Swimming, Sun, Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TallTom
TallTom
43 Followers

I lean forward and flick the tip of her clit with my tongue. She lets out a surprised 'Ooh!' and looks down to see what's changed. I slowly insert another finger into her opening and continue my ministrations, now licking and flicking her clit and surrounds more aggressively. She starts moving her hips and I try use my shoulder and hand to hold her down a bit. "Oh God!" I hear breathlessly, as her panting picks up. I glance up and see her hands pulling at the sheets and her head turning from side to side. "Ah! Ah!" she pants. I increase my pace and force, knowing she's in the last stretch.

Suddenly she throws her head back, her back arches and she yelps, "Ah! Oh God! Jake! Oh- Oooh! Oh God!" as she begins coming on my hand and mouth. Her hips are bucking wildly while she's trapped my head between her thighs and I lose contact with her clit, my hand still trying to carry her through the orgasm. I stop as I'm sure she must be incredibly sensitive.

After a few more seconds she relaxes and taking deep breathes, while repeating "Holy shit, holy shit."

I look at the bed and there's a massive wet patch beneath her. "Should have gotten a towel I guess" I think in hindsight.

I watch with a smile on my face, satisfied I did my beautiful sister justice. She's almost glowing as she lies there. Eventually she looks up. "That was incredible... Thank you big brother."

She lies still for another minute before her eyes spring open wide and she sits bolt upright, an expression of shock on her face before she starts laughing and jumps off the bed making for her door, talking over her shoulder.

"I was running downstairs to make sure dinner wasn't burning when I ran into you!"

I watch as her perfectly shaped ass disappears around the corner and fall onto my back.

TallTom
TallTom
43 Followers