All Comments on 'Sweet Sister in Law Ch. 01'

by Treated2

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good build up

Spoiled by the lack of detail at the end when he's getting inside her

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Your story has a nice slow build up and once Mikey gets her pussy aroused, she slowly realizes what she's missed all this time. Her BIL shows her and obviously, her body responds well. Hopefully, she will have him do her often and your next chapters should bring out the detail the same way. Hot and arousing. I hope she asks Mikey to bang her hard and she tries all the things she's heard her girlfriends talk about too. Some very specific added body details would spice things up more along with Mikey. Very good job with your first chapter. Thank you.

RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago
Please continue

This needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I found it

I found this story's writing to be a bit...boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol..writing ain't boring like the numbnut who wrote it. I got hard....really hard...I love panties....Yum!

Great read......looking forward to the lingerie shopping chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

good first effort. ignore the haters, write it the way you like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YOU HIT SO MANY IMAGES OF LUST AND I LOVE IT

The wife gets a little wicked fantasy always hits a sexy spot in my lusting heart and so many points scored there. Then the panty sniffing fetish made it even better. Clean or not the idea of discovering an unknown females secrets always make a great story line. You put that lovely hairy bush on her!! Love those sexy babes who go their own way and leave it natural. Final image of eating that babe to taste and smell her and wear her scent on my moustache was just a cherry on the cake.

Fucking excellent story beginning.

Why was she so willing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

More please!👍❤️😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The ending was so hot. I love taking my girl to Victoria secret

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
good story

I love. being touched over my panties,it reminds me of when I first started being sexually active.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
What an AWESOME way to start

Can’t wait for the next chapter at Victorias Secret

ldylvr53ldylvr53over 4 years ago
Panties are the best

My favorite thing in my life is the admiration of a sexy lady in tiny tight satin panties. A woman who also loves herself in her sexy panties is my life of simple yet hot desires I have always had and always will. Panty play can be life’s finest pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the truth as i always try to find my sister in laws dirty panties and smell and taste them as well as wear them while acting if im her rubbing my fat pussy in her silk or lacy thongs. Ive watched her getting fucked and listened to her moaning and shot many many loads in her dirty panties and tasted and smelled them all. Shes my wifes twin sister but has this look like she knows shes hott and sexy and got some bombass hot wett fatt juicy pussy. Oh i want to lick her ass pussy and suck her big round titties. I would eat her out after her getting filled with cum and it leaking from her hott wett pussy hell id even suck his cock if he pulled it out of her pussy and let him shoot off all in my mouth..i want to taste her so bad and to feel that hot thick sticky load squirting in my mouth and down my throat while wearing her thongs and doing what her and her sister does very well suck big fat cocks. Oh yess i will get her to let me eat that big fatt hott wett juicy sloppy pussy one day but till then her dirty panties will have to do..

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksover 2 years ago

Love every word. Love women in panties, the act of moving the crotch aside is a huge turn on. But never my sister in law, ALWAYS her daughter, my 24 year old niece who loves my attention 😇

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

Unfortunately I just hate cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After chapter 5 this goes south really quick, merely a heads up it really becomes quite stupid. Guess the author couldn't help themselves I guess........ Really dumb and a wasted read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i went in to my sister inlaw panty draw an open the pocket in them an put my cock in there an cumm in them she made me horney all the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous