Swinging Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary checked the ladies' blindfolds, then she led them by the hand to the guys - and one by one, they had to identify their partner. The first woman fumbled for each of the five men's faces, then came back down the line and rubbed her hands down the chests of each guy, and felt each cock and balls. "This one!" she cried. Applause. Apparently she got it right.

The second woman did the same thing. Faces, cock and balls, and chests. Feeling for hair, testing each guy's build, and lingering unnecessarily long between the guys legs. She also got it right. Debbie and I would be playing next, and my heart was in my mouth. Deb's fingers dug into my naked thigh, and I knew she was nervous. The third and fourth women had it easier. The guys all had hard-ons by now. The girls had could have picked their guys out in a few seconds, but they took their time.

The fifth competitor Mary led to the lineup dropped to her knees immediately, and started sucking. Cheers and more applause from the onlookers. After thirty seconds she scooted over to the next guy, and the next. "I'm not sure," she said to her audience. "I'll have to try again!" Howls of laughter, more cheers, and Mary led her back to the first guy.

When it was our turn to play, Mary surprised us. She reached for me first, and said "Here, Neil, it's the men's turn now," and she whipped a blindfold over me before I could react. I was afraid for Deb. She would be standing in a row with four other women, while strangers felt her up. Was she up for this?

The first competitor took his time, and I could hear short gasps from the women as he worked his way down the line. It seemed that his partner was fifth in line. The next guy went, and the crowd was cheering. Why? What was he doing? How would my wife react if he licked her tits? Or worse, was he on his knees? The thought stirred my cock into a full-strength hard on, yet I was afraid for my wife's safety. If any of these guys touched her-

I was conflicted between jealousy and the urge to protect my bride, and the raw carnal lust I felt when I visualized Debbie's pussy being rubbed by a stranger. And dammit, I would soon be feeling up five attractive women myself. I strained my ears, and soon heard her unmistakable voice groan in a way that I'd only ever heard in bed. Christ, I bet he was licking them. My naked wife just had her pussy licked in front of a room full of strangers!

Then I felt Mary's hand taking mine. "Come on, hot stuff, your turn!" I was the last man to go. At the first woman I knelt and rubbed my hands up the insides of her thighs, and slid my hands gently over her pussy, then I planted a gentle kiss where I thought the clit would be. I stood and put my arms around her, felt her butt, rubbed gently around to the chest, and slid my hands up to her face, then around the back of her head. I had judger her height, the shape of her labia, the size of her butt, the shape and size of her breasts, the shape of her face, and the length of her hair. Not one of those features was even close to my wife, but I took my time.

I did the same thing to the second woman, though as I put my hands around her back my cock pushed up against her belly and I could feel the pre-cum rubbing against her. Same routine. This lady's inner labia protruded at least half an inch. I would love to have those in my mouth. By the time I got to the fourth person I heard shuffling, then laughter from the onlookers. I guessed what was happening, but went along with it anyway—Mary was switching the women around, so I would miss Deb. I was right. The fifth woman wasn't Deb either. "I thought I knew my wife!" I said. But I'm not sure..." More laughter.

"Well come along, honey." It was Mary's voice. She took my hand and led me back to the beginning of the line. "Start again, and take your time!" I smiled. This time I felt every part of the woman before me. I rubbed her pussy and slipped a finger inside. She was hot and wet. I tasted my finger, then rubbed her tits again. She was tall, perhaps a bit overweight. I might never have an opportunity like this again, so I tried to use all five senses, tried to concentrate and remember every detail, every movement. I did the same with the second woman. This one had thicker, wetter labia and a trimmed pubic fuzz, a narrow waist, and what felt like pendulous tits.

The moment my fingers first touched the third woman I knew it was Debbie. But I remembering that she wasn't blindfolded and had seen me feeling the other ladies, I went through the full routine. I caressed the inside of her thighs. I rubbed the flat of my hand across her hairless sex. I kneaded her ass, spent extra time on her chest and rubbed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Then I kissed her deeply. There was a cheer from the crowd, and I pulled the blindfold off.

Deb went back to our love seat, and I went to get new drinks. A real gin and tonic this time. Handing Deb her glass I looked into her eyes for a hint of how she felt about events so far. "You okay?" I mouthed to her. She smiled and nodded. "I love you".

"I love you too," she mouthed back, then winked and took a sip. Deb had just been felt up by four strangers and had me feeling her intimately before an audience, yet it seemed that she was more comfortable than I was.

"If you're still dressed, well—shame on you!" Stuart was back on the microphone. Several people started undressing, and soon almost everyone was nude.

"We have some performers with us tonight! Please welcome my new friends Brandy and Randy!" There was an applause as a young couple entered the room and stepped onto the stage. "And this might surprise you—but Brandy and Randy are not their real names!" Laughter from fifteen or so naked couples who were now all lounging in love seats.

Brandy was a walking Barbie doll, and could have stepped off the pages of any fashion magazine. Tall, blonde, hourglass waist, a perfect chest, and the cutest face. She wore loose fitting jeans and a long sleeved T-shirt. Randy, or whatever his name was, looked like a cast member of the Chippendales. Muscular, perfectly proportioned, and a square jaw that framed a gleaming smile.

As Stuart clicked the microphone off, the music started and the couple began dancing on the stage. It was obvious that they were of professional performers of some sort. Strippers maybe? Judging by their polished performance they were very good at it, and had worked together before. After a few sexy moves they started stripping each other. They were a beautiful couple but my attention was split between their stage act and the activities in the rest of the room. Every person was now naked with the occasional exception of shoes or jewelry. Most couples were embracing or making out one way or another, and at the far end of the room, four people were a confusing mass of bodies. I wished I could see them more clearly.

I put my arm around my wife and we leaned back to enjoy the performance. Randy was nude now, and he and slowly and sensuously pulled Brandy's jeans down. Deb leaned in to me and said "Remember, we weren't supposed to touch anyone else? That was one of my conditions."

"Yes, and...?"

I watched you feeling up four women, Neil. Four!" Her eyes bore into me.

On the platform, Brandy's breasts were obviously enhanced but still looked good. Randy was working her thong down her legs, kissing her belly as he did so. My erection was so hard it almost hurt. "That was part of the game, Deb. How was I supposed to back out of it?" She didn't answer. "And how did it feel having four strangers feeling you up?" I imitated her "Four!"

There was a flicker of a smile, then she turned serious again. "From here on, it's hands-off. Okay?" I nodded.

Randy's tongue was flicking at Brandy's clit now. "Watch these two," I pointed to the stage. "This is going to be hot."

She slapped my thigh. "Please, honey, promise me?"

I cuddled her close to me and whispered "I love you, and we'll only do what you're comfortable with. Now aren't you interested in that?" I pointed at the performers again. She shook her head and came in for a deep kiss. I fondled her nipples lightly and she rested her hand on my cock and rubbed it gently. "How does it feel being buck nekkid and doing this in front of so many people?"

"Mmmm," and she came in for another kiss. "Makes me horny," she whispered into my mouth as we kissed.

As I looked up, Randy lifted Brandy onto a love seat. She parted her legs and he kneeled before her with a huge erection pointing straight at her opening. Debbie gasped. "Jesus!"

"What's wrong?"

"That's a beautiful cock!" My attention had been on Brandy's opening pussy. Randy's penis was hard, perfectly straight, and so smooth it was almost unnatural. And thick. It looked like a beer can. Randy rubbed the tip along Brandy's vulva. "God, that thing is gorgeous!" Deb squeezed my cock unconsciously and rubbed her thumb across the tip, spreading a glob of pre-cum. "He's going to split her in half!" I looked at her closely. Her eyes were wide and laser focused.

Randy slowly pushed himself into Brandy. Her labia spread so wide to accommodate him that it looked almost unnatural. I looked around the room. Everyone was watching the performance intently, and it seemed that every club member was groping or being groped. Deb's free hand went to her pussy and started rubbing. I don't think she knew she was doing it.

Randy made shallow thrusts, pushing himself fractionally deeper into Brandy with each movement until finally he was all the way in. He paused the slowly extracted himself until his knob was visible, then slammed it back into Brandy so hard that we could hear his balls slapping her ass. Brandy grunted loudly, and there were gasps all around us. The foursome at the far end of the room had paused to watch, and as Randy shoved that huge tool into Brandy a second time, they clapped loudly.

My mind was spinning. I had never watched anyone else having sex yet here it was not twenty feet away, we were in a room full of naked people fooling around, and Deb was masturbating wildly in front of them all but oblivious to their presence. This must surely be what heaven is like. I looked down. Debbie was working two fingers into herself, and trying to insert a third. I held her close to me.

It took less than five minutes before Brandy yelled from her place on the stage, and convulsed with her orgasm. Randy slipped his huge tool out of her, pointed it over her belly and grunted as a rope of semen landed between her breasts. Debbie gasped loudly. She was almost cramming her whole hand into her pussy now. Randy's tight butt cheeks clinched and his back muscles rippled as he continued to pump, and he shot his cum onto Brandy at least four more times. Debbie was mesmerized. I leaned over and sucked her tit, and she came suddenly and violently. Her ass bucked off the love seat, her breathing was desperate and shallow, and her face contorted as her yelp echoed Brandy's.

After a minute or two Brandy had come down from her climax. The couple stood, faced their audience and took a bow. There was a loud show of appreciation from most of the onlookers, but Deb had curled against me in a fetal position. I stroked her hair and she reached up for my hand. "That's probably the biggest O I've ever had. My God, that guy is built. That Brandy is so lucky-"

I laughed, then squeezed her hand and mouthed "I love you."

"Okay, Kids," Stuart again. "it's party time! I believe the caterers have delivered the snacks, so Mary and I will bring them down. The bar's still open. If anyone wants to dance the DJ will keep the music going, and the private rooms are open. Oh, and one more thing. Unfortunately our friend Brandy had to leave early, but our other friend Randy will be available for lap dances for the ladies in observation room two." There was a light hearted cheer from the women. "But, ladies, we only have him for an hour." A light hearted "Aww" came from the same group of women. "So get in while you can!" Chuckled Stu. "Maestro?" He signaled to the DJ booth behind him. "We have a party here. Music, please!"

FOUR

The members dispersed. There was a small crowd at the bar and at the snacks table, several couples went down the hall to the party rooms, and four people took to the dance floor. It took a few minutes to get fresh drinks, then I took Debbie by the hand and went down the hall. Two of the bedrooms had red lights shining outside the doors. "that means do not disturb," I explained to her. One room had a green light. We opened the door and watched as a couple was making out together. Just heavy petting. We closed it and I showed Deb the observation windows.

The room was well lit, though the hallway was dark—so we could see in but they probably couldn't see out. Half a dozen people were in the hallway watching a man on his back, with a pretty woman straddling him, rocking slowly. I did a double take when I saw that it was Mary—and the man wasn't Stuart. Mary was in a Zen like state and didn't flinch when a second couple climbed onto the bed alongside them.

The newcomers started necking, but soon the woman leaned down and took her partner's flaccid penis in her mouth and started working it. We could hear the suckling sounds out in the observation area. It took less than a minute for his erection to stand proud as she worked her tongue along its length, then she swallowed it, pumping her head up and down, then she lifted up for another sensuous lick with her tongue swirling over the glans. While she worked Mary leaned over and stoked the woman's hair even as she continued her own rocking motion, her face lifted to the ceiling, her eyes closed, her mind in a place only she could see.

Debbie was fascinated. Our arms were around each other and we sipped our drinks and took in the public displays of carnal lust and pure pleasure. A third couple joined the party. They went to one of the other beds and without any pretense of foreplay they fell into a missionary position and started humping. It was a crude display when I contrasted with Mary's angelic state.

Other than porn videos, I had never before actually watched anyone else having sex before tonight. And now standing there completely nude, next to my nude wife, surrounded by half a dozen other nude onlookers, watching six people in various states of pure sex right in front of us—it was almost more than I could absorb. A mental overload. I concentrated on every detail so I would remember it for as long as possible. My cock was still hard and waved awkwardly before me.

The woman in the missionary position started yelling "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God..." over and over and squirmed as she came. Her partner pulled out of her and pumped at his cock, and came in buckets. It didn't shoot, but dribbled down his hand and onto her stomach, filling her belly button, and catching in her short pubic hairs. My wife dug her nails into my waist. Without any kissing or cuddling, they both stood, came through the door and passed us. Deb's eyes were on the woman's stomach. There had been no clean up, and the cum was streaming down her belly and her legs. "Did you see that?" She mouthed. I shrugged. Debbie is a clean freak and always has tissues or towels handy.

"So?" I asked. "Do you think that's hot? Or does it gross you out?"

Deb's eyes were still on the couple as they went back into the main hall. "I'm—well, I'm not sure!"

"I know what you mean. Look-" Two women had entered the observation room and quickly fell into a sixty nine position. The couple next to Mary had moved—she was on her knees and elbows, and he was rubbing her pussy and getting ready to enter her doggy style. Mary was still rocking, now crooning gently to herself, and I wondered how much longer her partner could last.

Debbie and I must have stood there for forty five minutes or more, captivated by the experience and taking it all in. There were fewer people in the observation area now. An alarm buzzed behind me, and I realized that I'd been hearing it every few minutes.

In the smaller observation room behind me, Randy had just finished another lap dance. In all that time we had been so engrossed with the activities in the main observation room that we forgot about the smaller room across the hall. "Look here," I told Deb, turning her around. A woman was seated on a plain office chair. Randy's tool was bulging into a tiny G-string, and he danced provocatively before her. His hips gyrated and he teased her by pulling at the seam of the G-string.

"You want a lap dance?" Deb looked at me, her eyes told me she was debating. "It doesn't count as 'touching' if it's a lap dance."

"Hmmm, I don't know." Then her eyes were on the hump in his G-string.

We watched for a few minutes, and the buzzer went off. The woman in the observation room stood, gave Randy a quick kiss, and stepped out. Randy came to the door.

"Come," I said, and steered her toward Randy. "I don't know, Neil..."

"It's just a lap dance hon. And if he goes too far you just say no, and get up and leave. Come."

Randy saw us approaching and held out his hand. "I'm Randy. Welcome to my little show," he smiled.

I took Deb's wine glass from her. "I'm going to get more drinks. The bar seems to be crowded, so I might be a while. You kids have fun!" Then I leaned in to Deb and whispered. "You know I love you. Do whatever you want. I want you to have as much fun as you can handle." I kissed her lightly, and she gave me an apprehensive look as I headed toward the bar.

There was a crowd around the bar, but they were just chatting. I had my refills in a matter of seconds and went back to the observation room. Debbie was in the chair and Randy stood before her rotating his hips in a lazy, sexy dance. Deb's eyes went from his huge pecs to his six-pack abs, to the lump that was threatening to escape his G-string. Like the other room this one was well lit and I had a crystal clear view, but they probably couldn't see me.

I could hear him talking to her. "I saw you enjoying our show." Deb flushed. "I was flattered that you liked it so much." She looked toward the window, but I knew she couldn't see me. "Her eyes went back to his scant underwear. "Do you want to play with it?" Deb shook her head. "Do you want to see it?" She nodded. In one fluid movement the G-string was off and that huge member sprang forward, half engorged. Randy swayed before her, dancing to the music coming from the main hall, and his cock swung before him. He reached forward and Deb shrank back. His hands went past her, to the backrest, behind her. The chair was on wheels, and he slowly pulled her closer to him. He was whispering in her ear now. Deb's hands came up and she stroked the inside of his thighs.

I stood there, drinks in hand, mesmerized. Less than an hour ago Debbie had orgasmed to this guy and swooned over his cock. Now it was right in front of her. She made the rule about not touching, but—would she? I desperately wanted her to grab it, pump it, do something. Yet at the same time I was thinking "No, honey, don't. No. Just look and enjoy. Don't do it, Babe."

Randy was still whispering into her ear, his knees were touching hers and his erection was now hovering above her belly button. He stood back then and parted her knees, and leaned forward again. I looked around. No one there. Everyone had moved from the party rooms back into the main hall and I was alone in the observation area. I could hear him again. "Is it okay if I do this?" He rubbed his huge cock against her stomach. Deb nodded. The guy was a seasoned performer. He was still in stripper-mode, emulating some sort of lap dance, still timing his movements to the music, and enticing his victim to go along with him just one small step at a time. He was leaking pre-cum now, and he left sticky trails as he rubbed along my wife's abdomen. Deb put her arms around him hesitantly. She didn't know where to put her hands and settled on his tight butt muscles.