All Comments on 'Sweet Submission Ch. 02'

by fantasy123

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really Hot

Great writing - makes me want to go tie someone up and tease her like that until she weeps with the agony of delayed release.

kyrie1595kyrie1595almost 17 years ago
Amazing...

simply amazing. No words can describe how wonderful your stories are. You have a talent that I, for one, wish I had a drop of. Keep writing, keep teasing and keep tormenting in your own delicious way. ~squirms & whimpers~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too bad

that Alex had to get a woman to do his work. At least he could and should have been man enough to break her or boot her out. Now that she has had a taste for the other side, what is stopping her from seeing other women and letting Alex entertain himself with Miss Thumb and the Palmer sisters? The next think you know is she will be in the company of the Chinese Slave Girl and her Mistress. Then she will quit her job and become just another slave girl as the Chinese girl has.

AltEnergyAltEnergyover 16 years ago
More, please?

Again, amazing. Thanks. Waiting with bated breath, hoping for more.

marexotic18marexotic18about 16 years ago
Is there going to be more?

I love this story and have definitely read it a couple of times! My favorite part is the growing love between her and Alex. Although sharing really isn't my cup of tea, you pulled it off beautifully, though I'm not sure about the allusion to future meetings.

I really hope you continue the story and focus more on her and Alex's personal growth and love together.

Anyways love your work! Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More Alex please :)

Though I do like this story a lot, I ended up skipping some parts, looking for when Alex will join the fun. I know you said that this would be the end of this story, but please write more & have more of Alex. He's an incredible character!! :)

Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More Please!

I know this was the conclusion, and it was so so hot...but I need more LOL. I really want to see more of Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

best story on this site ----where is part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

I'm weak with desire. Ch. 03, please oh please!

AffairAffairover 12 years ago
Wow..

Typically I really hate men domination women, they turned me off of straight sex. But I make an exception for Alex, no pain, no humiliation, and he genuinely cares about her :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So sweet

The story is my every fantasy.... no pain or degradation. Just pure bliss in submission. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love this. He’s so sweet and good to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous