All Comments on 'Swimming with Claire'

by joh90

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 10 years ago
I liked your story.

Claire is a very strange girl. What is the explanation for her change in behavior? Does she always like to be so much in control? The best part was when you described how you fucked her pussy with your tongue while her thighs pressed against your head. This was a very good first attempt. The main problem was that there were so many grammatical and typographical errors. I don't think the errors were too much of a distraction, but I would recommend that you have someone edit your next story before you submit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story...

...but the writing/spelling leaves a bit to be desired. An editor would have helped.

two/too/to (well to and too in the story): the difference of these words were drilled into me in elementary school, and here they are mis-used often. There was a couple of other errors & misused words, but you get the picture. To me, nothing spoils a story more than having to re-read sentences to figure out what the author is trying to say. Once you figure it out, good, but in the meantime the 'mood' is easily spoiled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sucking rubbish by A Wanker

Crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous