Sweet Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, when all three of them were thoroughly exhausted, very sore and blissfully happy, they wandered naked to the summerhouse, and lay together on the little bed to cuddle. Anya could smell their mingled sweat and the faint residual aroma of Nina's perfume. She twined her slender legs with her cousins' longer, stronger ones, and smiled sleepily as they both put their arms around her. Outside, the sun was setting gloriously over the bay, and the warm air was full of evening birdsong. Heaven, Anya thought.

"I wish we could all get married," she said, after they had been lazing there a while. It was a stupid, childish thing to say, but at that moment she meant it with absolute sincerity.

"God, me too, sweet," Nina mumbled, planting a tiny kiss on Anya's neck. "Although I get the feeling the local church wouldn't exactly jump at the chance to hold a triple marriage between a brother, sister and cousin. Maybe in America?"

Sam laughed ruefully at the joke. "Don't get your hopes up, sis. Sad to say, but we're going to have to keep this secret, unless we want our parents to disown us. I think we've got it covered so far. "

"As long as one of your girls doesn't go telling tales," Nina said.

"They might," Sam admitted. "It's the risk we take. But if we were ever found out, I'd forget the house and the family, and run away with you. Both of you."

"My parents wouldn't like that," Anya muttered. As the sheer joy of the past day faded into memory, she felt sad, and increasingly frightened. She'd let love and lust take control of her, and hadn't given any thought to consequence. What if someone caught them? What if her parents found out? What if she got pregnant with Sam's child?

The silence grew uncomfortable. Then Nina said, in a sharp fierce tone that Anya had never heard her use before, "Maybe someone will find out. Maybe our families will disown us. Maybe we'll have to run away. But Sam's right. I'd happily live naked in the woods, as long as I was with you two."

"That's my girl," said Sam. He kissed Nina's hair. "Now, we should probably head inside and clean up. Karl and Valerie might be a bit suspicious if they find their bed looking like three people fucked in it."

"How would they notice?" Anya said, and was surprised to find her cousins crack up laughing at her joke.

They went back across the garden, and spent the rest of the evening tidying the house, changing the sheets, rearranging furniture. Every little detail brought back wonderful memories, and Anya found herself grinning ear to ear despite her tiredness. That rumpled duvet - that was where she'd lain as Nina licked yet another helping of Sam's come from her vulva. That leather couch - that was where Nina had rode Sam's cock while Anya touched herself. Those cushions strewn on the floor - that was where they'd had their three-way sixty-nine...

The house was perfectly tidy, and the three of them were showered and dressed, when Anya's aunt returned from her dinner, dressed in an elegant blue gown. She found them all in the big wood-pannelled kitchen, cooking dinner and chatting innocently. She greeted them with kisses, sat down in a padded chair, and immediately started her usual cheery monologue.

"Sorry I was away for so long, my loves. That ghastly woman talked me half to death, and the wine was absolutely awful, I mean, God in heaven, what does she spend all that money on? And her husband's a complete bore, and a pervert, he was staring at my tits the whole evening! And the guests...pah! Such non-entities! I remember when there was a better class of people in this town, it's all gone to the dogs lately..."

Nina, Sam and Anya kept trading amused glances as they pretended to listen. Anya wondered how her aunt would react if she knew that, in the very same chair she was sitting on, her son and daughter and niece had taken turns performing intense oral sex on each other.

At last, Anya's aunt finished decrying the appalling standard of the local social scene, and asked the three of them, "So, anyway, my loves, how was your day?"

"Uneventful," Nina said.

"Bit boring, really," Sam added.

"We spent most of it lying down," said Anya, truthfully.

*

The rest of the holiday passed in an exhausting, wonderful blur. The days were spent as they always had been - swimming in the bay, sunbathing in the garden, wandering the sun-kissed streets of the beautiful old harbour. She drank fine wine and ate at restaurants, then headed to the bars to make obscene small-talk with her cousins' beguilingly attractive friends. She went on a sightseeing trip across the bay with the whole family, pretending not to notice when Karl and Valerie sneaked away to have sex. She phoned her parents' hotel in South America and talked with them as if everything was normal.

At night, though, she belonged to Nina and Sam. When the sun went down, the three of them would sneak out, naked and laughing, to fuck each other senseless in the summerhouse. Often they didn't even get that far; they simply tumbled onto the soft grass and made love as soon as they were out of sight of the house. Sometimes Nina let Sam have Anya to himself, content to sit and watch their passion; other times she made sure to have her way with the younger girl before letting her brother indulge himself with her. After they brought Anya to orgasm, Nina and Sam would go for each other, fucking with an intensity that was almost frightening. Then they all took turns pleasuring one another in every way they could. When they were too tired and sore to continue, they lay together on the lawn and watched the sun rise. Those pre-dawn moments, resting on the grass with her body aching, Sam's come still warm inside her and her cousins pressing their gorgeous nude bodies against her, were perhaps the happiest of Anya's young life.

When at last the time came for her to leave, the parting was almost unbearable. The last night with Nina and Sam was the most intense and passionate of all. Anya came half a dozen times, gasping and moaning as Sam thrust into her and Nina kissed and caressed every inch of her body. But it was bittersweet, because they knew she was going. "I love you, I love you," she kept telling them, suddenly madly afraid that they'd forget her.

In the morning, Anya sat through breakfast trying her damnedest not to cry. When the taxi arrived to take her to the airport, she couldn't take it any more, and burst into tears as the cousins hugged her. "Don't cry, Anni, you can always phone us if you want to talk," said her aunt, which just made her cry harder. As if a phone call could provide the connection she wanted; as if it could bring her close to the two people she loved most in the world!

Nina and Sam kissed her goodbye - chaste pecks on the cheek, not the long passionate kisses she was so used to by now - and helped her get her luggage into the taxi. They waved at her, smiling calmly but sadly, as the car started down the hill. Anya watched their beautiful faces recede through the rear window until they vanished from sight. Her eyes still full of tears, she settled in for the drive, barely seeing the glorious countryside rush past outside.

The taxi was halfway to the airport when Anya heard her smartphone buzz. She reached into her handbag to retrieve it, and when she saw Nina's message on the screen, she smiled through her tears.

WE LOVE YOU. SEE YOU NEXT SUMMER.