All Comments on 'Swinging Quickie'

by Martins

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice

Nice story. It has plenty of room to grow, with the studs getting more into each other, with a DP and double BJ, and then going into going at it with each other. Hot.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
good story

It's a good start to a series of chapters, where you and your wife have a lot of hot sex. Thanks for the post....Rich

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Well, it WAS quick!

No tension. Perfect looking guy makes it with perfect looking Sweetie who had Hubby ask him. Everybody had a good time. Author portrayed it adequately.

Wish I had been there, preferably as the Bull. Will I ever re-read this submission? Not if I can remember how boring it is!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Ain’t swinging

According to the King of Swing, this ain’t swinging. Husband is a cuck, and wife is a whore.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

26thNC is right of course. I fully expected the husband to fuck Chris arse, i found it a waste of time, when he didn't, 2*

StubbyoneStubbyone10 months ago

Wo ! What just happened ? I blinked and almost missed it. Talk about wham bam thank you mam ! Was the wife involved in anything but being a cum dump ? Hi, how are ya, lets fuck.

No build up, no tension, virtually no character development. You have lots of potential, but usually quickies will not garner good ratings. Your actual writing is good, just needs some polish. Keep trying. You’re going to be one of the really good ones someday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous