Sweet Talk Ch. 09

Story Info
You can get talked into anything - especially if you want it.
6.1k words
4.53
52k
17

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dark and the evening was following a now familiar pattern. Lily Anna stuck rigidly to her ritual of stripping, eating and then bringing herself compliantly before her computer monitor where she knew her hypnotists program would continue conditioning her. There was no longer any point in debating with herself whether she wanted this or not. She knew she was here because this was the only way she could cum tonight, and she needed to cum. She was hooked and she knew it. Whatever it took was worth it to reach those sky rocketing heights that she had been taken to. Maybe if she had never experienced the overwhelming force her body was capable of generating in the throes of a hypnotically induced orgasm, she could perhaps have held on to some control. Now, however, her bimbo slutty nature was so strong that she just couldn't think about anything other than meeting the needs of her hungry little cunny.

Lily Anna sat in the flickering light of the monitor, her fingers gliding over her naked mons. They slipped down the sides of her V while her middle finger flicked mercilessly at her clitty. She could hear the clanging of a bell ricochet in her brain and she was mesmerised by its sound and the slow accumulating climb of anticipation she was engaged in. Eyes wide open, she sat impassively before the words drifting across her screen, allowing them to condition her, reinforcing over and again new beliefs, new desires all with one single purpose, driving her cunny to an insatiable need to cum. Lily Anna was getting used to her programming. She did not need to think, she did not need to respond. She could just switch off and let it wash over and through her, knowing that in the end she would become so fucking horny that cumming was all that mattered. Then when she could not take it any more, she knew, the program would let her cum in a most massive and explosive way. She didn't even have to try and control her cums any more. The program would do that for her, so that the tension could mount and mount until the pressure was so great that once allowed to cum, it would be mind-shattering. And that was sooo true. Each cum seemed to shatter her mind a little bit more. There was precious little left of her brain anyway. It felt soo cool to be dumb and sexy and have great fun playing with herself and all these suggestions she was being exposed to. Whenever she was not at her desk working, her mind dwelled on her cunny and cumming. She obsessed over her stories and becoming that stupid little office girl. She was afraid too, because while she loved the powerful, energetic emotions that crashed back and forth within her, she was afraid her colleagues would notice the changes in her.

If Mr Worrall heard talk about her around the office, she would be doomed. He would never, ever show any interest in her. He would avoid her or kick her out. She fretted over how to react if any of the guys tried anything on with her. She hoped they wouldn't. She wasn't sure she knew how to handle it. In fact she would probably just let them do whatever they liked with her, because her body was like taut with sexual need. She imagined one of the guys hands sliding down her open blouse and squeezing at her nip. Oooh she would die if he did that, but she could feel her tits swell and pull at her bra. She wanted that hand to belong to Mr Worrall, oh how she would love that... but even if it was one of the other guys, she felt shocked to realise that she would allow him if he had the courage to do it. She knew too that her legs would open slightly in response. Although she would want him to stop, she needed to be seen as one of the team, even though she didn't feel she was up to it, her bimbo side would force her to acquiesce. She would be frozen before his fondling fingers, even wishing he would be more daring yet. Fuck she was going to lose her job. It was obvious to her. How many of the guys would fuck her before they kicked her out? and Mr Worrall watching with disappointment, shaking his head with disapproval as he told her to go. She had to be so careful.

Lily Anna was leaning forward towards the monitor, eyes wide and fingers buried deep inside her hot soaking channel. She felt excited as the program told her she was reaching the climax of her training. She saw messages telling her how well she had done to get this far, what a good girl she was accepting her bimbo nature. She was going to have cums the size of planets after this. She would see in just a few moments as she would finally let go of control completely.

A series of boxes again emerged on the screen, slowly filling it. Each one had a truth about her that she read as her fingers worked at her clitty. The erotic charge of her acquiescence seemed to yank her chain and each command that she absorbed propelled her to greater levels of excitement.

I CRAVE SEX

I AM EASILY LED

I THINK WITH MY CUNT

MY CUNT DEMANDS SEX

MY CUNT IS NOT DISCRIMINATING

I AM NOT DISCRIMINATING

I CAN'T TRUST MYSELF

MY NATURAL SELF IS WANTON

YET I KNOW I SHOULDN'T BE

I FEEL UNSAFE

I FEEL TEMPTED

I WANT TO SUCCUMB

I WANT OTHERS TO SEE ME AS A STUPID SLUT

Oh God, this was already feeling too much. She ached with the desire to cum.

I NEED PROTECTING FROM MY OWN DESIRES

IF MY COLLEAGUES KNEW THEY WOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME

I AM POWERLESS

I NEED A MAN TO CONTROL MY DESIRES

I NEED A MAN TO CONTROL ME

I NEED A MAN'S PROTECTION

I NEED HIM TO CONTROL MY CUNT

I NEED TO BE TOLD WHEN I CAN CUM

I NEED TO BE TOLD WHEN TO STOP

I MUST DEFER TO HIM

I MUST OBEY HIM

Oh fuck... Her thighs squeezed tight around her hand and she rocked her hips against her knuckle in an effort to reach that elusive summit.

I MUST BECOME HIS CUM PUPPET

OTHERWISE HE WILL SEE ME AS USELESS

I AM NOTHING WITHOUT HIM

I AM TOO STUPID TO GET BY ON MY OWN

I NEED A STRONG MAN

I NEED HIM TO LEAD ME

I AM JUST A DUMB BIMBO

IF I DON'T MAKE HIM CUM I WILL FAIL AS A WOMAN

I NEED TO MAKE HIM CUM

ONLY HE CAN SAVE ME FROM MYSELF

CUM NOW.... CUM AGAIN AND A THIRD TIME. EACH TIME REPEATING TO YOURSELF THE WORDS:

I HAVE NOW BECOME THE BIMBO I ALWAYS WISHED TO BE.

"Oh No... Oh No.... Oh Noo......Oh Nooo! I have now become the bimbo I always wished to be". Her voice sounding raspy as she gasped for air as she came, her body rocking violently in the chair; her hand buried deep between her thighs. As the waves of erotic power crashed over her, she became lost in a sensual world where all that mattered was her cunt. As the arcing charge that flashed across her body started to reduce, she breathed hard a couple of times before repeating

"I have now become the bimbo I always wished to be" This time she saw herself lost, overwhelmed by a tidal wave of desire to become a bimbo. She had made it, and now there was no turning back. She wanted this more than anything. Her eyes tight, she squealed as the second wave of her orgasm assailed her with pleasure that threatened to drown her as she remembered her day and how dumb she had been. She revelled in her own humiliation before Ms Mortimer, her body shaking in response to the tangible energy rippling up and down it.

"Gawd... Oh Gawd...fuck, fuck....I can't take any more." She was now kneeling on the floor, her hand furiously pocking in and out of her slit that was by now so wet and open it no longer offered any resistance. Her hand slurping as it banged in and out of her hot hole. She fought to take in air. Her head pounded and felt hot. She knew she had to repeat it one more time, but she felt she would be consumed by the ensuing orgasm if she didn't take a moment to calm down. Yet the nagging in her head was relentless. She had to do it, even if she died.

"I have... I have now become... the bimbo I always wished to be..."

Finally she knew it to be true. Whether it had always been so or not, she could no longer tell. But she knew now that she had been on a journey voluntarily degrading herself, losing her independence, breaking down her self-esteem and allowing her intelligence to slip away, all to feed her hungry little cunt. She had never felt so vulnerable before. The powerful orgasms she had experienced had taken over her whole life and she had thrown away everything for them. What a fucking stupid cunt she had been. She didn't even own her cums, she was entirely dependent now on someone else, or even a fucking computer program, to allow her the pleasure she sought so desperately. And just then her third and most powerful orgasm swept away all thoughts. Her mind drifted, consumed by the overpowering sensations. Her cunny finally won.

Lily Anna was lying on the floor, everything felt wet. She had to get up and wash, but she needed to just lie there and feel the coolness of the wood against her hot flushed cheeks. Her arms ached, her neck felt tense, her body glowed. The experience had been so intense that she could not bring thoughts into her mind, she was free of debate or self-criticism. She could just be herself, her natural bimbo slutty self with a beautiful body that gave her towering peaks of sublime energy. At last she could just lie there and not think about what was happening to her, but just experience without judgement her pulse thumping through her forehead, her tits swollen and quaking with the pleasure that beat through them, the sweet tenderness of her cramped fingers that lay exhausted having worked so hard. Small aftershocks still rippled through her as her breathing deepened and her skin sensed the hard wood flooring against it. After some moments she pulled herself up, her lips and face smiled, radiating the energy out welling up from deep inside. She giggled, the only way to express the happy emotions in which she bathed. She felt fantastic.

As she slowly came back into the room and aware of her surroundings, her heart leaped as she saw her Messenger box had opened up and there was a message from her hypnotist. She felt so grateful to this guy for what he had given her.

[SlipsInsideHer]: how are you doing?

[LilyAnna]: hiya! Missed u so much....!!

[SlipsInsideHer]: tell me what has been happening?

[LilyAnna]: Ooooh I've been...umm running your program and getting my hypnosis fix each evening (yum ;). It's not the same, but a lot better than nothing! Heh heh.

[LilyAnna]: I have been busy at work during the day, trying to impress... u know, it's kinda hard. And guess wat?

[Lily Anna]: I got my tongue pierced!!!!

[SlipsInsideHer]: Did you? What made you do that?

[LilyAnna]: I was out one lunchtime, thinking about my sexxy body...which I do a lot now ;) and I thought, like... what about my mouth...that's sexy too innit?

[LilyAnna]: I keep thinking about Mr Worrall's dick and sucking it and stuff...and that makes me all tingly. Then I suddenly had a brain-wave. How would it feel to have a big pink ball gliding over his cock as well as my tongue. I imagined it sending ripples down his stiff rod and making it pulse.

[SlipsInsideHer]: What a slut you are. Are you fingering yourself right now?

[LilyAnna]: Oh yah! course. Don't do much else these days...

[SlipsInsideHer]: And do you like your new jewellery?

[LilyAnna]: Yah cool, but... made my tongue swell up. Now I talk with a lisp... makes me sound even dumber

[SlipsInsideHer]: What did your supervisor say?

[LilyAnna]: She was furious! Told me to keep my mouth shut...I felt such a fool, not thinking that might happen.

[LilyAnna]: Just as well...I don't seem to be able to say anything much intelligent nowadays.

[SlipsInsideHer]: And what about your boss? Did he notice?

[LilyAnna]: Not sure... Whenever I see my boss I start feeling like... all horny. I just want to pull my skirt up and spread my legs so he can sink his big dick into me. But I am like...so scared. If anyone finds out what is floating around in my little noodle I will become no more than the office plaything. I have to be so careful.

[LilyAnna]: And I am like so dumb...!! its so hard to like keep a conversation going when my little head is so full of sex.... I just sit there and listen while they talk, and they sound soo clever and important and stuff. They must think I'm sooo stupid...

[SlipsInsideHer]: I see. Tell me more about what goes through your mind when you see your boss.

[LilyAnna]: Welll like yesterday...I was standing there at the photocopier when Mr Worrall came in behind me. I was sooo aware of his presence right behind me. I just couldn't concentrate any more on what I was doing ...heh, heh.

[LilyAnna]: I think I must have photocopied that same page 20 times or more. Like I just couldn't help myself. I kept thinking: What does he think of my ass? I kept leaning forward to umm... like to give him a better view.

[LilyAnna]: I felt like I was so horny, my neck was all hot and my titties just wanted to feel his hands upon them. I couldn't think... My legs went weak and I felt like I wanted him to slide his hands up my skirt, I wanted to feel his hands warm and strong against my ass cheeks.

[LilyAnna]: I also found... Hey I know this is goin to sound silly, but I guess I am pretty silly. I found I wanted him to smack me, I wanted my ass to sting, I wanted to feel the heat rise, from my hot round ass cheeks burning under his hands as he smacked me and told me I was a naughty, naughty girl. I should not have let my bimbo slut come out at work. I was naughty to have a bimbo slut side. I wanted him to tell me off and make me finger myself as he did so. I wanted him to see my juices flow as he told me he had to punish me now for being such an airhead. I wanted to hear him say how useless I was as I felt his hands slide around my waist.

[LilyAnna]: I stood there unable to focus on what I was doing... these thoughts just felt so powerful... I wanted to be his puppet... so he understood he could use me now and make me cum and cum, and as he tells me all this, his hand would continue to smack rhythmically on my behind, as if driving the words into me physically.

[LilyAnna]: I was soo hot, my chest heaved with each breath. Surely he must've noticed. Surely he must've seen I wanted him to use me. I wanted him to lift me up over the photocopier and lie me flat. I wanted to feel exposed to him, so he could see my cunny between my thighs as he forced them apart.

[LilyAnna]: I wanted to feel him drive himself into my love channel, to feel the heat of his hard, thick cock driving and driving into my crack... feel my brains pumping out of me as he took control. My hands rising to my titties, exciting my nips as I look at his stern face focused upon them, his hands gripping my hips so that I cannot escape. I am his rag doll, I am his slut.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Wow LA I see how powerful the bimbo side of you has become over these few days. It is my fault. I should never have left you with just my program.

[LilyAnna]: But your program was like cool too....All those messages and stuff, made me wet reading all those things – heh hee. Made me see what is really mee and what i really want

[SlipsInsideHer]: and what is it you really want?

[LilyAnna]: Want my boss control me. Like have him tell me i can cum and protect me and stuff... from my own sedxxy needs. I feel just sooo out of control of my cunny, ned his hands open my legs feell his strong fingers probing me making me hole and look after me :)

[SlipsInsideHer]:But you were professional at work? With your boss?

[LilyAnna]: yes but I need hm to fuckk ,e

[SlipsInsideHer]: Did he show any interest in you?

[LilyAnna]: no... want him to notive me. Want his dick fucks me

[SlipsInsideHer]: What about being professional? You want him to respect you don't you?

[LilyAnna]: Oooh.... Yes I do. [pouts]: but I want this... i wwant this soo bad. Like... I don't know... don't know what I want no more. i'm like all confewsed. Tell me what to do.

[SlipsInsideHer]:Well, first stop panicking and tell me what you are doing right now.

[LilyAnna]: i'm like fingering myself and like almost peeing myself worrying about what I shoud do tyo get him?

[SlipsInsideHer]: Just relax and let your finger work its way round your clit.

[SlipsInsideHer]: feel it circling round and round, and as it circles think of a spinning spiral circling round and round before your eyes, drawing you in.

[SlipsInsideHer]: feel yourself relaxing as you sink into the middle of that spiral, and as your finger continues its work feel your worries idly drifting away.

Her finger circled her clit exactly as he ordered and the doubts that had plagued her just a moment ago, seemed to be drifting away. Lily Anna felt relaxed letting go and following his instructions. He always knew how to make her feel good. Her fingers continued to roam up and down her slit and her body shook with the pent up frustrations of the day. Her orgasm was starting to build.

[SlipsInsideHer]: are you more relaxed?

[LilyAnna]: mmm

[SlipsInsideHer]: That's it, let your mind drift away. An empty mind has no worries; an empty mind thinking nothing except your little girl slit and your fingers dipping in and out juicing it up. You know you are too dumb now to work out what's the right thing to do, better leave that to me. I make you feel alive and following my instructions keeps you horny, doesn't it?

[LilyAnna]: yuh, so goood

[SlipsInsideHer]: you're my good little girl aren't you?

[LilyAnna]: mm hmm

[SlipsInsideHer]: Yes that's right, you leave me to worry about the thinking for you now don't you?

[LilyAnna]: yah.. too diffcuut

[SlipsInsideHer]: just too complicated for your stupid brain. It's drifting, thinking only about that hot little cunt of yours and its hungry appetite. You need to fill it, your legs want to open wide and embrace a man, your boss, drawing him into your core, welcoming his seed inside you.

[LilyAnna]: Oooh neeed cum...

[SlipsInsideHer]: Yes cum now and feel that sexual energy explode within you. Then thank me for giving you permission to cum. You know you're addicted to them.

Suddenly a floodgate opened and her lips opened wide. She felt her fingers soaking wet, her legs spread, her body shook as the iron jaws of her cunt gripped her fingers, her hips rocking pushing her clit hard against her knuckle. Her face was screwed tight shut as her thoughts were completely driven from her mind by the sensations racking through her body. The height of her orgasm seemed to last and last, her chest tight so she couldn't breath, she was gasping for air that came in spurts. She recognised how the intensity of her orgasms had been mounting and mounting as she had allowed her mind to be taken over by the desires of her hot little cunt. She didn't feel anything for that loss, her mind languished in the powerful signals riding her body. Then slowly as the sensations started to slip away as a tide withdrawing from her body, she relaxed and went limp. Her thighs had become slippery and her musk invaded her nose, her fingers ached, her throat was sore and she felt weak.

[LilyAnna]: thankk uu.... sooo goood

She sat in the afterglow of her orgasm and felt so grateful to this guy who had opened up this powerful life to her. She felt soo sexy...

[SlipsInsideHer]: So let's see whether we can work this out. What you seem to be saying is that you want to feel this sexual even at work. You fantasise about sex with your boss, even if this means losing the respect of your colleagues.

12