All Comments on 'Sweetest Dream'

by Po_Biddy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jesus H Christ!

Now I've read every fucking thing! Such crap, it's almost funny but not when I think some people get off on shit like this. What a waste of oxygen you are!!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
Belongs in Gay Male.

I'm pretty sure you put it here intentionally, though. The fact that you buried the homosexual revelation and didn't include a disclaimer at the beginning leads me to believe you're one of those writers who like to shock readers.

Here's a free pointer: If you want a positive response to your stories, pick the audience better. Posting this in the Gay Male category would attract readers who want to read about homosexual encounters. If they're there in the first place, they'll probably enjoy it more than readers who don't care to read about gay sex. But when the reviews come in, you'll see that reflected by what I'm fairly certain will be significantly lower ratings than you might have gotten if you'd put this in the proper category, or at least included a heads-up in the story description.

The reason this site has categories is to allow people with preferences in erotica to explore those preferences. Please keep that in mind if you bother to write any more here.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 9 years ago
nice story

How come nobody complains when a mom and daughter hook up, but as soon as a son sucks a cock, it's all "this is posted in the wrong category!"

If a story takes a turn you don't like, just stop reading and go on to the next one. Don't kill the author's rating just because the story line offends your high moral character as you read incest stories.

Stories should be judged on how well they're written. This one had some rough edges, but certainly doesn't deserve a below 3 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: Belongs in Gay Male.

No. For the most part, incest trumps everything else on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Much as I dislike being ambushed by GM stories, Ulbanygirl518 has a good point

Most of the guys who have a conniption about father/son incest sit there reading in rapt and avid concentration when it's mom/daughter, so obviously to these guys there are acceptable and unacceptable types of 'gay-ness'; judge the story on it's merits, such as quality of writing, plot and characterization, don't 1-star it because it gave you a tweak in your man-image, and for God's sake, sit the fuck down and grow the fuck up.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
What I read is "Wah, wah, wah"

How many "Girls Gone Wild" videos sold? Girls with girls? Most guys love it. Even a lot of women don't have all that big a problem with it. If a girl wants to attract attention to herself at a mainstream bar or a mainstream party, making out with another girl is a sure-fire way. Same bars and/or parties, and but instead of two girls, it's two guys sucking face. Are you dumb enough to think it's going to get the same positive reaction from the crowd? BUT, two guys making out in a gay bar doesn't raise an eyebrow. And why would that be? Maybe because the people who don't care for that AREN'T THERE.

Now, I'm reading people bitching for pointing out something that's fairly obvious: If you want to read about Gay Men, LOOK IN THE GAY MALE CATEGORY. I don't care if there are 10, 20, or 50 stories a day. It doesn't bother or offend me at all. What I suggested to the author was to pick his audience. I didn't criticize him for writing a story with gay themes.

People who want to be offended are going to find a reason to be offended. I consider those people reactionary, and I tune them the fuck out.

(And by the way, neither the story nor the writing itself was all that great. Even if it wasn't a Father/Son story, it was pretty bad. Mediocre at best. But, those people wanting to pounce on an excuse to be offended are going to insist this guy is the next great author. What evs.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GAY MFer

go sit on a rusty nail

ErosnessErosnessalmost 9 years ago
Incest is Incest

This story is in the right thread just as so many daughter with mom or sister with mom. I do like girl girl action but really have no desire to read them so I skip them. I did get a bit turned off initially finding it was the son. But I read on. And in the end I kinda liked the story. The son admits to being gay, the father is not. Just cause a person commits or is part of a gay act does not make the person gay. Some of the best head I've ever received was from two different guys. One I also had the pleasure of his tight butt every four days. Another gay co worker used to give head daily before during and after work. He wasn't that good but he was very enthusiastic. I let him have his fun. And he and his lover knew my wife and kids very well. Trust me guys you'd never know if that mouth or ass is male or female. Ideally for me who'll family incest is best. Mom, dad, sister, brother, aunts, uncles, and grandparents all enjoying sex. The annual family reunion is an orgy and weekend of all generations of the weekend having great sex with each other.

Po_BiddyPo_Biddyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate ALL feedback: positive and negative. I'm not very familiar with this site and its categories. And this was the first thing I've ever written that wasn't for a school assignment. Yes, I was going for a bit of shock value: trying to convey what the Dad was going through as he felt so conflicted about the best blow job he's ever had.

Not sure if I have any other stories in me, but if I do, I'll certainly take all the criticism to heart. Thanks for taking the time to read my little fantasy and comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Since the main element is incest...

Is it really that difficult to conceive that it should be categorized as such. I'm so sick of the double standard. I don't find lesbian stuff to be appealing, yet there's tons of it in the incest section. Should I complain and harangue the authors and tell them where they can put their mother daughter crap? Uh... No. Just cause it's not your cup of tea, didn't mean it should be recategorized. Put it this way, authors here generally categorize based on the most shocking/exciting aspect of the story. Their being gay is secondary. The biggest draw is that they are RELATED and gay. So being stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Would have liked a little bit of a warning that this was a gay story. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Love it. It was great, I hope you have more........

PantiespinkPantiespinkabout 7 years ago
Thats a dream come true

I can't believe I loved this story, I have 4 sons and that never crossed my mine, I guess it should have..

MrBill36MrBill36about 5 years ago
Awesome experience.

I can’t think of another thing that would be better to experience. I’m sure my wife wouldn’t think to highly of it though. She’s not into anal and does not accept the idea of me getting relief from anybody other than her. I’d probably be looking at a divorce lawyer soon afterward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

why did you stop righting we need more of this king of storys on here. please start righting again.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

would like very much to read more of this kind of thing please dont stop now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous