Swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very beautiful," said Anne giving her the same once over look that men normally give her.

'Oh, my God,' thought Julie. 'This beautiful, dark haired woman thinks that I'm beautiful. Her saying that I'm beautiful is like Elizabeth Taylor, when she was alive and in her prime, saying that I'm beautiful. I pale in comparison to her good looks.'

"You are too," said Julie. Thinking better of saying it, she smiled at what she was about to say. "Has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like Catherine Zeta Jones? You could be her more beautiful sister."

She looked at the woman as if she was a movie star. She looked at the woman as if she really was Catherine Zeta Jones. She looked at the woman as if she was about to ask her for her autograph. She looked at the woman in the way that a man would look at a woman. She looked at the woman as if she wanted to kiss her. Only, Julie wasn't lesbian. She wasn't even bi-sexual. Not ever kissing another woman but for her grandmother, her mother, and her sisters, she's never been with or attracted to a woman before, until now.

"I get that all the time," she said with a warm smile.

"The resemblance is uncanny. I feel as if I'm talking to Catherine Zeta Jones," she said.

As if they were old friends, she felt comfortable cavorting with them, two, obvious professional swingers. Who would have thought that she'd befriend two professional swingers? Certainly, Julie was the last person to think that this couple would be hitting on her. If judging them by all swingers, she never knew that swingers were so nicely human.

"May we sit?"

Julie moved her pocketbook from the chair next to her and placed it on the floor beside her.

"Yes, of course," said Julie. "Please join me."

She stared at the woman as if she was a horny man. She stared at the woman as if she was interested in having sex with her. With her stare transfixed on this beautiful woman, she looked from Anne to look at Monty before returning her focused attention back to Anne. Other than on TV and/or in the movies with the makeup and the lighting, she couldn't recall seeing someone so extraordinarily beautiful.

Even Monty with his interesting first name, his manners, and his charm was not only looking better to her but also he somehow appealed to her. With her father never on the scene, she suddenly looked upon him as the Daddy she never had. Only, perish the thought, with him about her father's age, if she was to have sex with Monty, that would be akin to her having sex with her father.

"Please forgive me for being so abrupt but we don't have a lot of time," she said looking at her diamond studded Rolex. "We're in between engagements. With tonight Halloween night, we have another party to attend," said Anne. "Halloween has always been our very special night."

Odd that Halloween of all nights would be their very special night, suddenly Julie imagined Anne being a witch and her husband being the Devil. She imagined that she was suddenly transported to a scene in Rosemary's Baby or in American Horror Story. She imagined Anne being Jessica Lange and wearing a dark wig, along with this beautiful designer gown, as her disguise. This was a Halloween costume ball after all. Only, Anne looked so much more like Catherine Zeta Jones than she did Jessica Lange.

Still with her nervous being left alone at a swingers' dance with two obvious, professional swingers, she imagined Anne and Monty being reincarnated on this very night, the Devil's birthday, to impregnate some beautiful woman with their baby. Nah, her imagination and her nerves were getting the better of her. What are the odds that Anne is a witch and Monty is the Devil reincarnated? The premise is absurd.

Still, she could be a witch, she was beautiful enough to be a witch. And Monty could be a warlock instead of the Devil. Why couldn't there be witches and warlocks walking around, especially on Halloween night? For her to be so attracted to her, a woman, when she's never been attracted to women before, she could have cast a spell over Julie to make her appear younger and more beautiful than what she is.

Moreover, perhaps with her knowing that she was enamored with Catherine Zeta Jones, she could have shapeshifted her appearance in the way that vampires usually do. She could have shapeshifted her appearance to make her look just like Catherine Zeta Jones. Better looking than Angelina playing Maleficent, Halloween always brings out the most mysterious and interesting people.

"I see," said Julie with a look of confusion on her face.

Anne looked at her and smiled before taking Julie's hand in hers.

"Allow me to get right to the point. Both my husband and I are sexually attracted to you," she said looking from her to look at her husband before returning her focused gaze to Julie.

Julie was filled with as much fright as she was filled with sexual excitement. What? They're both sexually attracted to her? Really? What does that mean? Only, what did she expect with this being a swingers' dance?

'Flattered, she couldn't believe that this extraordinary beautiful woman, a woman who looked just like her movie star idol, Catherine Zeta Jones, was sexually attracted to her. Wow, I can't believe that both she and her husband are sexually attracted to me? Okay,' she thought to herself. 'What does that mean exactly? Does that mean that they want to have sex with me?'

* * * * *

Scene Fourteen: "Perhaps we could go to your room...and talk."

Yet, instead of being frightened, she was intrigued. As if they were old friends, as if she knew them from another life, and/or as if they were distant relatives, she felt relaxed in their presence. Except they were on a different plateau than she was. There was something so sexually sophisticated about them. As if they both had PhD's in sexual seduction, they weren't the typical swingers, not that she even knew what a typical swinger was with this her first time at a swingers dance and her first time meeting swingers.

Only, if she had to put her finger on what surprised her about them, they seemed more confidently poised and sexually enlightened than she imagined swingers to be. If she was going to give her body to anyone, for some strange reason, as if she was already controlled by a spell and had already decided to have sex with them, she imagined giving herself to Anne and Monty, especially to Anne. No matter that she was a woman, she was sexually aroused by the thought that someone who was out of this world beautiful wanted to make love to her. It's as if Miss America asked her if she could lick and finger her pussy before asking Julie to lick and finger her pussy too.

"Thank you, I think, but," she said with reservation while wondering if she was going to blow her opportunity to have swinging sex with Anne and Monty. "This is my first time at a swingers' dance. I'm embarrassed to say that I've never had sex with anyone other than my husband," she said. Somehow, she felt foolishly inexperienced admitting that to a couple of professional swingers. "I was a virgin when I married him."

Anne patted Julie's hand while giving her a sexy smile.

"Perfect," said Anne with a big smile. "That's all the better. You're the closest woman to a virgin that I know and I know a lot of women," she said with a sexy laugh. "Don't worry about a thing dear. Monty and I will take care of everything."

'Take care of everything? What does she mean by that? Exactly what needs to be taken care of,' thought Julie. 'Who are these people?'

Julie looked at them with embarrassment.

"I'm chagrinned to say that my husband, um, took off with the Doublemint gum twins."

Monty gave her a curious smile and now she wondered if Monty had something to do with Jimmy disappearing with the twins. Maybe Monty put a spell on her husband for him to leave. Maybe Monty put a spell on the Doublemint twins for them to leave with her husband. Maybe the Doublemint identical twin women are witches too. Maybe Monty setup her husband to get him out of the way so that he and Anne could get her alone. Maybe this whole thing is a setup just to seduce her, the prima ballerina about to be turned into not only a swinger but also a black swan.

"I know," said Monty. "Hoping he'd leave, we watched him go before we approached you. To be honest, if you don't mind me saying, we didn't like the looks of him. I followed him out to the elevator and he disappeared upstairs with the women."

Suddenly she felt sad. She felt angry. She couldn't believe her husband abandoned her for the first women, albeit identical twin women, who gave him the eye.

"Oh," said Julie suddenly hurt by a spark of possessive jealousy.

Keeping herself in check, she took on the character of a swinger, while trying not to show that she cared that her husband was obviously having sex with two younger women. Anne looked at her with curiosity before asking her question.

"Are you a guest here at the hotel?"

"I am. I have a room. Yes," said Julie.

"Perhaps we could go to your room," said Anne with a pause before giving her a sexy smile, "and talk."

As if she was the man and Monty was the woman, Anne was aggressively forward. Something told her that these two wanted to do more than just talk. If only Jimmy was here he'd never believe that she was being proposition by a Catherine Zeta Jones look-a-like and Danny De Vito's taller, older brother, Monty De Vito.

"Sure, I'd like that. It's too noisy down here," said Julie with a pause before returning Anne's sexy look, "to talk."

Oddly enough, as if she was walking out the door with royalty, all eyes were upon them. Yet, strangely enough, no one dared to make eye contact with Ann or with Monty. Instead, as if envious, they made eye contact with her. All the swingers at the door still in line waiting to get in made a wide space for them. The men bowed and the women curtseyed.

Suddenly, she felt so special. She felt as if, indeed, she was walking out with royalty. What the Hell? Who are these people? And from all of the other swingers at the dance, why did they pick her to take her back to her room...to talk?

Unsure why she agreed to go back to her room with them, for some strange reason, perhaps because she now had a face and a body to go with her image of a swinger, but she was just as sexually excited as Jimmy had been. Julie, Anne, and Monty walked to the elevators. When the doors opened, she pushed the sixth floor button. She couldn't believe she was taking a swinging couple back to her hotel room.

What if they robbed her? What if they raped her? What if they murdered her? Only, there was something about them that she trusted. With loving expressions on their faces, they had kind eyes. More than that, having never been attracted to a woman before, in the way that she's always been enamored with Catherine Zeta Jones, she was suddenly attracted to Anne.

With her glamorous movie star, good looks and her confident poise, she was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Moreover, it was obvious to her that Anne wanted her. Starved for sexual affection and loving attention, it was obvious that Monty wanted her too. Ready to submit to their sexual seduction of her, it was obvious that Julie would allow them to do anything they wanted to do to her naked body.

* * * * *

Scene Fifteen: Julie has sex with swingers, Anne and Monty

As soon as Julie entered the room and closed the door behind her, Anne wrapped her arm around her waist and pushed her up against the door. Even at this close distant, with not a wrinkle on her face, Anne was so very beautiful. Her big, beautiful brown eyes, as if they were two tunnels to her soul, peered deeply into Julie's blue eyes before she parted her lips with her tongue. Oh, my God, having never French kissed a woman before, for some unexplainable reason, she allowed Anne to kiss her in a way that her husband doesn't even kiss her.

Anne kissed Julie in the way she longed for Jimmy to kiss her. Wow, what a kiss? What an incredible kiss? Such an unbelievable kiss. Anne had Julie swooning with just one kiss.

Unbelievably, it took a woman to show her the passion that she's been missing from her marriage. Sexually excitingly, it took a woman to show her how much she was wanted. Shockingly, it took a woman, a swinger of a woman, for her to feel loved, wanted, and desired. If only she had met Anne before, she may not have married, what's his name, her husband, what is his name, Jimmy?

Never has she been kissed by a woman before. Never has she has she received such a passion filled kiss, a kiss that promised her so much more than just a kiss. As if Julie was already under her spell, she couldn't wait for Anne to kiss her like that again and again. Kissing and kissing her again, with her weak in the knees, Anne had Julie not only swooning but also wanting more. As if Anne was the man and Julie the woman, as soon as Julie wrapped her arms around Anne's neck, Anne's hands were all over Julie's big breasts.

Returning her passion, Julie kissed Anne with all the pent up love hungry passion and sexual frustration that she had when longing to kiss her husband in such a romantic way. Only, always turning his head away from her after he kissed her the three prerequisite times, Jim always made her wonder if she had bad breath. Then, when Anne abandoned Julie's breasts to reach down between her legs to cup her crotch and to feel her already moist pussy through her costume and panty, she thought she was going to have an orgasm right then and right there.

A first time for everything, not only was this the first time attending a swingers' dance but also this was her first time French kissing a woman. Now, with Anne obviously expecting more than a kiss, Julie couldn't believe that she was feeling her through her clothes. Having never been sexually touched by a woman, Anne first her breasts and now her pussy.

As if she was a doctor feeling her pulse or taking her temperature, she felt Anne's finger trace her pussy slit. Then, as if already an expert with her body, applying the right amount of pressure on her clit through her clothes while slowly rubbing it, Anne had Julie sexual aroused in only a minute. What Jimmy couldn't do in the ten years that she's known him and in the seven years that she's been married to him, Anne did in just the few minutes that she was with her.

As if Anne was an X-rated TSA agent, this was the first time a woman has been so physically familiar with her body. Only, wanting to experience so much more, Julie wanted to touch and feel Anne in the way that she touched and felt her. In a quiver of sexual excitement, she wondered if Anne would strip her naked and finger her pussy. In a quiver of sexual excitement, she wondered if Anne would lick her pussy while fingering her pussy. In a quiver of sexual excitement, she wondered if Anne would allow her to return the sexual pleasure of her favor by inviting her to eat her too.

"Shall we get more comfortable?"

"I'd like that," said Julie.

Eager to strip herself naked, when she went to unzip her costume, Monty was already behind her unzipping her. Then, the gentleman that he is, as if he was their man servant, he helped Julie off with her costume before he unzipped Anne's dress. Such a sexy sight to see, with her having the body of an Olympic swimmer, Anne remained in her bra and panties while Julie, not wearing a bra beneath her costume, was nearly naked but for her panties.

Suddenly coming to her senses and feeling uncomfortably naked with Monty staring at her, she folded her arms across her naked breasts. Curiously enough, she was more embarrassed being naked in front of Monty than she was being naked in front of Anne. As if they were already lovers, she felt totally comfortable stripping off her clothes in front of Anne. The two glasses of wine she had downstairs was enough to give her a buzz but not enough to make her drunk enough for her not to know what she was doing or was about to do.

"You have a beautiful body," said Anne who was easily forty-something-years-old and a good ten years older than Julie.

"Thank you," said Julie covering her breasts with her hands from Monty's stare. Feeling so foolishly modest, with him a swinger and her not yet a swinger, she suddenly felt that she needed to give him an explanation. "Sorry Monty but no one has ever seen my tits but for my husband."

He smiled a kind and patient smile while walking to her. She suddenly imagined him being her father. She wondered if he was her father, if she'd still want to have sex with him.

"Allow me to be the first then," said Monty gently removing Julie's hands from her breasts. "Nothing to be modest about, Julie, you have beautiful breasts. They're so big and so shapely. May I touch them?"

"Yes," she said as if in a daze.

"May I feel them?"

"Yes," she said watching him feel and fondle her breasts.

"May I finger your nipples?"

"Of course," she said closing her eyes while he had his wicked way with her tits and nipples.

"May I suck them?"

"I can't wait for you to suck my tits Monty," she said wrapping her hand around his neck and pulling him to her.

Only, when he reached out his hand to touch her breasts, feel her breasts, and fondle her breasts, Julie involuntarily recoiled as if his hands were on fire and his fingers were flames. Then, when he started fingering her nipples with the practiced experience of a world renowned surgeon, and with Anne moving to her to kiss her again and again, she thought she'd cum. Putting one arm around Anne and her other arm around Monty, she gleefully allowed Monty to not only finger her nipples but also to suck her nipples. Something that Julie thought would never happen with her having swinging sex with not only a man but also with a woman, they already were a threesome of sexual pleasure.

* * * * *

Scene Sixteen: Anne and Monty give Julie a night she'll never forget

Anne took Julie's hand and escorted her to the king-sized bed. It was then that she was glad that Jim had reserved a room with a king-sized bed instead of a room with two beds. Anne positioned Julie back on the pillows and made out with her while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples before sucking her nipples. As if he was a pickpocket picking panties instead of wallets, a man with such a deftly delicate touch, she didn't even feel Monty remove her panties. When she looked down, he was already positioned between her legs licking her while fingering her. Never has she ever experienced such sexual pleasure. If only for the reason of his skilled fingers and tongue, she now knew why Anne was married to Monty.

Having only given herself to her husband, she couldn't believe that a husband and wife swinging team were making love to her in the way that Jim has never made love to her. Oh my God, Jim has never kissed her in the way that Anne was kissing her. Jim has never licked and fingered her pussy in such a loving yet sexual way and in the way that Monty was now. Never has she ever felt such sexual pleasure and it didn't take Monty very long to get her where she needed to be and a place where her husband seldom ventured to take her there, a rocket ship launch to the moon.

To look at Monty, no one would expect that he was such a tremendous lover but he was. To look at Monty, few women would invite him to their bed. Only, if she closed her eyes to imagine Ryan Reynolds licking and fingering her pussy while Anne, as Catherine Zeta Jones, kissed her, that worked. With her incorrectly judging a book by its cover, when she first saw them pulling up in the parking lot, in thinking that Anne was with Monty because of his money, now she thought differently.

Then, when Monty traded places with his wife, she couldn't believe the size of Monty's hard cock. He had a huge, long, thick prick. He was naked? When did he get naked? And if judging him from his stiff erection, he was ready to make love to her.