Swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curious how another man's cock would feel in her hand, Julie reached out her hand to touch Monty's big, hard prick. As soon as he kissed her, she slowly stroked him. She never dreamt that she'd ever masturbate another man. Now making out with Monty while Anne licked and fingered her pussy, she couldn't believe she was going to have a second orgasm. If she thought that Monty was skilled at giving her oral sex, Anne was even better at eating her. Not to be denied his turn at sexual pleasure and the least that she could do for a man who had given her so much sexual pleasure, when Monty moved his cock to her lips, she readily, eagerly, and hungrily took him in her mouth.

She was blowing Monty. If it wasn't sexually wicked enough that Anne was licking and fingering her pussy after Monty licked and fingered her pussy, she couldn't believe she was blowing Monty. Something she never thought she'd ever do, she couldn't believe she was sucking a man who wasn't her husband. She couldn't believe she was blowing a stranger. She couldn't believe she was having oral sex with a swinger. She couldn't believe she was sucking a man who looked like Monty instead of a man who looked like Ryan Reynolds, her fantasy male celebrity.

So very sexually aroused, she sucked him harder and she sucked him deeper. She stroked him faster with one hand while cupping his testicles with her other hand. Maybe because Anne was eating her pussy at the same time that she was sucking Monty, but she gave Monty a better blowjob than she routinely gives her husband. Moreover, she more enjoyed sucking Monty's cock than she ever did sucking her husband's cock. As if on a time, as soon as Monty ejaculated in her mouth, Anne gave her a second orgasm.

"Oh, my God," said Julie. She couldn't believe she had an orgasm the same time that Monty ejaculated. "That was amazing. That was incredible. That was the best sex I've ever had."

Having already removed her bra and panty, Anne moved beside Julie on the bed. She couldn't believe that Anne was naked. If she was sexually aroused kissing Anne before, she was even more sexually aroused feeling Anne's naked body. Kissing and kissing her, Julie felt her breasts and fingered her nipples before sucking her nipples in the way that she and Monty had done to her. Then, when Anne made a subtle push on Julie's shoulder, Julie took the hint and positioned herself between Anne's legs.

Having never touched another woman's pussy before, she couldn't believe she was fingering another woman. Letting out her tongue to give Anne a little lap and then a longer lick, she couldn't believe she was eating another woman. Then, when she felt Monty's cock enter her soaking wet pussy from behind, she couldn't believe that she was fucking a man other than her husband. Oh my God, she was being such a wicked whore but she didn't care. With Jimmy off doing God knows what with the Doublemint twins, it was her turn to have some sexy, swinging fun.

A human chain, while Julie licked and fingered Anne, Monty fucked Julie. The harder Monty humped her, the more she wanted to eat Anne's pussy. With Anne mashing Julie's face in her pussy, Monty mashed his cock in Julie's pussy. While Monty's cock was buried deep in her cunt, Julie's face was covered in Anne's vagina secretions. Not sure if he was but hoping he was, she hoped Monty was wearing a condom.

It was then she thought of Rosemary's Baby and American Horror Story again. It's funny the things she thought of while having sex with a woman she thought may be a witch and with a man she thought could be a warlock or even the Devil himself. If Monty impregnated her when her husband couldn't, no matter if the baby was the Devil's child or not, she'd love the baby just the same because it was her baby. Only, she seriously didn't believe that Anne was a witch just as she seriously didn't believe that Monty a warlock or the Devil. In an explosion of sexuality, Julie had a third orgasm while giving Anne her first.

She couldn't believe she ate Anne's pussy. She couldn't believe she licked and fingered a stranger's cunt, a swinger's cunt at that. She couldn't believe she allowed Monty to eat her before Anne ate her. She couldn't believe she sucked Monty's cock, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and swallowed him. She couldn't believe she allowed Monty to make love to her, before fucking her, really fuck her. Now when her husband told her all that he did with his matched sex of identical twins, she'd have plenty to tell him too. If his plan was to make her jealous with his perverse stories of swinging, with Anne more beautiful than the Doublemint twins, then she planned on making him jealous too.

* * * * *

Scene Seventeen: "You had sex with another man? You had sex with a woman?"

Meanwhile, Jimmy struck out with the identical twins when they decided to go with two men closer to their age. Instead of finally having swinging sex, he roamed the halls looking for his wife. Checking downstairs at the swingers' dance, he sat at the table for a few minutes before heading to the bar to get something to drink and before walking over to the buffet to get something to eat. No doubt, he probably figured that Julie was in the ladies room.

Yet, distracted checking out all of the swinging woman, seemingly with many of the couples already paired off, no one was checking out him. It wasn't until he had the bright idea of checking to see if Julie was in their room that he saw Anne and Monty leaving his room from the length of the long, hotel hall. Quickening his pace, he opened his door to find his wife naked and in the afterglow of sex. She had sex and he missed it.

"What the fuck Julie? Are you kidding me? Did you just have sex with those two old people?" He gave her the same disgusting look that she gave him when he wanted him to have sex with his friends. "The woman has to be in her sixties and the man is easily in his seventies. We were just supposed to look," he said. "Gross. That's so gross. You had sex with swinging, senior citizens."

She smiled at him as if she was drunk and she was. She was drunk with sex instead of with wine. Unbeknownst to him, as far as she was concerned, she had sex with Catherine Zeta Jones and a man who was a much better lover than he could ever be. As far as she was concerned, she had three orgasms, while giving Anne one and Monty two, one with her pussy and a second one with her hand and mouth. As far as she was concerned, she loved the swinging lifestyle.

"And what if I did? What if I told you that I allowed the both of them to have their wicked, sexual way with my naked body? What does it matter? Where were you? I saw you leave with those two twenty-something-year-old bimbos. Shame on you. You're such a pig," she said waving a non-caring hand.

"Kettle black," he said. "Besides they dumped me for someone else before anything happened," he said falling silent before speaking again. "Tell me, did you suck that old man?"

"I sure did and not only did I allow him to cum in my mouth but also I swallowed his cum, all of it, while licking him clean. Then, while I was eating his wife, he was fucking me from behind as if I was his bitch in heat," said Julie. "He fucked me really good Jimmy, better than you ever fucked me. And when Anne kissed, oh my God, I've never been kissed like that before."

"I don't believe this," said Jimmy. "You had sex with another man? You had sex with a woman? You had sex with a couple? Fuck me! Fuck me! Just fuck me. I can't believe I missed it. I missed everything. I missed all of it. How could you do that without me there to watch?"

"Not only that, but Monty did something that you never do," she said with a naughty, sexy smile.

"And what's that?" Jimmy laughed. "Did his denture fall out while he was kissing you?"

"No, his dentures didn't fall out, not even while he was eating me. That's right. He did something that you never do, Monty fingered and licked my pussy. Monty is a much better lover than you," she said. "Monty gave not only gave me an orgasm with his fingers, mouth, and tongue but also he gave me an orgasm with his cock, after Anne gave me an orgasm by licking and fingering my pussy."

"How could you do that to me, Julie?"

"Fuck you, Jimmy," she said. "You took off with the Doublemint twins. What was I supposed to do, sit there alone while waiting for you to return? You were supposed to dance with me," she said looking as if she was about to cry. "You said we were just going to look, have a drink, get something to eat, and talk to some of the swingers."

"I'm sorry Julie. I really am," he said looking at her with as much sorrow as he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"Sorry? There's nothing to be sorry about Jimmy. I had a fucking good time," she said with a dirty laugh while staring seductively at her husband.

"What? Why are you looking at me that way?"

"I just thought, being that you're not yet christened as an official swinger—"

"Yes? What? What are you thinking?"

"I was wondering if you'd want to attend the New Year's Eve swingers' dance," she said with a look of hopefulness.

"Are you kidding me? I'd love to attend the New Year's Eve swinger's dance," said Jimmy.

"Maybe Anne and Monty will be there too," said Julie swooning.

THE END

This is a Halloween Contest story, please give me the support of your vote.