Sweet Sister Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys paused until she felt ready then started to stroke their cocks in and out of her stretched holes.

"Oooh Daddy, April's got two cocks and I only have one." I pouted.

"Hmmm, let's see if we can do something about that, sugar." He mused. He pressed the button on the intercom.

"Aaah .. ahem .. hi Jim." Crackled Julie's voice.

"Hi Julie, can you do us a favour please and come through."

"Yes, Jim, give me a sec."

"Oh and Julie,"

"Yes Jim."

"Come equipped please."

"Ooooh Yes Sir." She chirped.

A few moments later Julie entered the room. "Blimey guys! Some interview." She hardly sounded surprised at all.

"Julie, can you come over here please. My daughter is feeling a little depraved … er .. I mean deprived." Daddy grinned at his own joke.

"I see what you mean, Jim." She retorted. "Maybe I can help a little with this."

As I looked round she grinned at me and lifted her short skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties but did have a life size prick strapped around her. I looked closer and it looked very much like it was oiled and ready for use.

She read my thoughts. "Simple arithmetic, May. Three into two leave one." She said flatly.

With that she clambered onto the table behind me, leaning over she ran her lovely tongue down the crack of my bum and circled it around my little puckered ring. She spent a very short time probing me with her tongue before kneeling up and pressing the head of the rubber cock against my anus.

"Ooooph!" I gasped as she pressed the phallus deep into my rectum. "Oooh Julie, that's right fuck my arsehole with your cock."

"Mmmm, wish I had a real one May, I could feel how tight your lovely little anus is." She cooed.

"Aaaaaahh …. God ….aaaaah …. Aaaah fuck," April was in the beginning throes of orgasm as Grandpa and Lee pumped both her holes hard. "Oooooooohhhooooohh .. I'm sooo fullll …aaaah ….aaaaaaaah …fuck me …… fuck .. I'm going to ….aaaaah …. Aaaah .. going …. Fuck, fuck fuck …. .cuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!"

"Nrrrrgh, April, you're setting me off … nrrrg … nrrrg," groaned Grandpa, "April, I'm going to shoot in your hot little cunt darling."

"Ooooh .. Grandpa ….. fill me with your cum … spray me … spray my insides." Screamed April, "God I'm cummming again, Grandpaaaaaaaa."

She continued to yell her lungs out as Grandpa filled her womb with his spurting hot cum. I watched as Lee gritted his teeth to hold on as long as possible feeling each spasm of Grandpa's thrusting and pulsing knob. Eventually Grandpa's thrusts diminished and April collapsed in a heap on his chest. Lee pulled his still rampant cock from her arsehole and rubbed it ruefully still not having cum. He looked over at the three of us.

Julie had started pumping her cock into me really hard now giving me the full length with every stroke. Daddy was humping away underneath me in time with the outward stroke of Julie's cock. I was in heaven but there was more to come.

Grandpa rolled a very dazed April onto her back and spread her legs in front of me. Her well fucked pussy had Grandpa's cum seeping out and was running down and into her still open arsehole.

"Lovely isn't it, May," said Grandpa manipulating April's slit so that more of his cum oozed from her hole. "Suck my cum out of her cunt and arsehole for me."

I gazed at my Sister's messy crotch and licked my lips. "Mmmmm, Grandpa, that's so deliciously dirty." I said lowering my mouth to April's sticky holes. I ran my tongue into her cunt first lapping at the mixture of her cum juice and Grandpa's sperm. Then having cleaned up as much as I could from there, dipped down and pushed my tongue deep into April's open anus. Twisting it around I soon coated my tongue with cum making April moan as her little body jerked with post-orgasmic shocks.

Unbeknown to me Lee moved over behind Julie with a wicked grin on his bespectacled face. There was no warning, he simply climbed on the table behind Julie and, finding that the straps of the dildo obscured her pussy, rammed his stiff cock deep into her bowels.

"Nrrrrraaaaaagggh …. Holy shit," yelped Julie. "god that's deeeeeeep .. yessssss .. fuck me, help me to fuck May in the arse."

"Llllmmmnnrg," I gasped into April's crotch.

As Lee thrust his meat deep into Julie's anus the force thrust Julie deeper into me. The power was fantastic and very quickly drove me towards a massive cum particularly with April and Grandpa's taste in my mouth.

"Aaaah fuck yessss," crowed Lee pounding his cock deep into Julie's rectum, "I'm aaah … aaaah … gonna cum."

"Fuck me, fuck aaaaahhh … me," cried Julie crushed between Lee and myself and powerless to prevent her dildo from fucking me to the hilt. "Pump your cum up my arsehole."

"Jeeeeesuuuuuusss … Daddeeee … aaaaah …. I'm cummmmmmmiiiiing." I yelled.

I felt Daddy's cock jerk and pulse in my pussy as he geysered his cum deep into my hole. "Oh baby, baby .. Daddy's cumming for you baby. Daddy's filling you up nnnnnrrrgh"

"Nrrrrrrggh … fuck yes …..nrrrrrraaaaaaaggh" growled Lee as his cum jetted into Julie's bowels.

"Oooh yessssss .. I can feel that .." cried Julie, "oooooh your hot cum, deep aahhh in my aaaaa arse." As she too orgasmed giving me one last big thrust of dildo.

Julie pulled the slick pole out of my bumhole and allowed me the lift up slightly to let Daddy's semi-hard cock to slide out of my pussy. A recovering April twisted around and took Daddy's prick in her hand then leaned down to lick and suck every drop of juice from his shaft.

When she'd done she looked up at me with that 'cat-who's-had-the-cream' look and slid two fingers into my soaking cunt. I gasped as she twisted them in Daddy's cum then raised them to my mouth for me to lick clean.

Screwing round onto her back she placed her mouth directly under my pussy hole and eased two fingers in again. By opening her fingers inside me she let Daddy's cum seep quickly onto her tongue and down her throat, smacking her lips together noisily.

"You are one dirty little bitch," I teased. "Bet you can't guess where I'm heading."

There was a mad scramble of legs and arms as April guessed exactly what I meant. She made it to Julie and Lee first helping Lee out of Julie's bumhole and immediately taking his cock deep in her mouth. I had the best of it though as I held open Julie's bum cheeks and circled my tongue around her leaking rim before twisting my tongue into her cum soaked anus.

"Oooooh May, you naughty little girl," moaned Julie deliciously, "empty my arsehole for me and make it all clean, mmmmmm."

After cleaning Lee's cock April joined me. We kissed sharing the cum we had already gathered then she pressed two fingers into Julie's anus and scooped out some more. We greedily lapped at the cum dripping digits before we both soothed her well-fucked anal opening with our joint tongues

Amidst the slurping Lee broke the moment. "Er .. Mr Jones .. do I get the job?"

Daddy had to laugh at the young man's tenacity, "Well son, with staying power like that even if you're a crap coder you'll be a boost to staff morale."

12