All Comments on 'Swinging Twins'

by Haulover

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
InTheDetailInTheDetailover 7 years ago
really great...

but the ending...why?

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Ummmmmm....

I'm absolutely howling, fuck mate, that wasn't porn, that was a love story, with a tragic tragic fucking ending. Sure wasn't incest either. That tale doesn't belong anywhere on literotica.com, it belongs in a hard copy book, with many more chapters. A compliment? I'm not sure, but....very deep, meaningful.......and sad. A sad tragic love story. I gave you 5, because you're one hell of a writer. I think you can go further, earn a living from your writing, maybe that's why I gave you 5??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent writing

The writing for this story is excellent, and paints a visual true life story. If this is as close to true as I think, my condolences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the story, hated the ending

It is like you just ran out of inspiration at the end, and went "well, let's just finish this up as quick as we can.."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

The story doesn't belong in the incest section, but you wanted more views and calling it swinging twins certainly gets more clicks than "my sister-in-law dies at the end because I wrote myself into a corner". You obviously have a creative mind, however this story should have ended with them in bed, or with Dave and Maureen coming over to join in. Cut off from the phone call onward, and it works. Just too jarring of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written, could not put it down

. What a tragic end, I hope this was not part of the true story. Either way well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Alternate ending

Do an alternate ending

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
Great Writing, Sucky Ending

From the comments you should realize your writing was appreciated. The ending wasn't, probably should take a cue from that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why

I was very disappointed with Maureens death at the end of the story. I understand some stories benefit from the death of a character but it ruined it for me in this case. Loved the story right up until that point though.

worshipper622worshipper622over 7 years ago
TERRIBLE ENDING...........

........... to a Great story. You screwed it up.

Come on, this is Literotica.

You got your "5," but I'll never read another of your writings without going to the end to see if you ruin it.

TricksterZeroTricksterZeroover 7 years ago
Sweet and sexy story ruined by a terrible ending.

The story was so awesome, the sex parts were arousing and some of the characters were cool. It would have been the perfect story until that terrible ending ruined it. That was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SAD...

If this is a true story then condolences. My grandmother had a twin sister die when she was 61 and she died a month later. Stopped eating because of the depression. Great story.

handyman200handyman200over 7 years ago
Good Story

People, sometimes life sucks, the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

One of the best stories I've read on here. But the ending ruined it. I'll still give it 5 stars

HauloverHauloverover 7 years agoAuthor
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS

I'd like to thank everyone, both members and "Anonymous", who took the time to leave a comment. Your thoughts, and the time you took to express them, are greatly appreciated.

I promise that my future stories will be far more uplifting and will NOT end in tragedy - but this story had to be told. Debbie didn't want to complete this project, but reliving those experiences - and telling them here (in a highly fictionalized manner) has been something of a catharsis for her, as well as for "Dave" (not his real name) - who contributed to it.

@handyman200 : Thanks - I agree, life sucks - and I assure you and @worshipper622 that I won't write any more sad tales.

@ChalkyCanberra1970ACT : Many thanks for your comments. I published two (non-erotic) novels in mainstream media a bit over 2 decades ago. They were reasonably well received, but it wasn't enough to make a living. As Debbie and I approach retirement age, I'd like to try writing in the mainstream media again as a sort of "semi-retirement" activity. (Hey - a man can dream, right?)

@TricksterZero, @InTheDetail, and @Klitomatic - thanks for your comments, and sorry that you all disliked the end. I did too. My good news is that I have no other tragedies to relate.

--Neil.

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnover 7 years ago
Thank you

That was beautiful and enthralling... Trusting that the three of you remain welll

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingalmost 6 years ago
Why did you bother....

to kill off Maureen? Totally out of the blue, just a random act of authorial violence. Maybe you couldn’t figure out how to end it, didn’t want the sisters to swap hubbies, thought some more bad stuff should come to May, who knows. Apart from this, great yarn. But killing her off so not cool.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i gave it 5 stars

excellent writing. it doesn't matter where it belongs on this site - its a really terrific work. you're a great writer. i know its been a while since you published on this site, but i hope you plan on contributing more. GREAT STUFF! loved/hated the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it ...

... until the end! I really wish it hadn’t happened! It was definitely hot and a great read until then!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
What a twisted ending

I liked the journey of discovery that Neil and Debbie took. How it took the sex club to help them find what each other wanted, but in the end taking from them a loved one. The club would never be the same for them again. I was honestly going to give this one an average rating, but after some reflection gave it 4*s. The hot sex combined with the emotional turmoil made this a compelling read. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot and insightful

If you're looking for a story that will raise your blood pressure (in just the right place) and treat you like an intelligent human being, then this is it! You will remember this story for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry you killed maureen

What was the purpose of killing her off. Horrible life the probably a renewal of joy. Story was great until you killed her. What a waste

HauloverHauloverover 3 years agoAuthor

To those who have commented on ...why did I "kill Maureen":

Please see my introductory notes at the beginning of the story in which I stated: "Because of Deb's and my true-life experiences, this was a very difficult story to write and Debbie did not want any part of this project at first. You'll see why at the end."

Fact : My sister-in-law ("Maureen" isn't her real name) was - in real life - killed by a drink driver who ran a red light. I didn't "kill Maureen. I wrote what happened.

My brother-in-law ("Dave" isn't his real name) approved the writing and the final edit of the story before it was published.

Thanks - Neil And Deb (those are our real names).

caitiff1969caitiff1969over 3 years ago
My sincere thanks

I am thankful for the three of you sharing this. I can't even imagine the pain and anguish it causes to write it. To me, it was a very touching story that showed some of the deepest love I have read about. Thank you again.

Respectfully,

Caitiff

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five stars, cunt lapping sex manic Lanc’s UK. Sad end, could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb story, beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excelent! Period!

ZipperdawgZipperdawg10 months ago

I lost count of the number of erections that I had as a result of this story. Best story I've read in a long, long time. It had all of my kinks and fetishes covered!

RudyJeRudyJe7 months ago

Sweet, caring, empathetic. A d HOT!

Congrats to a great story very well told.

Somehow I had expected to the two couples getting together as a joint process of healing.

One serious doubt: why could Deb not come on vaginal sex woth her husband, but no problem when swinging?

Still,all in all an excellent story! Please more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaulover@Haulover
I'm a long time reader of quality literature and erotica, but a new writer here. I've been published in mainstream fiction (hard copy) and in business journals, and have a relatively successful corporate career. My wife and I are committed nudists and have been happily marrie...