All Comments on 'Swinging Both Ways'

by bistrapongroupstories

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You brought back great memories!

This story took me back several years to the many times I spent with a past gf. We were both very deep into the swing scene and since I'm bi, just about every time we got together, there would be at least one other bi guy there too. Some of those nights were the exact scenario you presented in this story. Got me hard and got me off quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I answered an ad for a swinging couple looking for single males. they sent a picture back, I sent mine and we agreed to meet. When I got to their apartment there were 2 other guys there. Condoms were compulsory for everything except oral, you could just watch or join in, no meant no. The female, Sarah was a lot bigger than in her picture and looked older but Stan her partner soon got the party underway as Sarah straddled him and sat down on his cock, another guy presented his cock to her mouth which she eagerly took as Stan separated her bottom revealing her shiny greased anus. A hand went around my cock, slowly stroking me, I looked at the guy who then leaned forward and took my cock in his mouth, I leaned back, nice, he was good, he stopped and got on all fours on the bed next to Sarah and Stan. I had a choice, but not for long as the guy being sucked moved up behind the guy and put on a condom and as I watched slowly pushed into him. I put on a condom and moved behind Sarah and as she stayed still entered her lubed ass and as I pushed I could feel Stans hard cock inside her. We got into a good rhythm, Sarahs ass felt really good and watching the other guy being fucked I was soon cumming into Sarah. I eased back, removing the condom, Steve pulled away and Sarah said to me, lay down, I did and she straddled my face sucking my semi hard cock at the same time. A lubed finger found my ass, oh yes she was fingering me at the same time but the finger was soon removed and my legs were lifted and the head of a cock was eased into me. Sarah leaned back, my face covered in her juices as her hand stroked my cock as the cock in me gave me a deep fucking causing my cock to release what cum I had left as I felt the cock pulsing in me. I don't know why, but I think it was because I was the youngest but I was fucked again by one of the other guys. I enjoyed my night.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
5 stars

very erotic sexy story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous