All Comments on 'Swim Season Ch. 01'

by hotwifefan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A bit silly and immature but interesting.

At least it wasnt boring. She is suicide prone, just trying to be caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BORING

BORING

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm now harder than Chinese arithmetic.

Very good start. Can't wait to read the rest.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 15 years ago
WTF

"Boy batter?" "Teenseed?" OMG, the dumbest things I've ever read! The dialog was the dopiest thing ever. Please stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This was hilarious.

As satire and humor, this rocked...don't think I've laughed so hard in weeks. Kep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked it..

Hope you continue this series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fun story

I am enjoying it and I hope you will continue with it.

Thanks for writing it and for sharing it with us.

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Interesting!!

That was an interesting start to a series I hope. I love the way you had the mother dominating the younger BOY. I can hardly wait for the next chapter to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outside of it takes two

If he decides not to be a sub/slave he would need to verify if her husband is a sub, if not a divorced domme might affect her command of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
irritating

i found the whole thing pretty irritating and lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YES!!! MORE!!!

All I can say is that this story pushes pretty much *all* of my buttons.... aggressive older woman, teasing, lingerie and... my god... lipstick (rarely does anyone seem to "get" lipstick's erotic power).

Write more, and write quickly, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story, especially all the deatils about lip color and applying the lipstick. I would love to read the second chapter, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

Absolutely loved the story, one of the best of this genre in my opinion. I hope you write follow-up stories...so many different scenarios available. Hope to see you write more soon.

MarakovMarakovalmost 15 years ago
Great story

Loved the story, especially how she took charge. I hope you write a follow-up...you seemed to establish her character pretty well. Lots of different story ideas come to mind...the other boys on the team definitely need to be "educated". :)

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
Its been a yea

r and nothing more. Im disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb Story!!!

Absolutely phenomenal story. Great build up, and I love the older woman / younger man thing. Extremely vivid, and she was so controlling, which I also love. This is about the best story I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hulk

Damn good narration!! fantastic! please keep this story going :)

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
5 yrs since you last submitted this

and still no Chapt. 2. What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brought back memories

I managed to fuck two of my friends moms. And one of them had a lipstick fetish like this. I remember the first time she sucked me and left big rings around my cock. The other one introduced me to anal sex. Lots and lots of anal sex. Turns out I wasn’t the only boy she was fucking as she got caught by her husband one night with two other boys in bed with her. I was pissed because I had to find someone else willing to let me fuck their ass.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Kid

You are.mixed up with a hard ass.whore.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker602 months ago

This guy is in way, way over his head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous