Swinging on the Fourth of July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suspected it might," lied Fran. "Would you have come if you'd know?"

"No," replied Ron. "But I'm glad I did. It really excites me to see Alice turned on by my small penis with her husband having one almost twice as long."

"All bet you can give her a better tongue job then Don," said Fran. You're certainly the best I've ever had. Big men feel they don't need to engage in much foreplay. I assure you, it's not always comfortable having a big man slamming into you without much preparation."

After a brief bout of splashing, they trooped back inside. The cold water had sobered them considerably and erections were gone. Fran noticed that Don and Chuck were indeed similarly endowed when flaccid, although Chuck's oversized balls trumped. The cold water had really effected Ron whose penis had now almost disappeared into his matted pubic hair.

Chuck paired off with Fran while Alice took Ron by the hand and led him up to the bedroom in the loft. For Sally's part, Don had been a frequent sex partner and she was looking forward to some passionate lovemaking this evening.

Chuck was lying on his back on the big bed with Fran kneeling beside him fondling his cock and balls. He was quickly getting aroused and had his hand between her legs rubbing her mound which was starting to swell and become moist. As the passion increased, Fran started to lick his entire organ starting at the base and slowly making her way to the more and more swollen head and then down again. Her hand was only big enough to cradle one of his massive testicles and she could feel it twitch every time she ran her tongue against the tip of his penis.

Chuck now had his finger inside her slit and the juice was starting to flow down the back of his hand and onto his wrist. Fran sat up and spryly swung her leg over so she was sitting on his thighs. Leaning forward she started sliding her moist labia along the thick shaft, back and forth as it pulsed excitedly. Her firm breasts and long pointed nipples were less than a foot from Chuck's face and he reached up to cup them, his large muscular hands totally enclosing them. This was so different from his love making with Sally. He could bury his head between her pendulous breast when they made love with her on top.

Fran now pulled Chuck's penis vertical and moved forward to place the tip against her swollen, expectant vagina. She slowly lowered herself down but her love muscles involuntarily contracted, pushing him out. She spread her legs wider and tried again. At the critical instant, Chuck thrust and when she contracted again, his penis head was locked inside her. She now slowly lowered herself down taking more and more of his thick organ into her. Her legs were like rubber and she stretched them out, laying her entire weight on his muscular body. Chuck started to thrust gently and rhythmically and they soon exploded in a simultaneous orgasm that sent spasms through both their bodies.

Fran quivered uncontrollably for several minutes and then started to relax, still on top of Chuck with his now softening penis lodged inside her. They lay together so coupled for half an hour and then she started to kiss his neck and face. He slid his hands over her body starting at the shoulders, down the back and ending on her firm soft buttocks. He started to swell and once erect they made love again, this time Fran moving in concert with his hips. Fran's second orgasm started slowed and she was moaning loudly when Chuck finally trust uncontrollably and shot his load deep inside her. Chuck rolled onto his side and pulled her towards him and they were soon fast asleep in each other's arms.

Ron was nervous as he lay beside Alice kissing her gently on the cheek and neck. He slowly moved lower, kissing and licking both breasts and nibbling softly on her nipples. Alice felt relaxed, enjoying lovemaking more tender than any of her previous partners. She softly pushed his head lower and he started licking the insides of her thighs, up one leg and down the other but avoiding her pubic area. He moved up and briefly licked inside her navel and then returned to her thighs. Alice was now moaning softly and when she could no longer stand the suspense, she directed him to her swelling labia. Ron licked her up and down several times and then gently parted her lips with his thumbs and thrust his tongue as deep inside her as possible. Moving up to the clitoris, he started to nibble with his lips while sucking gently.

Alice's body shuddered violently as waves of ecstasy pasted over her. She reached down and guided Ron to swing around so he was straddling her in a sixty-nine position. Pulling him closer, she slipped his hard penis into her mouth as he continued his ministrations on her labia and clitoris. Such a contrast to Don whom she could not accommodate fully and Chuck who made her jaws ache trying to get that bulbous head into her mouth. She massaged Ron by rolling her tongue along the length of his cock while stroking the tight wrinkled skin of his scrotum with her long delicate fingers. As her body quaked in a series of orgasmic convulsions, Ron ejaculated into her mouth, filling it with a surprisingly large volume of cum for such a tiny pair of testicles. Ron rolled to his side and Alice swung around to cuddle him in a spooning position where she held him until morning.

(To be continued)

12