Swinging in France: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her now," Valerie called to M.

M quickly took Valerie's place between the Martine's splayed thighs and shoved his rock-hard cock into the blond's hot dripping cunt, fucking her with long hard stokes. As M pounded his cock into Martine, Valerie stretched the blond's arms out over her head and used one hand to pinion Martine's wrists together simulating bondage, which she sensed would extinguish any of remaining inhibitions that Martine might still have had.

With her other hand she caressed Martine's tits and pinched her sensitive nipples to add to her excitement and to try to draw her quickly into a second orgasm. I watched as the relentless thrusts of M's thick turgid shaft stretched open Martine's dripping cunt again and again causing the blond's mouth to fall open and her head to tilt back in ecstasy.

Then Valerie straddled Martine's head reaching to frig the blond's slippery engorged clit as M continued to steadily pound his cock into Martine.

"Ahhh...aiii...aiiiii!" Martine shrieked as a second orgasm, even more powerful than the first, charged through her body. Martine's hips bucked violently to meet each of M's powerful thrusts.

As Martine's orgasm finally peaked, M tore off his condom and groaning loudly, pumped rope after rope of his think hot spunk onto her tits, belly, and bare pussy mound.

A spontaneous round of applause rose from the group of voyeurs who had gathered to watch Martine's first real swing.

"Champagne!" M announced.

Martine, then grinning ear to ear echoed, "Champagne!".

M, Valerie, and Martine then dressed and the group of voyeurs and participants headed downstairs to toast Martine with a glass or two of chilled Moet.

Soon after, the swinging restarted again with vigor. Martine, had not left the kitchen before one of the "voyeur" couples asked her if they could be with her. Martine leaned against the wall as the husband freed Martine's breasts from her black lace bustier and held her vaporous black skirt up so that his kneeling wife could tenderly kiss and lick Matine's well-used pussy.

I climbed the stairs again to see what had become of Jen. I had heard her orgasm twice that evening, but I knew that she could come at least six times at a party before even nearing satiation.

I found her lying together on the bed with Pierre in same bedroom where I had left them. Jen was still dressed in her corset and stockings and was leisurely sucking Pierre's cock. Pierre was nude and was fondling her breasts and nipples.

"Hi," she said. "What have you been up to?"

"Not much so far, but the night's still young." I answered.

She smiled knowingly at me and then returned to sucking Pierre's cock.

Another woman who I had engaged in conversation earlier was also in the room. Lili was a very sexy 40 year old with short blond hair and an amazing body. Her shapely frame was adorned with very nicely sized breasts and pert nipples, which at the time were being caressed from behind by an equally attractive gentleman.

Lili was wearing a black garter-belt with expensive-looking black sheer stockings with lacy tops and black patent leather heels. Her lover was nude and it was apparent that they had just finished fucking. I turned to watch them and then raised my hand to join my caresses with his. She smiled at me and I kissed her.

The gentleman took that as a cue to take his leave and I continued kissing Lili with more and more passion. Then, she turned to embrace me pressing her lovely breasts into my chest.

I eased her onto her back to the bed next to Pierre and Jen. Lili spread her legs and began to stroke her pussy while watching me strip. When I was nude, I knelt beside the bed and licked the sweet cream flowing her pussy lips, still slick and puffy from her last fucking.

She moaned with pleasure as I found her nubbin and circled it gently with my tongue. I felt her breathing quicken and looked up to see her massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples to hardness. By then her cunt was dripping wet, so I inserted two fingers into her vagina and then curled them to stimulate her G-spot.

Nadia had also entered the room again wearing her little red vinyl outfit. When she saw that Lili was rapidly approaching orgasm, Nadia sat down near her head to kiss Lili and take over caressing he heaving tits. I increased the steady pressure of my fingers on Lili's G-spot and my tongue on her clit and in a few moments I was rewarded by her moans of ecstasy as I felt the slick walls of her cunt clench my fingers.

"Oh fuck...fuck...Ohhhhh...FUCK!" she cried as the waves of her orgasm washed over her again and again.

Meanwhile, Jen's exceptional oral talents had returned Pierre to full erection and she knelt beside me so that he could fuck her from behind.

Nadia stripped off her vinyl shorts and positioned herself on the bed so that Jen could lower her head to eat her pussy. Jen obliged without hesitation and I could hear her moaning into Nadia's slick quim as Pierre pumped his hard cock into Jen's cunt. Pierre leaned forward to whisper something in Jen's ear and I saw her nod "yes".

"Ah yesss," Jen Jen hissed as Pierre pressed his thick purple cock-head against Jen's nether hole.

It soon gave way and I watched the full length of Pierre's thick cock slide slowly into my wife's ass. Nadia knew the sensation of fullness Jen was feeling and she stroked Jen's hair until her body had both accepted and welcomed the fleshy intruder.

Jen again buried her face into Nadia's pussy lapping hungrily while she reached between her own legs to frig her clit. I knew that her masturbation, combined with Pierre's cock in her ass, would soon send her into a screaming orgasm.

Lili had come down from her orgasmic high, so I retrieved a condom from my jacket pocket and rolled it onto my cock to fuck her. She got onto her knees next to Jen so that I could take her from behind and still enjoy the view of Pierre's cock pumping in and out of Jen's ass.

I entered Lili grasping her slender hips and fucking her steadily while I watched the hot scene playing in front of me; the smooth skin of Lili's nude back and her creamy ass framed against the black lace of her stockings, Nadia's moans of pleasure as she pulled Jen's lips and tongue tighter against her clit, and Pierre's cock thrusting into Jen's ass.

"Spank me...hard," Lili implored me.

I complied with pleasure, spanking one ass cheek and then the other until they reddened with the imprints of my hand.

The sound of Lili's spanking and Jen's tongue on her clit was too much for Nadia and she came arcing her back and bucking into my wife's face, which then was glistening Nadia's pussy juice.

Nadia orgasm was quickly followed by Jen's and her cries of pleasure muffled by Nadia's pussy got Pierre off too. I heard his balls slapping against Jen's wetness as he ejaculated in her ass.

I felt Lili's fingertips caressing my balls as she reached back to her clit to rub herself off.

"Spank me again, harder".

As I fucked her, I gave her ass six hard slaps that made her come.

"Ohhhhh...Ohhhhh...Ahhhhhh!" she cried out.

I felt her juices running down my thighs as I continued fucking her through a powerful orgasm which seemed like it would never end. Finally, the clutching spasms of her cunt pushed me over the edge and I emptied my balls inside of her.

From across the room I heard M ask, "Champagne?"

12