I was 17 where I refused to touch anybody at all. I was traumatized, though I didn’t use that word at the time.

I’ve always trusted people too easily in sexual encounters. I just somehow always think it’s going to be fine. Even now, I still let people in sometimes when I shouldn’t. It’s because I have such a strong desire to let go and give them control.

But I really did know I could trust you, Mr. Endless_Roads. You couldn’t touch me at all… your voice was really just here to make me happy. You sound nurturing, like someone that could take care of me and listen to me and ask how I’m doing. In the dark my body reacted to your voice in a way that I’ve NEVER felt when I was alone. But there I am, just squirming and giggling in bed. When you tied me up I felt the rope on my skin, and that restless feeling in my limbs when I want to be constrained. And when you smacked my ass I could’ve sworn it was the real thing.

(Shoutout to people in my life who have recently helped me feel the sensation of rope and ass smacking IRL.)

When you got to the penetration part, my body screamed out “NO, I’m not ready,” so I just turned off the audio, it was that easy. I was content to just rest for a while in this psychological fantasy world you built for me.

And no I didn’t feel the urge to touch myself in any way. Does this count as masturbation? Regardless, it was one of the best solo sexual experiences of my life.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
New here

I love your voice in this. This is the best fantasy on here. I am a virgin and not really experienced in thus stuff but it's fun to imagin. PlZ DO MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
;)

Tie me up, Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Overwhelmed

I just realized I had tears in my eyes after I cum so hard with you and hear those words that you said that I have never experienced hearing it from other people. You're just god damn charming. I always leave a comment on every audio you make. But this just made me loved you more. Love you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love his voice. Never had such sweet and intense orgasms like I do listening to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good. You take me higher

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ur such a sweet Dom in this one. I like how u say if we cum together we will belong to each other. Nice approach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous