Sweet Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Anya nor Sam argued as Nina led them upstairs. On the way along the corridor, Sam kicked off his sandals and pulled off his shirt. Anya could see an enormous bulge in his trousers, and smiled shyly in anticipation. When they got to the guest bedroom, Nina guided Anya to the big double bed, while Sam stood in the doorway, eyeing the two naked girls lustfully.

"We've wanted you for a long time, Anya," Nina said, grinning, as she and Anya got onto the bed. "When we heard you were coming here for the summer, we knew we had to get you into bed. You know, Sam thought I wasn't up to seducing you alone."

Sam laughed. "I swear I'll never doubt you again, sis."

The look Nina gave him in response was pure lechery. "I'll forgive you, Sam, if you show us that big pretty cock of yours," she said huskily.

Sam obligingly unbuckled his belt and let his trousers slide down his legs. He wasn't wearing boxers, and his semi-erect penis hung free between his toned legs. Anya stared at it in astonishment. She'd had a vague glimpse of it the other night, and had seen its outline in Sam's swimming trunks many times, but she'd never realised just how big it was. As Anya watched, the thick foreskin was pulling back from the head, which was bulging out, bright red and glistening with a bead of pre-come. The shaft thickened and lengthened, veins standing out on the smooth skin. Anya had seen a few penises before, although she'd never done anything much with them, and none of them had been anywhere near as big as Sam's. She felt a mixture of delight and trepidation as she imagined it sliding into her. How would it even fit? Almost involuntarily, she reached one hand down between her legs and started restlessly stroking her already-wet pussy lips.

Sam noticed. "Like what you see, babe?" he asked cheerfully.

Anya stammered a reply, dry-mouthed. "Yes, but...it's so big."

"He knows what he's doing with it, too," Nina put in. "You're going to love it, Anni, I promise." She was eyeing her brother eagerly and excitedly massaging her own pussy.

Sam stepped out of his trousers and approached the bed, naked. His cock was now massively erect, easily nine or ten inches long. Abruptly, Nina leant forward and grabbed it, her small hands barely managing to encircle the thick shaft. Sam grunted in surprise, his cock throbbing in Nina's grip. "Nina, love, I thought you wanted me to fuck Anya first," he said, although he didn't sound particularly annoyed as Nina squeezed his erection harder.

"Not before I've had a little taste," Nina answered, with a profoundly naughty smile. She knelt before her brother and began stroking quickly up and down his cock with one hand. Her other hand cupped his heavy balls and started playing with them. Anya watched, frustrated but fascinated, as Nina kissed the wet tip of Sam's cock and licked the head, first delicately, then hungrily. Her fingers stroked down the shaft to tousle his pubic hair. Sam wore a blissful smile as his sister took the thick head of his cock in her mouth and began sucking hard on it.

Anya was amazed that Nina could fit something that big in her dainty mouth, but Nina didn't stop there. As Sam's right hand grasped the top of her head, she moved forward to swallow even more of his cock, until nearly half of its shaft was down her throat. She pulled back again, leaving the shaft wet and glistening, then started going forward and back, forward and back, working Sam's cock with her fingers and tongue all the while. Despite her frustrated, horny impatience, Anya marvelled at Nina's stamina as she kept up the blowjob. Sam groaned contentedly, his eyes closed as if in meditation. "Fuck, Nina, you're the best," he muttered.

At last, Sam shuddered and gave a harsh grunt of ecstasy, his strong fingers digging into Nina's long ash-blonde hair as he ejaculated in her mouth. Nina pulled back, letting her brother's cock swing free as another impressive spurt of semen splattered onto her breasts. Nina glanced back at Anya; more come gleamed on her lips. Then she swallowed theatrically, breathed deep and grinned. "That was a hell of a load, big brother," she said wryly, her pert breasts covered in rivulets of white.

"And that was one fuck of a warm-up," Sam smiled back. His dripping cock was still erect, albeit slightly wilted. "Gonna be a minute or two before I can go again. Poor little Anya has to wait now."

Nina shook her head and fixed her brother with a commanding look as she settled back on the bed. "Oh no, you aren't getting out of this that easy, Sam. Time for you to make us ready. Me first." She spread her legs wide, and Anya could see her cunt lips gleaming pink and wet. Anya's own pussy was sopping wet, her clit engorged, as Sam approached the two girls and sank to his knees, his huge cock swinging pendulously. His powerful hands gripped Nina's thighs, and without further ado he began kissing her vulva. Nina's breath came in short gasps and hisses as Sam went down on her with enthusiasm. She arched her back and grabbed the bedspread, calling out, "God, that's so good, that's perfect, fuck, that's perfect..."

Sam kept lapping at his sister's cunt, holding her legs still as she twisted around in wild pleasure. Anya watched, enthralled. She was desperately stroking and fingering her own vagina, biting her lip to stay quiet. Suddenly, Nina reached out with one strong tanned arm and grabbed Anya's breast, clutching at it so hard it hurt. Anya whimpered in pleasure and pain. Then, as Sam tongued her labia and kissed her clit, Nina slid her hand down Anya's pale flat belly and slid two fingers roughly into the younger girl's cunt. Without looking, still thrashing around in her own world of pleasure, Nina started fingering and tweaking Anya, who responded with cries of surprised joy. She didn't know how Nina could be so skilful even in the midst of orgasm. She also didn't care.

Nina finally came, crying out her brother's name. She stopped fingering Anya and brought her hands to her own crotch. Sam held her legs and kissed her pussy until the orgasm abated. Then Sam looked up from between his sister's legs and smiled at both girls, his mouth and chin wet with Nina's juices. "Still a squirter, huh, little sis?"

"Oh, fuck, Sam, you can play me like a fucking violin," Nina replied, panting for breath. "Don't stop now. Do it to Anya, do it to Anya."

Anya had thought that her first orgasm with Nina was the greatest pleasure possible. She had been wrong. As Sam put his lips to her cunt and began licking her with incredible speed, she felt a surge of hot pleasure so intense she could barely breathe. Sam's hands held her thighs in an iron grip, stopping her from breaking away, as his tongue tended to her clitoris with masterful strokes.

Anya shrieked and swore at the top of her lungs; eyes shut, she tried to reach out and fondle Nina as Nina had fondled her, but found she couldn't do anything but clumsily brush one breast. Nina, who was watching with gleaming eyes, helpfully seized her wrist and guided her hand between her legs. Anya fingered Nina as best she could, eliciting happy sighs and moans, but as her orgasm reached the point of no return, she gave up and just clutched at herself.

"Oh fuck, Sam, I'm coming, I-" Anya's words trailed away into a scream of pure joy.

She didn't have much time to enjoy the afterglow, however. Sam stood up and wiped his mouth, grinning down lustfully at Anya. Nina, wearing an identical grin, sat up on her haunches and said to the younger girl, "Are you ready, sweet?"

Anya swallowed, breathless and trembling, as Sam gripped her hips and pulled her effortlessly to the edge of the bed, so that her slender legs dangled over the side. She could see that Sam's cock was fully erect again. She stared at it, at once fearful and impatient. Sam placed his strong hands on her thighs, and gently stroked her pale skin. He tilted his head questioningly, just as Nina had in the summerhouse.

"I..." Anya licked her dry lips, and took a deep breath. "Yes. I'm ready."

"Good girl," Nina said. She kissed Anya softly on the cheek, then nodded to Sam.

Slowly, so slowly, Sam eased the thick glistening head of his erection between the wet lips of Anya's vagina. Anya gasped as she felt herself stretch to accomodate her cousin's huge cock. She felt a rush of pleasure and pain as the walls of her pussy clenched tight around the shaft. Her hymen had broken long ago from exercise, but it still hurt to have something so big inside her virgin cunt. Sam's smile was gentle and encouraging as he went deeper into her. Nina kissed her and stroked her hair all the while. "That's right, love, just relax," she said.

Sam slid his cock in until most of the shaft was deep between Anya's wet pink folds. Anya whimpered in pain - her pussy felt like it was stretched to its limit - but didn't take her eyes off Sam. He reached out to take hold of her left breast, squeezing it and rubbing the erect nipple. Then he began to move in and out of her in a slow, steady rhythm, and Anya felt her pleasure mount. Her breath came in quick gasps and her hips rocked as Sam kept up his smooth motion. He leaned down over her and kissed her breasts, then pressed his lips against hers, still thrusting his cock up inside her. They kissed deeply, tongues locking together, and then Sam began to speed up.

Anya's small pale arms reached around Sam's muscular back, trying to pull him closer against her as he fucked her. The pleasure was unbelievable, somehow heightened by the pain. Sam wasn't even sliding in the full length of his cock, and it still hurt like crazy. Anya cried her cousin's name as the fierce thrusts got ever faster. "Sam, please, it hurts, oh God, Sam, it's so big." Even as she said it, the feeling was so good she couldn't bear for him to stop; she dug her nails into his back and kissed him as hard as she could.

Sam kept going, kissing Anya and fondling her heaving breasts with impossibly strong fingers. Nina was sitting back and watching with a huge smile on her face. She was playing with her pussy and moaning in pleasure, her beautiful green eyes fixed on the couple. Meanwhile, Anya's cries and gasps of pain and pleasure were growing louder and louder as the glorious minutes wore past. Her small neat fingers clawed long red scratches down Sam's straining back and shoulders. "Jesus, Anya, you're so tight, you're wonderful," Sam said, his voice thick with lust and exertion.

Once again, Anya could feel the fiery sensation inside her rising to a crescendo. Every nerve felt alive with ecstasy. Her legs kicked at the air on either side of Sam as he pressed deep into her. "I love you," she gasped at him and Nina. "Fuck, I love you so much." Then she came yet again, and briefly she wondered if it was possible to die of pleasure.

As Anya shrieked and writhed through her orgasm, Sam's thrusts reached a fever pitch. He leaned back, grunting and breathing hard, his hands gripping Anya's thighs painfully hard. His expression was rapturous. "Anya, babe, I love you," he cried out. "Fuck, you're so good. I love you." He thrust into her once more, and then a mighty shudder went through him as he came in torrents inside her.

Shock and delight filled Anya's mind in equal measure as she felt the hot rush of her cousin's semen in her vagina. Still wracked by her own ecstasy, she felt Sam seize her arms and pull her up against him. He kissed her almost forcefully as his cock kept spurting hot come into her. Finally, he pulled out of her and stood back, panting, his penis finally going flaccid. He regarded her sprawled naked body with a look of sleepy-eyed adoration. A thick white string of semen still stretched between his cock and Anya's vulva.

They were silent for a few moments, catching their breath. Then Nina said, her voice mirthful as ever, "How was that for you, Anni?"

"So good," Anya breathed. She was so happy and sore and exhausted that there were tears in her eyes. "Oh God, so, so good. Sam, I love you."

"Yeah, I think we established that already, babe," Sam grinned wickedly at her. Drops of sweat glinted on his broad muscled chest. Then his smile softened, and he climbed onto the bed to recline next to her. "I love you, too, Anya. Always have," he said, kissing her cheek and stroking her long, tangled hair.

"And so do I," said Nina, moving across to give Anya a happy kiss. Sam leaned over Anya and kissed his sister, then started kissing and gently caressing both girls. Anya was too exhausted to respond. She just lay there, eyes half-closed, as her cousins kissed and touched her. Her breasts and thighs were so sore she whimpered whenever Nina and Sam stroked them. Her pussy felt terribly tender, and it was still full of the thick wet warmth of Sam's come. Vaguely, Anya realised that she might now get pregnant. She couldn't have cared less.

It was a few sweet minutes before anyone spoke again. Nina broke off from kissing Anya's right breast to ask, "Did she live up to your expectations, big brother?"

"Jesus, did she ever. I could get fucking addicted to that pussy. I can't believe that was your first time, Anni," Sam said. Then he noticed Nina's mischievously raised eyebrow. "Well, your first time with a guy, anyway," he added, chuckling.

"I can see we're going to have to spend a lot more time with you this holiday, Anya," Nina smiled. "We only have you for a month, and I for one don't want to waste a second of it."

Anya finally found the energy to speak. "I wish I could stay forever. I love you both. I love you so much." Despite everything, she still felt foolish for saying it.

Nina kissed her again on the lips, and abruptly scooted off the bed. "I think it's time for a little rite of passage for you, sweet," she said cheerfully as she knelt on the carpet between Anya's outstretched legs. "Only thing I like better than the taste of Sam's come is the taste of his come in another girl's pussy. I've done this with pretty much all his girlfriends now. It's like an initiation."

Sam sat up on the bed and watched his sister with an eager smile. His penis was visibly stiffening again. "If you ask me, Nina, some of those girls come here more for your tongue than for my dick," he laughed.

Lying spreadeagled on the bed, Anya was so spent she didn't think she could manage another orgasm. "No, don't, Nina," she pleaded weakly. "Please. I can't take any more, I-" Anya stopped talking and started moaning in helpless pleasure as Nina lapped at her tender pussy lips. The older girl teased Anya's clit with her tongue and fingertips, before licking and sucking away the thick white semen that coated Anya's vulva. It took Nina a little longer than usual to bring her thoroughly exhausted cousin to orgasm, but as ever, she managed it. Sam kissed Anya's forehead and held her gently against his chest as she came.

Nina wiped her mouth and climbed back onto the bed. "You look like you need a break, sweet," she observed with a hint of laughter, idly tapping one of Anya's pale pink nipples with her forefinger. Then she gazed hungrily at Sam and rolled onto her back, legs spread wide. "And I need a good hard fuck."

Sam didn't need to be told twice. He clambered over Anya and moved on top of Nina, easing his way between her legs. His cock was massively erect, somehow looking even bigger than before. Anya reluctantly moved aside to let her cousins have more space. Despite her exhaustion, she found herself getting wet with arousal yet again.

Nina and Sam started kissing with desperate fervour, their hands stroking over each other's hair and shoulders as they made out. Nina broke the kiss to whisper, fiercely, "Watching you fuck her made me jealous as hell, Sam. You better fuck me twice as hard, you hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am," Sam grinned. He seized his sister's upper arms and pushed her down hard into the bedspread, kissing her hungrily. Then, still kissing her, he roughly thrust his cock into her.

Anya already knew Nina was noisy in bed, but now, with nobody else in the house to disturb, the older girl lost any hint of self-control. Nina cried out Sam's name, she swore, she shrieked, she moaned long passionate moans. Sam was still going slowly, moving in long, provocative strokes, but his sister was already half-mad with pleasure. Her strong tanned hips moved in tandem with each thrust. Anya watched entranced as the two of them gradually sped up, fucking harder and faster. Nina's cries and gasps intensified.

Sam kept his promise - he fucked Nina much harder and longer than he had Anya. Anya realised, with a mixture of gratitude and disappointment, that he'd deliberately made it quick and relatively gentle for her. If he wanted, he could have fucked her into unconsciousness. Even that brief experience had been more intense than anything she'd ever felt; she could hardly imagine what it was like for Nina right now.

Nina suddenly screamed that she was coming, and shook and shuddered underneath her brother, but Sam just kept going. A minute or so later, Nina came again, and then again. Anya stared in sheer amazement. She found herself forgetting her tiredness as her pussy became soaking wet; her fingers stole down between her legs to play with her labia.

As Nina reached her fourth orgasm, she began cursing Sam furiously. "Fuck you, Sam, you fucking bastard, I can't take any more, you fucking...Oh, God, yes..." She moaned in ecstasy, and her slender fingers dug deep into the skin of her brother's back, adding more red scratches to the growing tally. Anya wasn't sure whether to envy Nina or feel sorry for her as the marathon fuck continued.

After what seemed like an age, Sam finally came, groaning and holding his sister tight against his chest as his semen surged into her. He rolled off Nina, lying between the two girls with his cock still half-erect and dripping come. Nina was flushed and gasping for breath. Her blonde hair was wildly unkempt. Her vulva was visibly overflowing with Sam's come. She looked to be on the verge of tears, and Anya was momentarily worried that Sam had really hurt her. Then Nina curled up against Sam and kissed him more passionately than ever.

"Oh my fucking God, Sam," Nina said when the kiss ended. "I thought I was going to go mad. How'd you keep going so long?"

"Practice, love," Sam replied with a tired smile. He turned to Anya. "Did you like the show, Anni?"

"I can't believe you guys," Anya said, grinning shyly. "That was incredible. So fucking hot."

Sam's gaze was lecherous. "I went easy on you the first time, Anni, but from now on we're going to be doing it properly. I'm going to fuck you like I fuck Nina. Because I know it makes her jealous."

All three of them laughed at that. Sam stretched out his muscular arms and looped them around the waists of the two girls. He drew them close to him, and they all curled up together, relaxing happily in the afterglow. "Don't fall asleep, guys," Nina mumbled, her eyes half-closed. "Still got a long day ahead of us."

*

If Anya's first encounter with Nina had been dreamlike, then the afternoon and evening of that glorious day were positively magical. After recovering from their first bout of lovemaking, the three of them moved from room to room, giggling and gasping as they fucked in beds, on couches, on the floor, up against walls. Anya let Sam fuck her long and hard, and was surprised to find herself keeping up with him, although she still couldn't take it as well as Nina. When they got to Karl and Valerie's room, their passion made the bedsprings creak, and Anya laughed out loud as she remembered how annoyed she'd been at Karl and Valerie's noisy sex.

They took breaks occasionally, when they needed to urinate or get a drink, but most of their time was spent in intense, wordless passion. As the afternoon wore on, the two girls went down on Sam, and then on each other, over and over again. Anya had trouble fitting Sam's cock into her mouth, but contented herself with licking and sucking the tip. When he came in her mouth, she was astounded to find how much she liked the taste. At one point the three of them lay in a circle on the living room floor, with Nina sucking Sam's cock as he licked out Anya's cunt, and Anya in turn running her tongue over Nina's vulva. They all enjoyed this so much that they kept it up for ages, changing places periodically.