Swimming, Sun, Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleaned up and dried off then slunk back to my room and closed the door. It was only 4pm but I was really tired, probably a mix of being lazy, the amazing orgasm and the sun. I didn't bother putting on clothes, lay down on my bed, and climbed under the sheet, planning to quickly fall asleep for an hour before I had to start organizing dinner.

I woke up slowly, it was darker than I expected having not wanted to sleep for too long, but I heard the sound of my sister's voice. It seemed pretty far off. My sheet had come off while I was sleeping and my cock was again fully erect. I had been dreaming and remembered one similar to what I was imagining earlier in the shower. "No wonder I'm rock hard. My naked sister... I really am going to hell." I mutter under my breath. I reach down and put my hand around my cock as I remember the shower and the sight of my sister retreating from the room... "Had she pretended to slam the door and been watching me jerk off through the glass the whole time?"

I slowly stroke it while reimagining what I saw, trying to figure out if I'd seen her move from the other side of the room back to the door. I hear my sisters voice again, it doesn't sound like she's speaking to someone though. Curious I grab some underwear and baggy sweatpants, flipping my still erect prick into the waist band of the jocks and covering the tip with the elastic of the sweatpants. A trick I imagine most guys learn in their early high school days.

As I step out of my room I hear her voice again, only this time it sounded strained. I started moving towards her room. The door was closed but I could see the light beneath it. I quietly reached it and stood outside, unsure of what to do. I listened for 30 seconds and didn't hear anything. My imagination being fueled again by images of what I'd seen outside today. Another 30 seconds and still nothing, until suddenly her door opens inward much faster than I expect. I get a fright and try to step backwards but manage to hit my own ankle with my leading foot, causing a stumble. At the same time my sister came out of her room moving fairly quickly, but looking at something back in her room. I realize she hasn't actually seen me! I make a strangled noise in my throat but it's too late and she collides into me just as she turns to face me, with a look of complete shock on her face she lets out a cry. I fall backwards and her momentum carries her forward causing her to fall with me landing directly on top of me.

There's a strange moment where she doesn't move for a second and I worry she's hit her head. She starts by shouting and laughing at the same time, "What the fuck Jake! You gave me the biggest fright! What the hell were you doing outside my room like that?!" She's still lying on me as she puts her hands on either side of my chest to start pushing herself up. "Holy shit Steph! I'm really sorry" I say between my own laughter. "You came out right as I got to your door with such speed I also got such a fright!" She's now straddling my hips and she works herself onto her knees with her head down. I try and sit up which makes her lean back a little and she stops moving and her laughter dies away. I glance down between us and I see what's taken her attention.

My cock. My sweatpants were pulled down either by her during the fall or with friction from the carpet. Either way it didn't matter, because between us was the fat bulbous head of my cock and half my shaft pressed up against my stomach. Still hard as I'd been for most of the day, its pulsing seemed to indicate that it was the only living thing left in the hall way. After a second or two of shock, I reached down to pull up my sweatpants and cover myself. I started pulling them up but didn't get very far, partly because I was sitting with the elastic below my ass, so it was pinned to the ground, but mostly because my sisters legs were so tightly pressed against the outside of my thighs. I tugged again but she didn't loosen her legs.

I was still pulling on my pants rather weakly and I wasn't sure what was going on. Slowly and somewhat unwillingly, I began looking up from my exposed cock. My eyes tracing over my sister, her beautiful thighs still straddling my lap. Then over the panties she was wearing without shorts, barely registering their red lace. Barely registering she was just in panties. My mind seemed stuck in a state of disbelief unable to process the events unfolding before me. I continued my painfully slow trip up her body, taking in the smooth tan skin of her stomach, strangely noting the vertical lines of her abs. Next was the crop top she was wearing earlier while on the couch. I reached the top and saw the tops of her wondrous breasts, she appeared not to be wearing a bra as I could see her nipples through the sheer material. My eyes lingered a little longer before moving on again.

At this point I was able to come to the conclusion that I have got to be in the shit right now. Any second, my sister is going to start shouting again and this time there won't be any laughter. I reach her neck and see that her chin is still down turned, she's still looking down at my cock, seemingly transfixed by its sudden appearance. "S-sorry sis holy shit I-I... I don't know what to say I..." I stammer and trail off. She slowly looks up, as if her spell was broken by my babbling, she seems to make a similar trip up my body.

Eventually, after what seemed like an age, she meets my gaze, and I see a small smile creep across the right corner her lips. It seems incredibly mischievous.

"Wow" she said. "Kind of big isn't it?" She looks down at my cock and back at me quickly. I'm not sure what's going on, but manage to follow her gaze down and back up, my hands still in my waist band.

"Did my sister just compliment my penis?" I force out a reply "Uhm, thanks..." "Wait, she's not angry?" I think.

The next words I could barely hear as she whispered them "I've never seen one before, a penis. Like this I mean."

"Like this?" I reply.

"Yeah... um, so... in person." She whispers again.

"This is probably a little weird" she whispers a little louder, "but, like I know I'm your sister, but can you show me the whole thing? Is that Ok?"

"Shit Stephanie, are you serious? You're asking to see my erect penis right now? This is crazy."

With more volume and speaking faster, and speeding up as she continued she said "I felt it you know." A Statement.

"You felt it?"

"Earlier, when you were on top of me. I felt you press it into the cleft of my ass cheeks. I've never even seen a penis in person before and my brother has pressed his big hard cock into my ass!"

"It was an accid-" I try to reply but she cuts me off.

"Look, accident or not, I'll forgive you if you let me see it."

I don't say anything for few seconds, eventually looking up to meet her gaze, her big beautiful eyes look full of power, boring into mine. I nod an okay but don't make any move to lower my pants further. In fact I'm still slightly unconvinced that this is happening and tugging slightly on my sweatpants waist band. The only thing still covering my cock is the top of my underwear.

She registers my nod with a large smile, and a quick "Okay, I forgive you" - Too easily I thought. Next I felt her hands on the skin of stomach on either sides of my exposed penis. I looked down to watch what she's doing. She looks incredibly focused but really excited at the same time. Looking at her face, I realize this is a similar face to the one I imagined earlier in my fantasy. "She is completely driven by lust right now... for me... for my hard cock."

Realizing what is going on, I feel a bit more confident, no longer am I the creepy older brother spying on his sister. It fills me with a feeling of relief that I'm not the only one turned on by their sibling. I take my hands off of my pants and lean back on them, allowing her better access and a better view of my now taut six pack. I look down and watch as her fingers creep into the elastic of my underwear and slowly begin to pull them back.

My penis is finally released from begin pinned against my stomach and moves away, standing more upright. She tries to pull my pants below my balls, so I try lifting my ass off the ground. She's still sitting over my lap, so she doesn't have much room to work with, but manages to get them off to below my ass. I had to lift her up as well and as I did so, I glanced at her panty clad vagina and noticed a slight wet spot forming. My cock stands proudly between us, and for the first time in 5 minutes she moves backwards slightly towards my knees taking my pants with her.

She changes her approach and slides back some more until she's lying down again, but resting on her elbows, he head mere inches from my obelisk, her eyes focused on it.

"It's just moving by itself, does it usually do that?" "It's the blood" I reply, "and my heart beat."

"Are you nervous?" she asks.

"No, this is completely normal" I reply sarcastically. "Do I look nervous?"

"It's just that it's pulsing really quickly, is your heart beating really fast?"

I don't reply, but watch her as she seems to examine my penis. I see a drop of pre cum emerge and begin to run do the side of my head.

My gaze moves past my penis and her face and reaches her magnificent ass again which is now visible again in her new position. "God I love that ass." I think. I really want to see her naked. My train of thought is broken by her next question.

"Can I touch it?"

"What?" I say, not sure I heard correctly.

"Can I touch it?" she repeats. "If you let me, I'll forgive you for touching my breasts earlier and I won't tell mom and dad."

I stare at her. I know now that she probably would never tell them as it were, but at the same time, "Why the hell would I say no" I think to myself. I don't say anything and she takes this as a sign. I watch as she shifts her weight over onto one elbow and begins stretching out her other hand towards my cock. You wouldn't be wrong if you were to say that it was pulsing even quicker than before. She runs her hand up my thigh on its way to its destination. I still don't say anything, thinking that if I do, I might break the spell she's under.

She seems to know about pre cum because she doesn't ask what it is, she only says "you're really excited now, huh?" and with that her hand wraps around my shaft. She just holds it for a few seconds, adjusting her grip. I feel like someone's going to pinch me and wake me up. I'm afraid to breathe.

"It's surprisingly hard isn't it? But also not at the same time. I don't really know." With that, her hand moves up my shaft, slowly, achingly slowly, and then it starts to go down. I'm afraid to blink, in case I miss something. My sister. My baby sister, just started wanking my cock. She reaches the bottom and her inexperience shows as she pulls my foreskin down too low, causing a little discomfort. I say "Try not go as low as that, it's not a flag pole where you pull down till the flags all the way at the top, but keep going."

She looks up from my cock and meets my eye. There's very little pretense to what is going on anymore. We both know that I just told my sister to carry on wanking my cock after giving her advice. She smiles that same mischievous smile and her hand starts moving up and down, slightly faster than before. "Holy shit" I breath. Again she appears fixated and really concentrating, however making quick glances up at me as if to make sure she's doing it right. She's picking up the pace steadily, and she's getting the hang of it. She's smiling like she's really enjoying herself.

My arms start getting pins and needles so I lie back. I put my hands behind my head and closed my eyes, really enjoying the sensation of my sisters' hand running up and down, up and down my cock. Thinking I really must be in heaven. I feel something different and glance up, her face is right next to my dick and she's blowing on it while wanking me a little slower. I lie back down and wonder how much longer I'm going to last. Fortunately I came earlier or I probably would have cum on my stomach the moment we crashed into each other!

Again the sensation changes, but this time it's completely different. "What the fuck!" I nearly shout. It's wet and warm. I sit up onto my elbows and look down at my sister with one hand still wrapped around my shaft and the head of my cock in her mouth. She's not moving, probably because I shouted, but she's looking up at me with surprise in her eyes. I hear her moan around my cock and watch as her eyes close. She must be rubbing her clit. This is now way past anything innocent. "Holy shit Steph. No one said anything about giving me a blow job."

"Oh shush" she says, "It's too late now, and doesn't it feel good? I just wanted to see how it would feel in my mouth and how it tasted and anyway you said it was okay to touch!" With that she realigns my dick and swirls her tongue around the head and then takes it in her mouth, bobbing slowly. "Shit! That feels good Steph." I sigh.

I lean to the side to watch as my cock repeatedly disappears into her mouth. The warmth is like nothing I've felt before. I reach my hand out and run it through her hair, she looks up as I do this and we make eye contact. She stares at me as she moves and I can see she's trying really hard. Her cheeks hollow out each time she rises up. Occasionally she pulls off completely and just jacks me off for a couple seconds. The focus in her green eyes is dazzling.

I can feel my orgasm building.

"I'm gonna come soon Steph..."

She's encouraged by my words and moves up onto her knees and leans forward, her arm moving faster and her smile growing again. Looking at her focused, lust driven but incredibly beautiful face, I really can't believe she's never seen a penis before. Finally, my orgasm arrives and I begin to cum. With a grunt I announce "Shit Steph! Shit! Shit! I'm coming!"

She's holding my cock straight up and continues her jacking and watches. Her face inches from my cock, as cum starts erupting from the tip. I can barely keep my eyes open as she takes me through the waves of my orgasm. My cum mostly lands on my stomach and a few small globs land on her hand and arm.

"Wow!" She shouts. "That was SO cool! I'd heard it shoots out and stuff but I didn't imagine it would be like that! With such force!" Personally I thought the amount of cum was less than normal, after having cum earlier, but I didn't say anything.

She seems enthralled as she examines the cum on her arm, when she does something again that I never would have expected. I watch, mouth agape as she opens her mouth, sticks out her tongue and runs it through the cum on her arm. She looks slightly puzzled but says "and hey, that's doesn't taste as weird as I thought it would. I don't mind that."

I stare at my sisters beautiful and innocent face in disbelief. A thought occurs from earlier and I say "You didn't leave the bathroom, did you? You watched me in the shower earlier." That mischievous smile returns to her face and it develops into a full blown grin. "Ah you caught me? I thought I was pretty sneaky..."

"You're crazy, you know that?"

She sits back on her ass and starts, "Well it's not like you're the innocent party in all this you know! What you did to me outside wasn't fair. I couldn't believe how horny I was. I've never felt like that before! Seeing you with that tent in your pants, and knowing it was because of me! Feeling it against me. Ah! I was on fire! When I felt it against my ass I wanted to turn around and grab it right there and then!"

Watching her while she's talking, I notice her legs are pressed firmly together, moving against each other slightly, back and forth. I remember her playing with herself while sucking me. "And when I saw you through the shower door, I knew what you must be doing... I don't really know what came over me then..." she trails off.

Without saying anything, I stand up. Her eyes follow me. I step over to her and reach down, and in one smooth movement, I pick her up, one arm under her knees the other behind her back. She squeaks as I do so, unsure of what I'm doing. "Eek! Jake what, what are you doing?" Again I don't reply but walk straight into her room. Although I just came, my cock is still hard and I feel it bumping into the soft flesh of her ass with each bounce of my step.

She puts her arms around my neck as I near the side of her bed and I slowly place her down. Her large green eyes, wipe open, staring up at me. "Does that thing ever go down" she says indicating my penis. "Apparently not, as long as you're around... my perfect baby sister. You really are beautiful you know that?"

She blushes and smiles but doesn't say anything. I decide it's time to make this real. I lean over and kiss her. It starts as just our lips pressing together, I think she's surprised, but suddenly she gets into it. Her mouth opens and her tongue snakes out. She pulls me down on top of her and we make out for a minute. "Kissing is one thing I have done before!" she says proudly, breaking the kiss. I smile at her and say "It's your turn now."

I kiss her again and move my hand up under her crop top, cupping her breast. It doesn't all fit in my hand. I massage her breast before switching to the other one. I try pinching her nipple and she tenses up. I pinch it harder and twist it slightly which elicits a gasp. "Wow my nipples are sensitive!" She breathes.

I continue you massaging and pinching as I move slowly down her body. I lift her shirt up over her breasts and see them for the first time up close. "Your breasts are amazing Steph." I breathe, as I lean down and take one nipple into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around it before lightly biting and pulling switching breasts while she tenses up again.

I start moving down again. This time keeping the tip of my tongue on her body I trail down towards her navel, circling it and I move slightly lower, now kissing and licking her lower abdomen. She spasms involuntarily as I hit some sensitive spots. I can smell the musky scent of her sex. I look up at her face and see her eyes are glued to my ministrations. Her bottom lip between her teeth.

She's still wearing the lace panties. I make it between her legs. I look at her panties and can see the moisture gathered in the material. I lift her right leg and bend it, pushing her knee outwards. I avoid touching her pussy and drag my tongue along the line of her panty line. I can feel her shiver. I move around a bit more and eventually, decide she's had enough teasing. She must be out of her mind with desire after all she's been through today. I lean back on my knees and tug on the sides of her panties, hinting to lift her hips. I begin pulling them down and watch as my sisters pussy comes into view.

Her hair is neatened, trimmed short. I look up and see her looking down at me expectantly, maybe nervously. "I told you earlier... Perfect." I say smiling and look back at her pussy and blow lightly on her clit and down her slit. The musky smell is powerful and fills my nostrils. I run my hand under her leg and place it on her stomach, taking note of how toned she is under my hand. Using my shoulder, I push her leg open. I use my middle finger and slide it along her slit lightly which isn't a problem as she's incredibly wet. I begin rubbing my finger lightly above her clit, slowly increasing the pressure. She gasps as I make contact. I lick my finger and continue moving my hand in circles, watching as she closes her eyes and leans back. I do this for a minute before moving back to her opening, and with my middle finger I press in, slowly, back and forth, allowing my finger to get coated in her juices.

I pull it out and look up, she looks down at me and I put my finger in my mouth and suck the juices off. Savoring my sisters' taste for the first time while staring her in the eye. I insert my finger again and now start to finger her properly, watching as her pussy lips grab at my finger as it pulls out. I look for the rough spot on the top of her pussy and begin applying my attention there. My sister's breathing has really increased, almost panting.