All Comments on 'Sweet, Sweet Heather Ch. 04'

by Cre8tiveBliss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Such Perfection!

Cre8tive is one of Literotica's (if not the greatest!) greatest writers.

MORE More more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Continuing Quality

This writer has produced a resume filled with high Quality erotica. I enjoy each of her submissions and finish each story wishing i was a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Pleasurable Love Story

Another great, great story from this top-of-the-line writer. She has the creative gift and proves it time and time again. We are lucky to have her here at Literotica.

I love "love stories" and this series was no disapointment. This was a very pleasurable love story. So sensual, so tender, yet so erotic. The erotica in this, the final chapter, seethed with the sin-shine of a wicked nun. It made me so hot. I especially liked the tribbing part. Who else writes so skillfully about such an intimate act? "I held onto her left leg for leverage and started churning my cunt against hers... As we pressed our bodies into each other, we seemed to glide back and forth on each other's juices...until our bodies gave into the gyrations and we both exploded"

Ouuu. That's the stuff dreams are made of!

- Jane

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I loved your story so much

This story was heartfelt. It was romantic, erotic, explicit. It was a great story told economically and yet had me felt so moved by the obvious intense love between the two lovely ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Right on!

I agree with everything that has been said. We are truly lucky to have this talented woman share her gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very disappointing ending

To take a wonderful story and cop out with Linda and Beth never communicating with each other again betrays the rest of the tale. It is as if you got tired of the chapter and went for a quick and easy finish, whether it made sense or not; for shame.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
HOT!

WOW! The intense passion between Heather and Beth ignites this chapter, making it ** HOT AS HELL **

luvandluckluvandluckover 8 years ago

Who cares about Linda she said she could date if she felt like it but not to get involved or make commitments. Come on, she gave her the green light pretty much to sleep with other women and sometimes things go further than just incrediblely hot sex. I'm glad they moved in together and I hope they last forever. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What an excellent story which kept me engaged from the outset, hence my review now as I could not stop reading! As least I can sleep now, as long as I don’t start another of your masterpieces.

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
Beautiful !

Sensitively told but oh so hot at the same time.

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous