Swimming with Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire pushed me back with her legs and said loudly over the storm outside in a harsh voice: "No!" I stood in shock -- not for the first time of today. Her look seemed quite annoyed and I didn't know what I'd probably done wrong. I mean even if they were totally out of character her aims had become quite clear, hadn't they? Why was she falling back to her old habits right now? My cock was aching for relief and an inch before the goal it's slammed shut?

In a soft voice now and sporting a smile to die for she demanded: "Do me again, please..." Her legs still on my shoulders she lifted her pussy up from the table to my face. Who was I to deny that wish? So I dove into her pussy again.

Claire used her legs and hands to push my tongue deeper inside. My hands wandered up to her perky tits and I rubbed her pointy nipples with my thumbs. She moaned and her whole body was shaking. I fucked her wet pussy hard with my tongue and aroused as she was it didn't take long for her to cum again! I could hear her screaming my name muffled by her thighs pressed against the sides of my head. Her body rocked up and down and her pussy convulsed. I kept licking her cunt until her legs parted and my head was released.

I looked at my friend Claire laying naked and sweaty on the table, breathing heavily, legs apart, pussy open and her limp legs dangling from the table. I thought to myself: "Give her a little rest and then it's your turn!", and waited patiently until she spoke weakly so I could barely hear: "Lift me up and hold me..."

I lifted her from the table and put her on her feet but she was to exhausted to stand for the moment. So I stood my arms around her, her head on my shoulder. My cock was pointing upwards pressed between out stomachs and I could feel her hard nipples on my chest. I felt her pulse getting slower and she whispered: "You can let go of me now..."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and let loose. She took a step backwards and mouthed a "Thank you!" So we stood there one foot apart my cock still pointing straight at her swollen pussy. Claire looked down on it and then lusting into my eyes licking along her upper lip. Suddenly she fell to her knees and I was about to help her up again because I thought she was still too weak. But she just said: "Put your hands on you back and keep them there or I'll stop what I'm about to do!" I froze and complied quickly.

She wrapped one of her hands around the base of my cock and guided it into her mouth. Her other hand capped my balls. She sucked on my ready-to-burst dick and her tongue played with its head. The view was amazing: Claire looking brightly up straight into my eyes, her pale face framed with her dark hair and my now almost purple cock disappearing between her red lips... I wanted to grab her head and push all of my length into her throat but remembered her warning just in time.

Aroused as I was it didn't take me long to cum. She kept my pulsating cock inside and thus I filled her mouth with a huge load of cum letting out a groan of pleasure. When it was finally getting soft she swallowed all of it quickly and licked my dick clean.

She stood up and told me: "Ok, finished. The thunderstorm is almost over. We should leave the bath now." She'd already put on her bikini bottoms was about to open the door of our cubicle when I reacted. I dressed quickly and went after her.

On the way back to the indoor pool Claire was just as I'd always known her before today. We chatted as if nothing had just happened. We made a short stop at an outdoor shower to clean before being seen by other people.

I was first and then watched Claire: Her swollen pussy was clearly showing through her thin bikini bottoms that were barely able to cover it. And of course now she was topless as she'd lost her top!

When we walked on her bare breasts were the only obvious sign that she had behaved that atypically during the past hours. But now she was acting normally as if nothing had happened and as if she was not walking on the edge of a crowded indoor pool to the showers with her tits uncovered!

We said parted for the short time of showering an getting dressed. When we met in front of the bath's entrance Claire was completely back to normal in jeans and t-shirt. There was not the slightest hint left of her strange behaviour!

When we embraced swiftly to finally say goodbye she whispered into my ear: "Thank you! I might need another swim with you soon. Be prepared!" turned and left.

12