All Comments on 'Sweet Submission'

by greeneyelove

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
irishcatsmeowirishcatsmeowalmost 20 years ago
What a great story....

I really enjoyed your story...the characters, the plot and the sex scenes. There were a few misspellings and grammatical errors, but they did not take away from the storyline. It was told from both of the characters' perspectives and let the reader know what was going on in their heads.....very erotic.

A sexy read...well done. I will be emailing this story to a friend. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
more

...and so he won her heart; but can she express verbally her desire for spanking? her desire for more experience? what her secret wish list is?

Where will he take her? Will he let her lead sometimes? I'd like to know.

I enjoyed the pace; please continue their journey together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fabulous!!

that was fabulous...makes you wish you had a man like that to submit...would on bended knees... =0) i hope another chapter is in the works.

stormie69

SexSweetheartSexSweetheartalmost 20 years ago
Where do I find him?

Hello, this was a great story. It got me hot and bothered. Had to read it all the way through without putting it down.

There were a few typos but that's life, they get by us. I also enjoyed the fact that your sentences were short they way I'm always told they should be.

I agree, when is the next chapter of this couple coming to town.

SexSweetheart

bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 20 years ago
Very well done

This was an outstanding story. Get a better proofreader, but don't lose the magic you create.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

My compliments to the chef!!!! You have cooked up one helluva story. I eagerly await your next production.

odie121odie121over 19 years ago
great.....

very hot, and moving... nice romance added in...

Don't need any more on these two... but I'm sure you can come up with more, more, more....

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 19 years ago
Nice...

Tha'ts hot, i love how you added romance to it too =)

and the strawberries and cream... i have an odd fascination with that too =)

*hugs*

goldeniangel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh wow

That was way, way, way incredibly hot--and so emotionally evocative. Only minus a few points for putting me in despair over whether I'll ever find this in my own life!

Crystal GoddessCrystal Goddessalmost 19 years ago
Purrrr.....

That was soooo incredibly hot...The strawberries and cream did me in.. So did the description of her body and his delicious cock. I think I need a little time alone now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
oh my....

u have accomplished every woman's dream...to be taken,totally...in every way possible...used, abused....with the true essense of love entwined in every moment..every touch..sharing all there is to share...and knowing..truely knowing..that her mate truely wants her, and her only...that she is the only person on this earth...that he cares to love... and believes that she is beautiful...making her want to give him all that he wants, all that he has ever fantasized about..to please him totally...

my friend...i would be married tomorrow if i knew i could have a man like you...you are awsome and your words will be in my mind for a long time..they touch the soul...thank you for giving us the dream that something like this exists...if only for a few moments as we are lost in your prose...you are lovely.

MachiavellianMachiavellianabout 17 years ago
Breath Taking

Fantastic words, there is no comment that can describe the way you have put a fantasy into perspective..

Keep writing, you definately have talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Use spellcheck.

Misspellings and poor grammar completely detract from an otherwise perfectly servicable and at times downright hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot!

It's important to find out the difference between, 'to' and 'too.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dang, but I want Jack!

I tell you what, that story made me want my man something fierce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Spelling Is Our Friend

Nice, but it took too long to get there. Plus you really need to know the difference between "bowl" and "bowel."

a_fabulous_1mana_fabulous_1manabout 14 years ago
Beautiful

This is indeed a wonderfully written story. The passion leapt off the page and painted a vivid picture. I wish I were the heroine in this story. Thank you, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
beautifully written

great story nice detail very captivating

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT!

GREAT JOB! The build up is the fun part!

JJSTRICT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

WOW!! incredibly erotic! the build up is PERFECT! true literary acumen shows itself in stories such as this. i rarely see stories with the raw, hungry, sensuality which captivates me completely! the writer has an awesome gift that, hopefully, will not be deterred by idiotic comments about spelling (really?) or whathaveyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grammar, please

You need to learn to use proper grammar. Spellcheck would also greatly assist you. Plural items, like breasts, need to end in s or es. Very distracting to correct mistakes in the text as you read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good beginning

But then the sex becomes consensual much to fast.

notdumnotdumover 6 years ago
Great story

top notch all the way through. Great ending, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous