Swing Goes Aussie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caro smiled again, "I might not have said, when I told them you were coming today, that I might have mentioned to them that you were interested in joining us in the lifestyle, and that we had high hopes for that. They were over on Wednesday for a swim, and one thing led to another, and we might have initiated them into the party scene a little early."

As her friends jumped in and joined them, looking a little awkward, she continued, "We haven't made any lifestyle friends here yet, and we were missing it, so we took the chance to have a great time with them. Christian is gorgeous, very sensitive and tender, and he just loves to give oral, which I might have said does big things to me. Annika likewise gave Den an experience to remember, and we look forward to you getting to know them better. Oh, and I probably should mention there's now a queue of two for each of you, when you're ready, and I promise you, neither of you will be disappointed."

Jen looked a little uncomfortable, "Thanks Caro, but I need to go at my own pace. Just getting naked with you all us a big step for me, and you all know how conservative I am when it comes to sex. I'm looking forward to change, but I need to feel right about it. I really do appreciate that you two, and the people next door, would like to get to know us better.

"One thing I've been dying to ask you is what happened with Keisha, and Matt, your neighbours in San Diego."

Den was quick to respond, "They are just gorgeous, and I hope they'll be coming out here for a holiday soon and you can get to meet them."

Caro continued, "After we taped the show we flew back on a Sunday night, so we didn't get a chance to see them for a couple of days, and really all we could do was organise a BBQ, much like this one, on the Saturday night. The video wasn't going to be shown for a few weeks, and they were just panting to know what had happened and how we felt.

"We'd made a pact that we were going to party together once we got back, so there was no doubt that we were going to have sex with them. Nonetheless, I was a little nervous. It's all very well to enjoy yourself with relative strangers, but can be a little more nerve-wracking to do it with people you know and love," Caro said, gesturing gently to Jen & David.

"We had a pool a bit similar to this one, but a bit more private, so nobody could look in..

"As far as we know," Den chimed in.

"We swam for a while, and undressed each other, and caressed each other for a while, and then we sort of paired off and started to get a bit more serious. Matt hoisted me up on the edge of the pool, spread my legs and started to give me the most incredible oral sex I've ever had, apart from Den of course," she smiled at the memory, her hand instinctively moving to her pussy and casually stroking it.

"And Den and Keisha were doing something pretty similar right alongside us. Keisha and I were looking at each other and kind of whispering how much we were looking forward to fucking each other's husbands. And then Keisha said, 'And I'm looking forward to playing with you too. Do you think the boys would be OK with that?' and I said I thought the boys would be very, very excited to watch us. Well that just tipped me over the edge, and I came for the first time, and then I heard Keisha coming as well.

"Both the boys had these raging hard-ons of course, and Keisha and I had to deal with them soon. We decided to take it into the bedroom, and there was a lot of fondling and kissing along the way, so it took us a while. I've never had a black man before, in fact before the Swing weekend I'd only had two men other than Den, so I could hardly wait to take Matt inside me..."

"So you've only really gotten to know a few men in your life?" said David.

"Den and I met at uni, and have been together ever since, so I never really got the chance to fool around much," said Caro.

"Well that's more than me," said Jen. "David's the only man I've ever been with."

The others let this hang in the air for a while, until Den said "Wow, that's incredible."

"And I hope it makes you humble to think of your responsibility, there at the top of that queue, Den." Said Jen playfully, moving over to him playfully and cupping his balls in her right hand.

"And my heart and mind are following, gorgeous one," said Den, maintaining his composure.

"So then what happened, with Matt & Keisha?" David interceded.

We had a lovely big bed, and we all just went at it for hours. Matt fucked me, Den fucked Keisha, Keisha fucked me, Den fucked me, Matt fucked Keisha, it was just incredible. We were exhausted, and sore, particularly me, because Matt was a lot bigger than anyone I've had before. No offence darling, you have to admit it was a bit bigger than yours, and yours is pretty good."

"Yes, it is." Said Jen, still holding Den's balls in her hand.

Caro looked on, smiling "So, how do you feel, girlfriend? I know it's been a big step for you to get naked, and to fondle my gorgeous husband, and to know that I'd love to fuck your beautiful man, and maybe you, if you wanted. I know it's a lot to take in, in more than one sense of the word, and you've had a pretty sheltered life up to now. Whether you two decide to join us in this or not, know that we will always love you and will respect your decision without pressure. You will always be our closest friends, whether there are benefits or not."

"Caro, I love you more than anything, but this is a big decision, and David and I need to talk." Said Jen, moving away from the group and nodding to her husband to join her.

Caro and Den took the chance to move to the far end of the pool and embrace, fondling each other as they considered what might happen and how their relationship with their dearest friends might be changing. After what seemed an interminable few minutes they became aware of Jen and David moving behind them, their hands encircling them and fondling them.

"We've made our decision", said Jen. "We've decided to join you, and see where it takes us. We want to work our way down that queue, and we want Matt and Keisha to come over soon, so they can be our number threes. We want you to take us upstairs and show us what we've been missing, and we want to learn from you, and from your friends, and we want to rejoice in our sexuality with you.

"I want you to fuck my pussy, Den, and lick me and make me cum over and over. And I want you, Caro, to give David a monumental fuck, maybe not the best one he's ever had, because I still want that to be me, and suck his cock, and spread your gorgeous pussy so he can lick it for ages. He loves doing that, and you'll find he's very good at it.

"And then Caro, when the boys are recovering, I want to caress you, and taste you, and make you cum all over again, and I want you to do the same to me, over and over. And when the boys are ready, I want them to fuck us both again until our pussies ache.

"And in the time to come, we want to join you in expanding our sexual experience much further. We want to meet new people who are open to sex, and we want to try new things. We want to be part of your parties, to be naked with beautiful people and to enjoy their bodies.

"Annika and Christian deservedly have the number 2 spot, but they'd better take advantage of it soon, because I am ready to go. I've been shy and repressed too long, and it feels like I'm on the edge of something really fabulous.

"Now, did you say your bedroom was the place where the action was going to be? We have about four hours before this carriage turns into a pumpkin again, and I suggest we all make the most of it while we can."

12