Swinging Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Haulover
Haulover
85 Followers

"The first thing I saw was my goddam mother. She was sitting cross-legged at the head of the bed, naked. Maureen was lying on the bed, naked and spread-eagled, with her head in Mom's lap. And Dad was on top of Maureen, fucking her like there's no tomorrow, while Mom was running her fingers through Maureen's hair whispering soft nothings!"

"Jesus Christ," I whispered.

"I couldn't believe what I was seeing!" Deb was angry now. "Dad pumped into her and came pretty quickly-came right into her. Then he pulled it out, no condom, mind you, and stepped over to my Mom. Mom sucked Dad's wet dick clean while Maureen reached up and stroked his balls."

SIX

We didn't sleep that night. Deb talked and I listened.

"I was the studious sister. As a child I absorbed my mom's lessons about fashion and decorum and elocution and whatever she thought we needed to get on in the world. I used to joke that I attended 'Mom's finishing school'. In high school I was always at the top of my class and I was active in the track and tennis programs. I was a mediocre competitor, but I was enthusiastic—which made Dad happy.

"I dated carefully, I avoided intimate situations with boys and believe it or not, I never had any sexual experiences of my own until I was nineteen, almost twenty. And I had a pretty good circle of friends although when I think back, most of them were the daughters of my mom's friends, who she selected very carefully."

At three in the morning we went to the kitchen where Deb made hot tea and put out cheese and crackers, and she talked until the morning sun angled through the blinds.

"Maureen and I always had our own rooms in college. We were off-campus because Dad could afford it. But things changed fast when Mom and Dad died in the accident, in our junior year. We decided to be roomies in our senior year. That was when she finally opened up and I first began to really understand my twin sister. Does that sound weird?"

I said nothing, just held her hand across the table while she sipped her tea.

"I know this sounds snobbish, but I honestly wonder if Maureen and I had the same IQ. It never seemed that way. Her report card always disappointed our dad. And she was a tomboy, which disappointed our mom. So Maureen used to fawn over Dad to win his approval in other ways. I guess he saw the opportunity to let her please him in his own special way.

"It was in that senior year when I finally understood that my parents had apparently decided to groom me for success, but had given up on Maureen. I don't know, I guess they treated her as a fun little thing they could play with in the bedroom late at night."

Her voice sounded detached, as if she was commenting on someone else's life. But there was anguish in her eyes. I couldn't get over the image of my late father-in-law having sex with my sister-in-law, while my late mother-in-law comforted her. The images were at once erotic and disturbing.

"Maureen finally opened up to me that year. We must have been twenty-two. Turns out the abuse had started years before. But Maureen said it was the only way she could please Dad and Mom, and by the time she was eighteen she'd learned to enjoy the sex anyway.

"I don't know if it was despite the sex with our parents, or maybe because of it—but she went off the rails in high school and the early years of college. She drank and experimented with drugs. She moved with a bad crowd, and always dated the worst boys she could find.

"You know that Dave was a poor kid who grew up in bad circumstances, but managed to pull himself through it all. I think that's what attracted Maureen to him when they met in our final months in college. She settled down at that point. Maybe it was Dave who calmed her down, maybe it was because she and I had finally started talking about the weird relationship she'd had with our parents. I used to think I was setting a good example for her, but who knows what was going on in her mind. But Dave was good for her."

"So she and Dave have more in common that I'd realized, but that makes it harder to understand why their relationship is strained right now," I said. "And I think I understand why you said that Maureen always tried to solve her problems with sex, and why she thinks that going to the club will fix their relationship."

"That's right."

Then I switched gears. Something had been worrying me since the conversation started. "I have an important question. Did your dad, or your mom, ever try anything sexual with you?"

"No. Never." Her voice was firm. "I've always wondered why not. As I said before Dad knew I was afraid of him, but he also knew that I would stand up for myself and he probably wouldn't get away with it. Yet my sister seemed to invite it. I think they...God, I hate to say this about my own twin, but they knew she was weaker, and they exploited her for it."

Deb stood and switched the kettle on again. We were silent while the water boiled and she poured herself another cup. Black, two sugars.

"I'm surprised that you've never told me about this before. I thought there were no secrets between us?"

"After we graduated, and Maureen had straightened her life up a bit, she made me promise something. A sort of pact between twins. We agreed that no one would ever know about Maureen and my parents. That would be a secret we wouldn't even tell our husbands. But I just broke that promise, didn't I?" She looked at me with sad eyes. "Dave doesn't know about any of this, Neil, and you can't tell him."

We went back to bed well after sunrise. Before we dozed off, Deb said "There's something else I need to tell you. It might be more of a shock than what I've already told you. Or maybe you'll be turned on by it, I don't know."

"I'm listening."

"Not now. We need to sleep." She snuggled up beside me then turned her back and I spooned in behind her. I slept restlessly with disturbing dreams, and rose to scratchy eyes at noon.

SEVEN

The muggy days of late July dragged by slowly. The pressure at work was intense and despite daylight savings, I got home after dark more often than not.

I didn't see much of Dave at work but from what little I saw, and according to scuttlebutt around the office, there was a behavior profile that concerned me. His financial department was worried about him, he was moody and snapped at his staff, and he was distracted and unfocused in meetings.

* * * * *

I'd been watching the swinger club's online calendar, and had my eye on a planned 'party' at the end of the month. I mused over how to put the suggestion to Deb.

"I got an email from the club. Says there's a party next Saturday night," I told her one evening. I hoped it sounded like a throwaway comment, one that I could build on in later conversation.

"Really?" she smiled. "What shall I wear?" I gave her a puzzled look, and she laughed. "Don't worry, I won't be wearing anything!"

That was easier than I expected. When I'd first raised swinging as a possibility Deb was firmly against it. Now she seemed as eager as I was.

* * * * *

We rolled up the long driveway to the mansion in suburban Maryland. We were about an hour late and I estimated that there must be twenty cars there. That probably meant forty people. On our first visit there were only thirty or so. Then I noticed a small silver Porsche that looked familiar, but said nothing to Deb.

Mary, who co-owned the club with her husband Stuart, welcomed us at the front door. "Lovely to see you again, Neil. Look at you, handsome as ever! And Deborah, you're gorgeous. Good God, you and your sister really are identical!" Deb just smiled. I knew I'd seen Dave's sports car outside. "Go through," she pointed to the door. "The party's just warming up downstairs. I think everyone's here."

The music was loud, the lights were dim, and the dance floor was packed with naked or semi-naked couples. We found a love seat near the bar and I fetched drinks. No sign of Dave or Maureen. Deb and I stripped down, and spread a towel over the seat, and watched for a while. The attempts at dirty dancing were amusing. No one took the dancing technique seriously, but there was no question about the erotic intentions.

I took Deb's hand and we went up the hall to the rooms. We'd missed tonight's live sex show, but a hot young twenty-something with silicone breasts was doing lap dances in the small observation room.

The big observation room was more interesting and five or six people stood at the glass wall as three couples cavorted together inside. It was hard to tell male from female, or who was penetrating whom. My erection stood proud in less than a minute. This was sex heaven for me, but Deb pulled me away.

Two of the party room doors showed red lights, which meant the occupants wanted privacy. I guessed that Dave and Maureen might be in one of those private rooms. The third door had no light. Deb opened it and peered in. The room was empty, and the brand new sheets on the king size beds were pristine and unused.

"We should turn on the red light," suggested Deb. She didn't see that I flipped the switch to green.

There was no hurry. We held each other for a long time, with my hard-on trapped comfortably against her belly. We kissed long and slow, and her hands went to my butt cheeks and pulled me tight against her. After a time she whispered "I love you" in my ear, then sat on the corner of the bed and took my cock in her hands and licked the pre-cum off the tip. She smiled up at me, then took the knob in her mouth.

Deb had just started sucking when the door opened. "Hi! Mind if we come in?" Mary stepped into the room, followed by a man I hadn't seen before.

Deb stood and wiped the wetness from her mouth, and my cock dripped before me with my pre-cum and her saliva. "This is my friend Greg," said Mary. "Greg, this is Neil and Deborah".

I smiled. "Hey, Mary," then gave Greg a "How ya doin'?" and nodded.

"The light was green," she said, sensing my awkwardness.

"Oops," I said with a smile. I'd deliberately left the light in the green position hoping someone would join us, but I hadn't expected to be so uncomfortable when it happened.

Mary's experience in swinger situations was evident, and ever the consummate hostess, she took over. Her voice was comforting. "Neil, this is wonderful. You're one of the best-looking men here tonight. Deborah, you're so lucky! Greg here is a dear friend, and we've been playing together for years."

Greg was about my size, perhaps a bit more flabby about the waist, and completely bald. No eyebrows, no pubic hair, no chest hair. Alopecia, perhaps? It didn't matter. His large penis and hairless balls had caught Debbie's attention.

"I've been watching you two. You seem so close! I love to see that," continued Mary. "And you haven't socialized much, you just keep to yourselves. What a lovely couple. Deborah, do you mind?" Without waiting, she reached for my cock and stroked it, spreading the wetness. I looked at Debbie. She just smiled.

Mary must have been fifteen years older than me, but she was petite and attractive. Her tits had a slight sag that is inevitable with age. I was no expert at breast sizes but I guessed them to be B-cups. Her long gray hair fell down her back in waves, and her pubic area was completely clean. Probably lasered, Like Deb.

"Oh, look at you, getting excited!" she chuckled as she squeezed my cock and scooped a wad of pre-cum, then licked her fingers.

She turned to Greg and stroked his growing erection with her other hand. Greg had been eyeing my naked wife and apparently approved. "Deborah, isn't this just gorgeous? Here, feel!". She took Deb's hand and gently pulled her closer to Greg. "So smooth. And here too." She felt Greg's balls. "No hair at all! Isn't that nice?"

Debbie stroked her hands over Greg's genitals. "Hmmm, very nice," she agreed.

I felt the awkwardness slipping away, and put my left arm around Mary's waist and moved my right hand to her breast. It hung lower than I was used to, and the pert nipple was surprisingly large and pointed upward. I massaged it between my finger and thumb and enjoyed the feel, which was completely different to Deb's.

"Ah," sighed Mary. She turned to me, clasped her hands behind my neck, and rubbed her belly against my erection. "I was hoping we'd get to play together."

I glanced left. Debbie had both hands cupped around Greg's balls, and he was rubbing the palms of his hands over her nipples. Once again I felt an irrational twinge of jealousy. It only lasted a second before logic and common sense took over. I leaned down and took one of Mary's thick nipples in my mouth. There was a soft gasp. I moved to the other nipple and there was a soft moan.

"This is lovely, Neil, but I'm not usually big on foreplay." I stood, and pushed Mary gently onto the bed behind her.

She parted her knees which displayed her enlarged inner labia. They were red and swollen and ripe and protruded well past her pussy lips, and I couldn't help myself. I kneeled and leaned in quickly, and those inner lips were a comfortable mouthful. There was a faint odor of perspiration, which I didn't mind, and as I sucked on her the rich smell of her vaginal fluids took over.

I felt the bed move as someone, presumably my wife, sat next to us.

I slipped my tongue between Mary's folds and slid it up to her clit, which was tiny and difficult to locate behind its hood. Mary gasped again. Her juices were flowing now. I ran my tongue up her slit in three or four strokes, savoring the taste, enjoying the effect it had on her each time the rough surface of my tongue rubbed her clit.

My erection was so hard it was painful. I stood and lifted her legs. Mary's pussy was dripping with her juices and my saliva, and her labia were plump and bright red.

Deb was lying on the bed next to Mary. Like me, Greg stood before her, ready for action. I had always marveled at the way my wife could bring her knees almost to her ears. She was so exposed that way, so vulnerable, so inviting. Greg was rubbing his thick knob against Debbie's slit. It was glistening wet, and I could hear the slurping sound as he stirred his cock at Deb's entrance. The stranger next to me would be fucking my wife any moment now, and I was shivering. Was it excitement? Anticipation? Fear, perhaps? Watching his big cock parting Debbie's pussy lips was probably the most sensual thing I had ever seen.

Deb caught my eye and smiled. "You okay?" I asked softly

She nodded and mouthed "I love you."

I blew her a kiss.

Mary had said she wasn't big on foreplay, and I didn't want to wait any longer. I pushed my dick against her gently. Her vagina opened easily and in one single stroke I slid in until my trimmed pubic hairs brushed her bare mons.

"Oh God," she said softly. "Yes, that's what I need!" I pulled all the way out, not quite losing contact, then shoved all the way in again. Long strokes, as deep as I could make them. Mary wasn't as tight as Deb, and she produced more fluids. Her eyes were unfocused in a sort of Zen state.

As I pumped slowly and deliberately into Mary's loose wetness, my eyes were on Debbie. Greg was hammering into her, fast and furious and Deb emitted soft grunts every time he bottomed out. I watched the motion of her tits, I listened to her fast breaths, I heard the thump-thump as Greg's balls slapped her ass, and I could see her slick pussy juices shining on Greg's cock each time he withdrew.

I took Debbie's hand, and our eyes locked. It was the weirdest situation, and went against every value I had always held sacred, and it was the most sensuous thing I'd ever experienced. I held my wife's hand and we looked lovingly into each other's eyes even as I continued my deliberate, strong thrusts into Mary, and Greg rooted into Deb away like an animal.

Mary was still in some kind of Zen-land, but I soon reached the point of no return. The pressure in my balls, the thrill in my shaft, the sensitivity at my tip—I had a few seconds at the most. "Mary, I can't hold it. Where-"

"Here," she pointed to her belly. "Come on me, here."

I pulled out of her warm, wet pussy. It took just a few hard strokes with my hand and I groaned loudly. I felt the sperm rushing through the base of my shaft. I squeezed it hard, pumped four or five more times then relaxed the grip and came like a fire hose. I groaned again with the blessed release. A rope of cum went onto her belly, then several short spurts fell, rather than shot, onto her bare mons.

That set Deb off, and she yelled, then went into a series of short, sharp breaths, and her body shook from head to toe as her orgasm engulfed her.

"I'm coming too," announced Greg. "Where do you want it?"

"Inside," said Deb breathlessly. "Come into me!" I was surprised, but let it go. Greg was silent but his expression was intense as his pace slowed and became more deliberate. "Oh, Jesus," she exclaimed. "That feels so good!" Greg's thick cock was still pumping into her, still hard. "Oh shit, that's nice!"

Deb seemed to collapse, and Greg withdrew his cock from her slowly, sensuously. Cum leaked from her pussy and ran down her ass crack. She looked at me again. "Was it good for you?"

I just smiled, and at that moment I loved her more than ever. Then I turned my attention back to Mary.

You haven't come yet, Mary. Do you want-"

"Oh, sweetie, don't you worry about me." My flaccid tool slipped away from her as she pulled back into a sitting position on the bed. "I had such a good time." Her smile was genuine.

Always the clean-freak, Debbie reached for a tissue and wiped.

Mary stood, gave me a brief kiss on the lips and whispered "Thank you, Neil", then took Greg by the hand and left the room.

I flipped the switch by the door to red, went over to my wife, and hugged her tight. "It looked like you were enjoying yourself," I said.

"You too." Deb smiled.

"We've always talked about doing something like this. You sure you're okay with it?"

"I'm fine, Neil. We both had fun. We were together. I love you. Now stop worrying!"

We left the room, and joined about half a dozen of the club members milled about in the area between the two observation rooms. Mary was there. She hadn't cleaned up, and my cum was crusting on her lower torso. It was the first time we saw Dave and Maureen that night, and it was the first time I'd seen either of them naked. Dave and I did a brief "Hey" and a fist pump. Deb and Maureen hugged briefly, and I couldn't help watch their bare tits crush together.

Up to now, I'd always focused on the difference between the twins. It had been necessary when I first met them because it helped with identification, but it had become a habit. Maureen was a quarter of an inch taller and walked with less grace, their hair styles were similar but never quite the same, and Deb's complexion was a perfect porcelain while her twin was a bit more sun bronzed and a few wrinkles were starting to show. Maureen was the tomboy, Deb was the girlie-girl.

But seeing them side by side now, completely nude, I was struck by how closely they resembled each other. Both had hairless pubic areas, their breasts were identical, and both could afford to lose ten pounds but were still strikingly attractive despite being in their forties. And with their hair down and without Maureen's glasses, the expression "identical twins" took new meaning.

The four of us focused on the scenes behind the glass. A couple on the far side of the observation room was in a 69 position. Closer to us, a guy was on his back while a middle-aged woman rode him in reverse cowboy style. She faced us and was leaning back which exposed her slit and his wet tool beautifully. They were obviously performing for the crowd.

Maureen reached over and tapped Debbie's shoulder, and in just a few seconds they had a secret conversation that no one else would ever comprehend. I'd seen the twins communicate this way before and it defied explanation. Their eyes flicked back and forth and their expressions conveyed esoteric messages.

Haulover
Haulover
85 Followers
1...34567...10