All Comments on 'Swimming Pool Encounter'

by ABC40

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696almost 9 years ago
5/5

Rm 202 ... here i come..:))

zetjester1zetjester1almost 9 years ago
Super

Very Enjoyable thx; -)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good short story

Many guys would enjoy such an encounter. It can be the best of both worlds and a life changing experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot

Well written. Sex could have been a little longer but still very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

At the beginning I wished that he would be seduced (forced?) to a woman trans 3some. Anyway - a great story. Please keep on writing!!!!

LadyPenelope784LadyPenelope784over 8 years ago
Very exciting

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Breath taling!

I could totally relate to.just how filled in and stretched the guy felt. An added layer of challenge not to be able to vocalize an 'ahhh, fuck, you're big" and a whole lot of pleasurable groaning in that situation!

HeartbloodblackHeartbloodblackover 8 years ago
Well done

This was a great Stroker, with time and practice you will only improve. Their were a few things that could have used revision, however they were miner details and had no real impact. Thank you for the story my budding bard, and please do keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You people are crazy

She just raped him, no hotness here.

MarleenMarleenover 8 years ago

It started so well..... Then he got raped. 1 star.

ABC40ABC40over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks (and feedback)

Thanks everyone their comments, have to say I am surprised by the last two as this never crossed my mind when writing the story.

I would hope that the the line "with a sly but also slightly vulnerable smile" showed it was not all one way traffic. Additionally "I'm not getting those shorts until one of us has been f**ked", hardly puts the bloke in a position of total subjugation, if it was that much of an issue he would have just walked out at the risk of two women in the changing room seeing his knob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What rape? @ Marleen and Anon

There was no rape what so ever in this story. It was a consensual encounter. All it had was the rush of almost being caught as she lead him to do things that he would have probably done so without the pressure.

I also highly doubt that a mere bikini top would be enough to bind a grown man's hands together.

Get over it. It's a story and a decently written one. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rape? LovedIt!

i woulda eaten that fuming cock whole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i hope there is a part two in room 202

i'd come back for more. i hope the author tells us about subsequent visits

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good hot story

Totally disagree he got raped - if you actually read it - it's more forceful seduction than anything - he had chances to go

Cheerleader FanCheerleader Fanover 1 year ago

Quite a nice story. I really enjoyed the situation and her take charge attitude. Definitely wouldn't mind trading places with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous