All Comments on 'Sweet Young Kaylie Pt. 05'

by DRobbie06

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
doing harm

Starting to use anal sex will do far greater harm to the story than the gentle caring progression of the characters are. So stop now and keep the story as a good decent couple.

DRobbie06DRobbie06about 7 years agoAuthor
The story is over

I understand and appreciate your feedback. This story is based on an actual relationship I had so I was being true to those events. It also illustrates my fetish with orally pleasing my lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF?

I can't understand any reader's opposition to mention of rimming, anal, etc. Could be just some stuck up Puritanical strain or someone who hasn't the balls to experiment. Give your partner whatever gives her pleasure. You get pleasure from watching her reaction, and she will usually give you as much pleasure in return.

I take great pleasure in orally pleasing my couple of younger lovers, and both react as you described to rimming and anal play.

To your prissy commenter, "If you haven't tried it, don't knock it!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great read

I read all 5. They were all great, even the butt play.

Please share other events with your young lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the story

I loved each story and jacked off to each one. I have done a lot of rimming to hot young women and I have yet to have one complain. My wife loves it and she is crazy about anal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loooooooong Foreplay

I just wish we’d be able to see them do the deed on part 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My oh my

DRobbie,

I just finished your series about Kaylee and I was amazed that there were no comments. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and it was just what I needed to get off before I drift to sleep. I wish I could have been the man in the story. Each chapter was better than the last. Thank you so much for this story!

DRobbie06DRobbie06over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comment today. This is the one of my stories that is based on a real life occurrence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the story and it would be a dream come true for me to have the same experience. I'm just not sure how I could initiate such a scenario

DRobbie06DRobbie06over 3 years agoAuthor
This actually happened

Hey Anonymous, this actually happened, albeit not everything in the story. I was at a local Coney Island, my wife and kids were out of town, but I had a hotel room for the night (long story). I met “Kaylie” when I ordered take out. She was young and gorgeous and had a fabulous ass. I offered her $100 to come back to my hotel room with no intercourse, just me performing oral sex in her. She declined but I could tell she wasn’t totally against the idea. I gave her the $100 anyway and told her I’d give her another $200 if she wanted to call me and come by. She called, came by, and I ate that pussy and ass for a long long time. She only came back one more time though.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

All good things come to an end!

4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous