Sweet Talk Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[LilyAnna]: i know... not goood

[SlipsInsideHer]: But you want it and you even fight my suggestions that you must be professional. You want to wear more sexy clothes at work; you want men to notice you; you want your boss to notice you.

[LilyAnna]: yess

[SlipsInsideHer]: and you work hard in the hope that your boss will notice you

[SlipsInsideHer]: you want him to notice you, you want him to fuck you. It seems you want him to control your cums

[LilyAnna]: ohh yus I doo

[SlipsInsideHer]: so in fact, orgasms are more important to you than getting your work done well.

[LilyAnna]: it is...it is... work boring, just thinking of his hot hands on my nipples, pressing my ass into his crotch... so hot

[SlipsInsideHer]: do you want sex with this man even if it means he sees you as a dumb bimbo who thinks only with her cunt?

[LilyAnna]: i think...yeh...like work's not enufff...

Her fingers were already working rapidly at her clit once more, her legs automatically spreading themselves wide as her arousal grew.

[SlipsInsideHer]: But I thought you wanted to be successful.

[LilyAnna]: Ooooh like... dah... don't know no more. Oh i need to cum; pls let me.

[SlipsInsideHer]: But we need to figure this out first.

[SlipsInsideHer]: It's important. We need to know what you really want. Forget that stupid cunt of yours for a minute.

[LilyAnna]: too hard...

[SlipsInsideHer]: Concentrate on what happened today.

Her fingers took on a new urgency as she needed another cum, nothing mattered so much.

[LilyAnna]: Worked hard, but just wanted him to like... fuck me. You know, like.... I just wanted to feel his hard cock sink in between my legs lol. Can't keep my hands from like... like.... Oh plsss... friggin my cunt like... feel my juices run.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Do you think then the reason this is so hard for you is because the real part of you is this bimbo who only wants to think about sex and how to fill that greedy little cunt of yours? Do you want your boss to see you like that?

[SlipsInsideHer]: Maybe all this effort to work hard and succeed isn't really you? Maybe that is why the hypnosis hasn't worked? You have just been trying to meet the expectations others have imposed upon you.

[SlipsInsideHer]: If you forget about what other people think, just concentrate on what you want right now. Which is it: professional or bimbo?

[LilyAnna]: don't know.... too hard... want respect, want be good..

[SlipsInsideHer]: then lets reinforce your work ethic. Make sure there is no danger of availing your body to your boss

[SlipsInsideHer]: make sure the bimbo you only comes out here at home in front of the computer screen.

[LilyAnna]: keeep saff

[SlipsInsideHer]: Yes keep safe, and work is only for work. No trying to get your boss to fuck you. Those are just fantasies to play with at home, make sure they never happen for real.

[LilyAnna]: NO!... no... need this... bosss keep me safe .... cant do withoutt ti

[SlipsInsideHer]: You want to lose the respect of your boss. Let him see the bimbo you and surrender yourself to him?

[LilyAnna]: cannnt... needd to cummmm

By now Lily Anna's mind was consumed with her impending orgasm, her fingers were working fast and pulling at her little clitty, her nipples extended as her tits swelled out before her chest. In her mind she saw two images of herself – the one dressed in a suit, looking efficient and reliable but sexless and alone at home finger fucking herself before the computer screen; the other dressed colourfully, with tousled blonde hair and loop earrings – her skirts short and legs long, her tits prominent and proud. She imagined keeping home for her boss – her man. He would give her explosive orgasms, he would protect her and control her slutty behaviour. He would love her.

The first life seemed so barren and empty. It stretched endlessly into the future, with no excitement, no change, no risk. The second was powerfully erotic in which her natural self could be free and yet she could feel safe. All she needed was this man to look after her. All she needed was to feel his cock push the walls of her cunny apart and make her cum and cum. This thought brought her over the edge and she screamed loudly through her orgasm.

[LilyAnna]: Yes...yes. Want itt

[SlipsInsideHer]: Do you want your bimbo self to come out at work even if you lose respect?

[LilyAnna]: Please...

[SlipsInsideHer]: You realise this will permanently affect your working life?

[LilyAnna]: don care... wann sex nnnneeeeeeees sxe

[SlipsInsideHer]: Very well, but there will be a price.

[SlipsInsideHer]: rustling trees

[SlipsInsideHer]: rustling trees

[SlipsInsideHer]: rustling trees

[SlipsInsideHer]: back into hypnosis

[SlipsInsideHer]: deeper every time

[SlipsInsideHer]: every time you see me type your trigger

[SlipsInsideHer]: what's your scale showing?

[LilyAnna]: 0

[SlipsInsideHer]: good girl

[SlipsInsideHer]: no longer any separation between your own private thoughts and my suggestions.

[SlipsInsideHer]: no boundary between you and my words. It becomes so natural to obey them as you would follow your own instincts. They have become the same.

[SlipsInsideHer]: now I want you to start finger-fucking yourself and bringing yourself slowly to climax

[SlipsInsideHer]: but this time it will feel different. This time you will realise you do this not for your pleasure

[SlipsInsideHer]: you are doing this to obey your boss.

[SlipsInsideHer]: imagine him sitting there opposite you. He tells you to fuck yourself in front of him

[SlipsInsideHer]: this time you have to do it, because the man who controls your cums wants it

[SlipsInsideHer]: you do it because it means he will let you cum

[SlipsInsideHer]: I want you to describe to me everything that you do, and how much it turns you on

[SlipsInsideHer]: I want you to be detailed, describe everything as you do it

[SlipsInsideHer]: typing it all to me, understand all that?

[LilyAnna]: yes

[SlipsInsideHer]: and such an artist performing for another must have a name

[SlipsInsideHer]: a name that suits her status

[SlipsInsideHer]: and as you describe your performance to me, you will describe yourself in the third person

[SlipsInsideHer]: not just Lily Anna takes off this or does that

[SlipsInsideHer]: you will use your new performance name

[SlipsInsideHer]: and your new name is lala

[SlipsInsideHer]: do you understand all that?

[LilyAnna]: yes, lala

[SlipsInsideHer]: then awaken and obey on the count of 5

[SlipsInsideHer]: 1

[SlipsInsideHer]: 2

[SlipsInsideHer]: 3

[SlipsInsideHer]: 4

[SlipsInsideHer]: 5

[SlipsInsideHer]: awake

Lily Anna awoke a little disoriented and had a strange sense of expectation upon her. She stared blankly for a moment at the screen, but it wasn't until the author typed to her that she realized what was happening and knew she couldn't stop it.

[SlipsInsideHer]: go ahead Mr Worrall is waiting for you to start

[LilyAnna]: lala sits before her boss, she is shocked by what he has just commanded her to do.

[LilyAnna]: her hands drift across her breasts

[LilyAnna]: lala is looking straight into his eyes. They seem so penetrating and she feels exposed before them.

[LilyAnna]: Nothing can be hidden from this man

[LilyAnna]: he owns her soul

[LilyAnna]: she can see the understanding this man has of her wanton nature as her palms brush her nipples, exciting them.

[LilyAnna]: lala feels a tightness spread across her chest

[LilyAnna]: her shoulders pull back forcing her breasts outwards and upwards

[LilyAnna]: she cannot deny him anything

[LilyAnna]: she loves him for accepting her

[LilyAnna]: her hand catches her nipples between finger and thumb and she pulls ever so slightly at them

[LilyAnna]: lala keeps her eyes fixed on him, she is trapped in his gaze

[LilyAnna]: her legs slide apart as she starts to knead her mounds

[LilyAnna]: a lump forms in her throat as she fantasises that this man comes towards her, standing between her thighs willing her on.

[LilyAnna]: slowly lala's hand descends downwards and rests on her belly by her belly button.

[LilyAnna]: Her finger pulls at her button, elongating it into a slit as she stares back at this man. She hopes he is being excited by her. Is she good enuff?

[SlipsInsideHer]: good girl, nice touch

Lily Anna felt the spell break. She had been reliving one of her fantasies, but now her author had spoken. She was suddenly aware that someone else was really watching her as she turned herself on to his orders. She felt uncomfortable.

[SlipsInsideHer]: keep going

[LilyAnna]: lala dances slowly swaying her hips before this man

She wanted to give herself time to think. She felt the mixture of pleasure and humiliation. She had never realised before that while she could lose herself completely in a fantasy, how much harder it was to lose herself when someone else was physically there and intruded upon her thoughts.

[SlipsInsideHer]: go on... play with yourself, your tits, your cunt, tease yourself

[SlipsInsideHer]: bring yourself to the edge for Mr Worrall

[SlipsInsideHer]: He is watching you and expecting a good show.

Lily Anna heard the clanging of her clitty still rattling in her head, but now when he intruded upon her thoughts everything was different. Somehow even though she imagined Mr Worrall was there watching her, she also knew she was alone. She had space to focus upon her clitty and drift with the gentle tinkling sound that she knew was the prelude to her cumming. Now her hypnotist was crashing in on her fantasy, making his presence very real. She felt a conflict. Was she responding to her own needs or that of Mr Worrall? She was uncomfortable about being made to describe what she was doing. Lily Anna mustered every ounce of her will power to resist, but she couldn't. She had lost that independence. His hypnotic hold over her made his commands irresistible. She felt simply forced to obey.

[LilyAnna]: lala cups her boobs

[LilyAnna]: runs one hand down over her stomach

[LilyAnna]: her hand slides down as she pushes her hips forwards

[LilyAnna]: lala feels the edge of the chair dig into her buttocks

[LilyAnna]: her thighs spread

[LilyAnna]: her mound inches from his attentive face

[LilyAnna]: lala uses her nail to scratch lightly across her naked mound

[SlipsInsideHer]: scratch harder and pull at your lips

[LilyAnna]: as lala scratches, her nails catch, she pulls at her clit

[LilyAnna]: lala uses all four fingers and drags them harshly over her mound

[LilyAnna]: lala feels the tug on her nubbin as it grows erect

[LilyAnna]: she is scratching harder now, her breath becomes rasped

[LilyAnna]: lala plays with her clit

[LilyAnna]: her fingers slip over it and she pulls gently

[LilyAnna]: lala feels the surge of pleasure tingle up her spine

[LilyAnna]: she wonders whether Mr Worrall is being turned on by her performance. Is she doing a good job for him?

[SlipsInsideHer]: stop thinking about him watching you, and think about that hot little cunt of yours.

[SlipsInsideHer]: focus upon your cunt. That's what a bimbo does... she thinks with her cunt

Lily Anna's anxieties over her performance seemed to fade as she switched her attention to the arousal that was building within her. She felt lost in familiar and comfortable territory, and she no longer minded the interjection of her hypnotist. Her cunny needed this, and that was enough to drown out the knowledge that she was performing for someone else. When her cunny took over, it no longer mattered even if Mr Worrall's face really was inches from her hot little cunny that he was demanding she present to him. She was lost in her own world, consumed by her hunger to cum. Now she realised she was capable of doing anything he would ask of her. All that mattered was the end result: she would cum and it would be more powerful than anything else.

[LilyAnna]: lala's finger slowly starts to circle around her clit

[LilyAnna]: she feels herself warm up

[LilyAnna]: she feels her skin become highly sensitive

[LilyAnna]: two fingers now pull back the hood, one to the left and the other to the right

[LilyAnna]: she dips her finger into her moistness and covers her clit with her juice

[LilyAnna]: her musk reaches lala's nose and she becomes heady with its smell

[LilyAnna]: her hand lowers and cups her slit. Her fingers squeeze and she shudders

[LilyAnna]: her mind lies vacant, waiting, open. On pause as she is unable to hold any thought other than waiting for release

[LilyAnna]: lala's fingers press into her labia, prizing them apart.

[LilyAnna]: one this side and one that, they glide through her moistness. Up to her clit, that sparkles with their touch

[LilyAnna]: then down again until they slip past the inner protective lips.

[LilyAnna]: her fingers stroke inside her love channel

As her arousal became stronger, Lily Anna became more lost among the sensations that were flooding through her. She managed to transform her fears around her humiliating exhibitionism into an erotic charge that further fuelled her cunny's domination over her.

[LilyAnna]: her fingers press at the little spot on the front that causes a wave to spiral up her flesh

[LilyAnna]: she is so sensitive now, that she may erupt from the slightest touch

[LilyAnna]: lala's fingers slide in and out of her pussy.

[LilyAnna]: she is becoming wetter and wetter... the slurping noises of her juices lubricating the joints of her fingers as they stretch her opening

[SlipsInsideHer]: keep going. Push yourself right up that slope. Give in to those needs of your cunt, and know what a good girl you are.

[LilyAnna]: lala tenses herself as her fingers pound her opening

[LilyAnna]: she feels her lips stretch and they pull at her clit

[LilyAnna]: she rocks in her chair and mewing noises are coming from her mouth

[LilyAnna]: she feels her heart thumping in her chest

[LilyAnna]: her hand rises to her breasts and she cups her tit

[LilyAnna]: she tries to suck on it

[LilyAnna]: one hand in her cunt clenching over her mound and she squeezes and squeezes and presses her hand mercilessly into the chair

[LilyAnna]: it hurts from her exertions, but she no longer cares

[LilyAnna]: there is pleasure too in that pain

[LilyAnna]: all that matters is to cum

[SlipsInsideHer]: CUM NOW

[LilyAnna]: lala spasms and cums. Her hand flooded, her head thrown back her thighs pulse together and back, pumping upon an imaginary cock.

Lily Anna couldn't type any more. She couldn't even think. She was lost in the explosive sensations that she was becoming used to. Somehow this orgasm seemed greater than all the others. Perhaps it was the prospect of performing for Mr Worrall, letting him control her bimbo body, showing him he could command her to do anything and she would comply.

[SlipsInsideHer]: did you enjoy this?

[LilyAnna]: a lot. I really luved the feelings coursing through me.

[SlipsInsideHer]: you have become such an expert bimbo lala

[SlipsInsideHer]: now it's time to go back into hypnosis

Lily Anna (or was she lala now?) loved so much the way they played together and felt pride in being called an expert bimbo. At least there was something she could feel good about herself.

[SlipsInsideHer]: rustling leaves

[SlipsInsideHer]: rustling leaves

Instantly Lily Anna was gone.

12