All Comments on 'Swimmerboy Pt. 01'

by mattmatthews

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 7 years ago
Glad to have been a swimmer

Great story incorporating swimming and milf sex. My next door neighbor could of been my dream older woman and I could of lived this story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Somewhat Selfish

So, a cheating / married woman would rather keep the young man to herself rather than letting him possibly have a real relationship that might actually lead somewhere with one of her daughters. Sounds totally selfish and self-centered to me which is kind of a turn-off. Other than that, good story.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Brought Back Memories.

I wasn't on a swim team, but I did stay in shape in high school. (Football in autumn and track & field in spring.) And I was always "the polite boy" to my friend's mothers, and to my mother's friends. Something about me seemed to encourage them to let their guard down, and by the time I'd finished college, I'd had sex (to various degree and depending on the definition of sex) with several of those mature women.

Some of them drew the line at oral sex, saving "coitus" for their husband. One of them refused to allow me access to her vagina, for the same reason, but enjoyed taking me up her ass. A couple of them were just happy to have me go down on them, and/or to mutually masturbate one another. One of my friend's moms discovered me masturbating while sleeping over, walking in on me just seconds after I'd cum all over my belly. She treated it like it was no big deal, but consequently asked me to strip and masturbate to completion on countless occasions. Sometimes repeating the "sleep over" pretense, but usually when she knew she'd have the house to herself.

(I always suspected I was a surrogate for her desire to be with my friend, her own son. Eventually, she even encouraged me to call her Mom or Mommy while she watched, but she never actually touched me, or even showed herself to me. She wouldn't even touch herself through her clothes. Go figure.)

Now that I'm old enough to have raised teenagers of my own and seen them start their own families, all I have left of my youth are those memories, but they were pretty amazing.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 7 years ago
Name?

Did she have a name? Did anyone have a name? Lacked personilisation without names. Story was okay.

amoroneamoroneabout 7 years ago
Believable

Realstic story with good English and grammar. I love the detail, thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
*****

You're a good writer. Very well done. Good hot sex described well. No guilt. Sure, a wife who has lovers but so what. Not selfish as one commentator said. Lust needs respect, too. Doesn't mean that she doesn't love her husband. Her threat about him doing her daughters was a nice touch. Something a parent would say. She doesn't want to lose them. One experience with him as a lover and they're gone. As the mother well knows. She would forgive him, of course. He's too good a fuck not to.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
It's difficult to become interested

when she is known only as friend 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounds a little like what happened with our neighbors. The big shot football player at our local high-school had been caught banging the neighbors wife. At a party they were having the husband caught them and had to be pulled off of the football player. I was so glad that he had turned 18 a couple of months earlier. That helped lessen the charges. The wife had been drinking too much. They worked things out. The husband was charged with assault and had to pay but he said it was worth every dime. When the football players dad threatened him while in a restaurant he had plenty of witnesses one being a policeman helped so he pressed charges. Things finally settled down. I had to congratulate him for being a real man that wouldn't be a cuckold.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

well written for a fantasy sex story. Imagine the devastated family if the daughters had discovered the affair. no sense of "married and off limits" hence, cheating s okay

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good quick read

CasyWoodsCasyWoods7 months ago

After State Championships is indeed Great.!.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen6 months ago

I love this and all your stories!!

Thanks for taking the time to write them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous