Sweet Shibari

Info
A romantic night of Shibari.
6 words
4.47
60.5k
44
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Endless_Roads
Endless_Roads
1,479 Followers

A romantic night of Shibari.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Endless_Roads
Endless_Roads
Endless_Roads
1,479 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ur such a sweet Dom in this one. I like how u say if we cum together we will belong to each other. Nice approach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good. You take me higher

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love his voice. Never had such sweet and intense orgasms like I do listening to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Overwhelmed

I just realized I had tears in my eyes after I cum so hard with you and hear those words that you said that I have never experienced hearing it from other people. You're just god damn charming. I always leave a comment on every audio you make. But this just made me loved you more. Love you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
;)

Tie me up, Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
New here

I love your voice in this. This is the best fantasy on here. I am a virgin and not really experienced in thus stuff but it's fun to imagin. PlZ DO MORE

peachpit_peachpit_almost 7 years ago
wow

I never liked any porn until I heard this Sweet Shibari.

Masturbation has always been very boring for me because I haven't yet figured out how to get turned on when I'm by myself. My friends tell me I should masturbate so I can learn how to have an orgasm but it's just so boring when I'm by myself. I’ve tried and tried, but it just feels like trying to tickle myself - I’m moving my fingers, but nothing’s happening.

They tell me to look at porn and I try and try but I either find it boring or awkward or scary. Even queer porn. And I've never found stories to read that would effect me either. I'm a very visual thinker, and I find that visual stimuli take me into my head, visual things distract me from my body and sensation.

It's so easy to forget about body and sensation, which is why my favorite activities are dancing and playing music and yoga and sex because it's so grounding to the physical world and I can remember to feel.

This porn made me feel something...

I was able to close my eyes at night and relax into it. It was nice because I didn't have to do anything, just listen.Your voice is so comforting. It made me feel safe, it induced me to let me guard down, and I trusted you that it would go well.

I think that's one reason I find masturbation so difficult. I can only get turned on when I feel safe to feel vulnerable. Most of the time, I'm on guard. On guard against catcallers, pick-up artists, nosy neighbors, gaze of strangers, friends who are mad to be friend-zoned, friends and lovers who got me in bed, pushed past my boundaries, didn’t know my boundaries, didn’t know what a boundary was. Friends who didn’t stop when I said no, try to emulate what they see in porn, see me as a prize to be won, who feel *personally* sad cuz they can’t make me cum. Jeezus.

And as a child and teenager, I was also on guard against my own body, which came to puberty Too Early, a grotesque and unwelcome transformation. In high school, still living with the immense shame that I had grown accustomed to, the horny boys all came to me drooling one after another. I tried to fend them off with frumpy clothing and freakish hair. And four memorable violent relatiations. Doing my best to obscure the form of my boobs which were too big for any god damned fancy bra at Nordstrom. I went through a full year when I was 17 where I refused to touch anybody at all. I was traumatized, though I didn’t use that word at the time.

I’ve always trusted people too easily in sexual encounters. I just somehow always think it’s going to be fine. Even now, I still let people in sometimes when I shouldn’t. It’s because I have such a strong desire to let go and give them control.

But I really did know I could trust you, Mr. Endless_Roads. You couldn’t touch me at all… your voice was really just here to make me happy. You sound nurturing, like someone that could take care of me and listen to me and ask how I’m doing. In the dark my body reacted to your voice in a way that I’ve NEVER felt when I was alone. But there I am, just squirming and giggling in bed. When you tied me up I felt the rope on my skin, and that restless feeling in my limbs when I want to be constrained. And when you smacked my ass I could’ve sworn it was the real thing.

(Shoutout to people in my life who have recently helped me feel the sensation of rope and ass smacking IRL.)

When you got to the penetration part, my body screamed out “NO, I’m not ready,” so I just turned off the audio, it was that easy. I was content to just rest for a while in this psychological fantasy world you built for me.

And no I didn’t feel the urge to touch myself in any way. Does this count as masturbation? Regardless, it was one of the best solo sexual experiences of my life.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

I hope that you have as much fun recording these as I do listening to them. It sounds like you do. I wish I knew you so I could help you the way that you help me! My hope is that you have a partner who allows you to experience her body the way that you desire to, I certainly would. Your sexuality is amazing and I crave more. Please record more I'll beg if it'll help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

That was so good, sexy, deliciously sweet with the intimacy you create, and so hot! I want another one where you play with the ropes more, please!

moon_spiritmoon_spiritover 7 years ago
Two for two

I have listened to two of your works so far, and have had a massive orgasm from each of them. Your voice and your words are just so perfect.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Real You I want to taste the real you.in Erotic Couplings
"This Isn't Right, Daddy." Violet has bad cramps, but Daddy knows how to help her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Extraction Facility Welcome to the milking facility. Don't mind the restraints.in BDSM
Learning to Cum: Pt. 01-02 My foray into orgasm control.in BDSM
Sleeping Pill Daddy takes what he needs while she sleeps.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories