Swing Club Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on her back lustfully accommodating his thrusts. He was strong and though it wasn't a huge cock like earlier, the forcefulness more than made up for it.

As she gave in to the rhythm of his ministrations, lace clad legs straddled her face. Jangly jewelry met her lips and then pussy lips. They were dry but once her tongue got them parted, she found hot juiciness within. It was strange to bury her tongue into this new hole with the obstacle. She soon realized that the easiest thing was to take them inside her mouth as she did. Then she reached up with her hands to spread the lips and hold the hardware out of the way as she attended to this new pussy.

She felt a different rhythm transmitting through the woman's body and realized that Arnie must be facefucking her. Stealing a glance upward her suspicion was confirmed as she looked up through his legs at a dangling ballsac slapping regularly against the chin of her newest intimate friend.

Stud number two gave one last heave and blew his load too. All too quickly he pulled out and disappeared, leaving her again feeling empty. The pussy in her face was now sopping wet and quivering regularly in what seemed to be an extended orgasm of some sort. Arnie seemed to be enjoying himself immensely as well. He was full of "ooohs" and "ahhhhhs". She inserted a finger into the cunt before her and fingerfucked it for a while before returning to assaulting its tiny pearl with her tongue.

Arnie let out an even louder "oooh" and she assumed he blew his wad at that point, as he soon backed away to retrieve his boxers. The girl she had been eating out disengaged as well and as she stood waiting for Arnie it dawned on Jessica that she had seen this woman before, but couldn't really place her.

Then it hit her – it was Jools who also worked with them. Mousy, timid little Jools who dressed in the most frumpy unattractive outfits, always something like brown cordouroy pants and a sweater that was two sizes too large, Converse sneakers, hair that was limp and stringy, and never any makeup. But not tonight. Tonight she was the little goth princess with her pussy proudly on display and available for play. It was hard to believe that this was the same girl that everyone at the office knew only as the quiet little creature that must still live with her mom and dad.

So here were Arnie and Jools and they had just had a three-way. Wow, who'da thunk, eh?

Realizing she was now all alone in the room, Jessica stumbled to her feet and headed back out into the hall. They were only a handful of people still milling about. Most were now naked and many appeared more than a little disheveled. She hung in a doorway and watched an older woman riding a much younger man reverse cowgirl style. Relentlessly grinding away on his fuckpole she seemed lost in a parallel universe, intent on one thing and one thing only – making her orgasm last as long as possible. Oblivious to everything but the cock inside her she paid no heed to the other cocks that were offered to her lips or the hands that fondled her pendulous breasts.

Making her way back to the bar she asked Paul for a glass of icewater. As she sipped at it she felt a hand on her shoulder and then a naked male body press against her. It was Mark and he nuzzled her neck a little before asking if she'd had a good evening. She just smiled knowingly at him over her shoulder. He steered her away from the bar and off toward the lockers.

They got dressed – sort of. She pulled on a pair of lacy boyshorts and threw a T on over. Mark donned a pair of boxers and they packed their things up then headed out to the car. A short drive across the property brought them to the farmhouse that had originally served as the club but now was used primarily for those who reserved rooms to stay over. They found their assigned quarters and crashed.

Now she was awake and unbelievably horny again. Maybe it was just the knowledge that there was still all form of pulchritude going on all around her and she wasn't ready just yet to throw in the towel for the night. As she strolled the hallways she could hear the sounds of sex from behind closed doors and occasionally an open one offered her a clear view as well. The gangbang going on in the back room on the second floor looked interesting, but she didn't find any of the guys all that attractive and besides, she'd already given one of them a blowjob earlier. She passed a couple people in the hall but there was no interest there either.

Outside in the back there were two couples chatting in the Jacuzzi and another pair going at it in the pool. She was floating on her frontside while he stood between her splayed legs with his cock buried in her. Unbelievably, she seemed to be mostly concerned with not getting her hair wet.

Heading back inside she paused at the screened in room that was half in half out. Within were three couples, two on the platform beds and the third putting the sex swing to good use. It was a delectable display of raw sexuality, women and men doing what they were meant to do. A fourth man entered wearing a pink lace thong and curled up over in the corner until one of the men paused from his humping of a cute older blonde and offered his cock to the thong wearer. It was immediately taken in mouth and properly administered to.

She sensed someone behind her and turned. There stood a young man, no more than twenty five, lean, tanned, and sporting a raging hard-on. She hadn't noticed him around all evening and asked him where he'd been. He told her that he had to work late and had just arrived. Jessica smiled and wrapped her fingers around his cock.

She turned around and continued watching the show through the screen but held firmly onto the rigid member. The guy getting his cock sucked by mr. thong was just reaching climax and pulled away far enough that she was able to witness a gush of jizz blast from the tip of cock to open mouth. No sooner had he finished than the cute blonde butted in for some mouth to mouth.

Jessica wanted to fuck. She needed a cock inside her right then and there. Bending over she guided the tip of the young man's shaft against her pussylips and then backed her way onto it, impaling herself slowly but surely until all of it was inside her. He wasn't huge but he certainly was hard. He began a slow steady in and out motion holding her firmly at the waist and she put her hands on her knees.

They went on like that for maybe twenty minutes before her legs began to give out. She separated from him and sank to her knees. A half dozen people had gathered and were watching the two of them. She felt hands groping her as she took his tool in her mouth and began to suck. A finger went inside her cunt and both of her breasts were being fondled. Cocks appeared to each side of her and she took hold of both, never letting the one in her mouth out until he came in a torrent of hot juicy mangunk. Soon after, the cock in each hand began to throb and she aimed them at herself, managing to get most but not all of the cum in her mouth. She swallowed it all, stood and thanked every one.

But she held onto the young man. In no time at all she had him hard again (young guys are so easy!) and guided him to the stairs. At the landing she sat down and spread her legs wide then held her labia apart to reveal her hot hole. He instantly knew what she wanted and positioned himself between her legs then entered her again. They fucked away like that for another half hour before he came again, this time depositing his load deep inside her.

Jessica stood and tottered off to visit the restroom again, feeling cum dribble down the insides of her thighs as she did. This time she was alone and after she peed she mopped up as best she could before heading back to bed with Mark. Dawn was just making it's presence known and she lay down, closed her eyes, and dozed off, feeling immensely satisfied and tired

12